WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
This guy keep carding alive, on all of his orders i got nice profits, he respect all of his customers and always make sure to send fresh stuff when ordering. All my respect for Rhodes.

the_master

Reaction score
hello, I can't add u on icq, pls tell me how can we get in touch one with each other. Thanks

VALISH

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
he is the best vendor over here. very gr8 stuff. realy mr. rhodes , your stuff is unstopable & unbeatable. few dumps even workd for multiple swipes, stunning stuff. A++++++

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
dr.rhodes simply the best

Dr.Rhodes is a blessing from god himself. u never seem 2 amaze me big bro. u r a vendor with class and a man of his word. just want 2 take the time out and tell u that u r truly great and thank u very much for the great services u provide me and the rest of the bros here on this forum.

turrios

Carder
Reaction score
Communication is very bad, some times 2-3 days wait answer from him, but staff very good. For staff ++++, communication -.

haddin.d

BANNED
Reaction score
I was trying to buy from last 3 days from this vendor, but no responce. then I decided to buy from others & I bought all shit from other vendors.
Then once again I wish to buy from Mr. Rhodes. I catch him & he sent me stuff instant.
I was happy when I got stuff with godd bonuces. but I became crazy when I use his stuff. Very crazy stuff this man have. 15 / 16 approval. all of his bonuces approval.
it happen very rare than bonuces even approval 100%. all of workres were using his dumps like we r actual card holder.
A++++++++++++++++ mr. rhodes.

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
Rhodes,

Please get on ICQ ASAP. I must not of got your offline message or something.......please get on ICQ asap so I can figure out whats going on.

P.S. Rhodes is the #1 Vendor in this game PERIOD right now. If you want good, real dumps.........don't waste time with others, Rhodes has the best around guaranteed. ;-)

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Same quality from Rhodes, everyday I get good stuff from him. Stability it's the name of this vendor, everyday very polite and respect everybody. He don't talk too mutch like onder vendors, he let his dumps talk and look all feedbacks are positive. None of vendors have this.

ccclive

Carder
Reaction score
but i cant reach Mr.Rhodes...
Mr.Rhodes, pls reply me on icq, and we can make new orders.
Thank you!

CRUX

BANNED
Reaction score
Excellent vendor. always gr8 & gr8 work, hit & hit always , big & big swipe , huge & huge money.++++++++++++++++++vendor everytime.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
Rhodes is the king..................... u wanna MAKE HUGE MONEY.. buy from him.. the only REAL VENDOR LEFT...............

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
again good work,thanks .....
GOOD VENDER AND A NICE PERSON TOO..
A++++++++++++++++++++

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
1 week now trying to deal no ans on icq wao he is reslly great vendor

fffkkkuuu

Carder
Reaction score
few days ago,bought 5 dumps,and he gives me 3 bonus dumps,so i got 8 dumps total, 7 of them work, best vendor ever~~~~

Salvesto

BANNED
Reaction score
I REALY CAN'T EXPLIAN IN WORDS , HOW BIG THIS VENDOR IS. HE HAS REALY VERY GR8 STUFF. I 'VE NOW WORDS OF MY SUCCESS.
I BOUGHT 40 MIX OF EU & CANADA. I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN I GOT 35 APPROVAL OUT OR 40. MANY DUMPS GAVE ME BIG AMOUNT. ONLY 4 PCS. OF HIS EU GAVE ME MORE THEN 20K $. HE IS REALY BIG.....BIG.........BIG..........GUY.
A+++++++++++++++. THNKS RHODES.......KEEP IT UP.........