WORLDWIDE DUMPS WITH HIGH APPROVAL RATE

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
watts25, were they for EU or US?

watts25

Carder
Reaction score
dead

watts25, were they for EU or US?

us101, we spoke and hes very understanding replace me with a few bin of my choice must of ben the bins he raplied. i hope so cuz that didnt seem like the post i here about this guy, still very understanding ill let u no my end result

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Well I'll tell you honestly that I've bought Rhodes a few times and nowhere have I gotten near the valid rate that other people are talking about (80-95). My valid rate is around 66% (around 2/3 valid rate). Probably just bad luck, but I'm not complaining, made profit with it so ill keep using Rhodes.

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
(Kelix)Probably , it is the bad luck.because Rhodes One honest man.verygood vendor.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
(Kelix)Probably , it is the bad luck.because Rhodes One honest man.verygood vendor.

Also, I can never get replacements because he is not online often, when I ask he ignores me.

Only when I say "I have sent payment." he replies -_-

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
HE IS DONE IT AGAIN,THIS TIME HE DEMONSTRATE AND ASCERTAIN THAT HE IS A MAN OF HONOR A VENERABLE GENTLEMAN CARDER,WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY INCOMPARABLE TO NONE.THIS FACT IS BASED ON THE FACT THAT HAVING BEING ADDICTED TO HIS DUMPS BECAUSE OF THE 90% VALIDITY RATE WITH MY SPECIALS BINS,I AS USUAL ASKED FOR THOSE BINS BUT UNFORTUNATELY THOSE BINS ARE NOT AVAILABLE,AND I WAS NOTIFIED OF THIS AFTER I HAVE TRANSFERRED FUNDS TO HIS ACCOUNT .BUT KNOWING HE IS MAN OF INTEGRITY I WAS NOT WORRIED ,THEN AFTER FIVE DAYS I ASK ABOUT IF HE HAS NEW BASE,AND HIS ANSWER WAS I GOT YOUR DUMPS FOR YOU IN THE BINS YOU ASKED.NEXT THING I KNOW MY BINS WAS PASTED WITH A LOT OF BONUS,AND PLEASE SORRY FOR THE DELAY.WHAT A HUMBLE AND GENEROUS SOUL.AND KNOW WHAT THIS TIME IT WAS 100 PERCENT VALIDITY.I AGAIN REPEAT IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH IN THIS CARDING RACKET ,YOUR BEST BET IS RHODES.HE IS PRIMUS INTERPARES (FIRST AMONG EQUALS)IN THIS GAME.
AND KELIX YOU SCORE 66% IN YOUR TRANSACTION YOU MUST COUNT LUCKY NOT UNLUCKY BECAUSE WITH 90 PERCENT OF VENDORS NOWADAYS YOU LUCKY IF YOU SCORE 30 PERCENT VALIDITY RATE,SO DON,T WORRY BE HAPPY AND STAY THE COURSE WITH RHODES WITH HIM YOU WILL BE RICHER NOT POORER.
GOD SPEED AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL CARDER.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
Well guys i've been working whit Rhodes since long time and he always provided the same quality dumps that makes most of you addicted to his stuff.
He is a reliable and honest vendor, when dumps start to go down a little, but even then approval rate is not that bad, he announce update and bam:D, again the fresh stuff that make u smile when u swipe ur card. A nice guy, maybe now he responds slower but this is because he is working to improve quality of stuff, so have little patience it always pays off.

Good luck to all and have fun whit his stuff this summer. Great service Rhodes!

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr. Rhodes where is that fucing update man you have us addicted to your dumps like crack heads with that columbian pure grade. Ur dumps gives us carders pamela anderson, jennifer lopez, kim kardashian look alike girls. And make us carders live like professional athelets 30k a week profits ++ tax free++ and piles of money in our pockets, and vip sections in the club because we could pay the bouncers 200 dollars each and buy the whole club drinks with your dumps.... Get those fuccc update man before i come to your house sir

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
I am earning any more the money.Because there is RoBoT. VERY VERY VERY GOOD MAN.VERY VERY VERY GOOD VENDOR. THANK YOU BRO.A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morish

BANNED
Reaction score
VERY PERFECT VENDOR. I BOUGHT 100 MIX OF USA & CANADA. 87 APPROVAL. UNBELIEVABLE , UNSTOPABLE STUFF. MANY DUMPS WORKD MULTI SWIPES. THIS MAN MAKE US REALY CRAZY. HIGH CLASS WINE , HIGH CLASS GIRLS........WOW.......EVERYTHING HE GAVE US JUST IN 1 ORDER...

sucrose

BANNED
Reaction score
Code:
http://www.cvv2checker.co.cc/

NEW JAVA CVV CHECKER, FAST & EASY, includes parsing, banknames, bins 2011. Free untill 1st July 2011

ccclive

Carder
Reaction score
Rhodes, when you online? We have contacted you over three days in icq msg, but no response...

time2shyne

Carder
Reaction score
so i must be the only one getting the short end of the PayPal... because i buy 100 us dumps all from my bin that i know is good and make 3k off of 80 pcs couldnt even get gas and food from most of them very embarissing in front of my workers and i always spend money with mr.rhodes hopefully the replacements does good because that was the worst stuff i had in a long time...

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
***All DUMP SELLERS ATTENION MR. RHODES a.k.a blessed one or ruler of dumps IS THE GOLD STANDARD OF WHAT A SELLER SHOULD BE******* 1- The most important thing is when mr. Rhodes get stuff he sells it right away so nothing is left over to be old and flagged by bank fraud department. 99% of the other sellers have stuff left over that would be flagged the key is" when u get stuff sell it fast and dont keep it on hand auction it off because carders are risking their freedom for vendors. Carders are the driving force in carding

Drudent

BANNED
Reaction score
nice work. 5 / 6 eu approval. as usual he got small eu base but very high valid rate. total I made 14k from his 5 approval dumps.

europrod

Reaction score
he is offline n not to be found =( .. seem to never catch him for euros contact rhodes !!