WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Order from fresh base was very good, good swipe and approval rate. Waiting for next order, enjoying his base. A++

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
mr. rhodes is still #1

mr. rhodes still the champion. the best vendor i ever did biz with. 2day i stop calling u mr. and now call u Dr.Rhodes. Dr. Rhodes cures all disease that can leave a motherfu....... broke. i got my meds from Dr. Rhodes and bout 2 have some fun. dealing with big bro makes this game fun again. thanks again big bro and as usual it always a pleasure doing biz with u

banana1

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 100 mix...tried 31 and so far 28 approved :D. Some for huge swipes. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bridge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dammmm......HE IS BIG VENDOR....... 37/40 DUMPS APPROVAL. ONE OF HIS USA WORLD BIN GAVE ME 9K. EVERY TIME WHEN HE GET FRESH UPDATE I LIKE TO BUY EVERY TIME ALL OF MY WORKRES BECOME CRAZY WHEN THEY SWIPE RHODES DUMPS.
BEST OF BEST...........A+++++++++ ALWAYS.

blackdragon

Carder
Reaction score
Rhodes is the best in this biz right now and cant say enuff about him or his product. Please keep up the good work partner..you feed alot of people here.....

Morish

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this vendor have realy wonderful stuff. I never saw such amazing results. 18 / 20 approval. few dumps workd for multiple swipes. one of his dump workd whole day. we were realy surpised , we use same dump in same store 3 times. all three times approval. however this store was very risky. but realy rhodes stuff shows that u r real cardholder.
we feel that we r using our own card not dump. thnks man..........u r gr8.........

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
again again this guy is the best + andarstand peaple eazy cominication respect rhodes

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
sent money waiting on dumps let u know results

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
after payment got stuff in 1 min + bonuse!!! long time didnt met such a good vendor :) thanks a lot bro A+++++