WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

Nutra01

Carder
Reaction score
Rhodes has been good, But waiting for replacements its been goin on day 2 when he said he would replace right away...WHats goin on rhodes?

DonaDona

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
SUPPER STUFF.........HE IS REALY BEST , NO DOUBT. I BOUGHT 100 MIX USA & CANADA.
81 APPROVAL. AMAZING.........STUFF...MANY WORKD FOR MULTILPE SWIPES.
ONE OF HIS USA SIGNATUE EVEN GAVE ME MORE THEN 8K$.
RHODES U R THE BEST VENDOR.............KEEP IT UP MAN........THUMPS UP.

portado00

RIPPER
Reaction score
i think Rhodes also is among of the good sellers,and i wish you all the best bro,keep it up

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Another great order like always, if all summer is going to be like this i will go in a nice place for holiday. Carders around the world preparing for hot summer!:cool: A++ Rhodes

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
BY Rhodes .nice stuff and fast delivery..good vendor.good man.good dumps.%99 valid (The Esperanza)

abba

Professional
Reaction score
I DID BIZ WITH RHODES ABOUT A DAY AGO ,SMALL ORDER TO TEST THE WATERS AND THE RESULTS ARE HE DO GOOD BIZ ,GAVE BONUSES WITH ORDER AND EVEN GAVE A BONUS WITH MY REPLACEMENTS THAT IS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND UNDERSTANDING CONSIDERING ALOT OF THESE RESELLERS AND FAKE VENDERS CRY WHEN U ASK FOR REPLACEMENTS AND IN THERE AD. THEY SAY THEY REPLACE BAD DUMPS(DECLINES/PICKUP-STOLEN) SO GOOD LOOKING RHODES.

reussite72

RIPPER
Reaction score
HAHA IAM SUPPOSE TO BE A SMALL BUYER, BUT BECAUSE RHODES I WILL BE BIG BUYER!! HE GAVE ME BONUS AND EVERY THING!! HE MAKE ME MAKING BIG MONEY!! CHIIITTT NO CHOICE TO BUY HIS STUFF AGAIN ADN AGAIN!! before all my business was fucking nothing i was loosing more money that i can get!! FUCK ALL THE RIPPER AND LONG LIVEEE to

THE KING OF CARDING mr RHODES

Bridge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH EXCITED I'M. I BOUGHT 100 MIX OF USA DUMPS . 81 APPROVAL. FEW OF HIS DUMPS WORKD MANY TIMES. ALL OF MY WORKES WERE SHOUTING WOW...........WOW.......WOW AS & WHEN THEY WERE COMMING OUT FROM STORES. WE WERE CRAZY WHEN WE SAW THE WORK OF HIS DEBIT CLASSIC EVEN. HIS CLASSIC WERE EVEN WORKING BETTER THEN OTHER VENDOR SIGNATURE / PURCHASE / CORPORATE.MANY THNKS MR. RHODES. THERE IS NO DOUBT U R THE BEST VENDOR. ONLY SELL FRESH & FIRST HAND STUFF. HIS STUFF SPEAKS THAT HE DESERVE TO BE ASKED BEST VENDOR.

Reaction score
Just made payment for 9-dumps(usa) wana see if all ya all saying is true.... waiting for my order on icq... i would give feedback here...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 AM ----------

okay i got my stuff now... fast delievery a++ now its up to the result of the work.... i would give feedback for RESULT so cross ur fingers

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Just made payment for 9-dumps(usa) wana see if all ya all saying is true.... waiting for my order on icq... i would give feedback here...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:34 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:27 AM ----------

okay i got my stuff now... fast delievery a++ now its up to the result of the work.... i would give feedback for RESULT so cross ur fingers

cant wait to see you smilling!

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
this guy is the best a+++++++ but 2 day not answer so bro i hope you ok contact me is gangland

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
NOT SO LUCKY

JUS BOUT A 70 MIX US GREAT BOUNUS BUT SO FAR NO LUCK WENT THREW 20 THATS DEAD ,HOLD AND DECLINE LET U NO THE END RESULT WEN FINISH,