Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

BrokenNoise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Is the website working? It was working for me earlier, not now.

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
GET THIS THING FIX =......I SENT 700 US AND IT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED YET ITS BEEN SINCE 01 Feb, 2010 10:38 luck3026 wrote: ITS BEEN PICKED UP AND AS ALWAYS (SAME TIME AND ALL). I HATE COMPLAINING////I JUST WANNA WORK....

eggnrice

BANNED
Reaction score
Registered, lets see what i can do :)

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
i am sure that when an update comes,, most people complaining here will consider buying. let the man do his work, and get the update. maybe he is having problems with his hackers and his info resources are very low right now. i bought a few dumps and i got a 60% result this time... last time was about 30% and sometimes higher than 60.. but that is a risk i take knowing that i am buying old base.. i can consider not buying until the update, but one thing certain i will not cry knowing that i am buying a base that might not be good.. just relax and find other sources for dumps until bd get back in the game... by the way some amex cards require the zip code at point of sale.. i sale good amex with zip code...

rolling33169

BANNED
Reaction score
is BabB site still working?

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
bro,u here?

Illegal

BANNED
Reaction score
BadB please replace the dead cards , you are too slow with the replacement....

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
, hello

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
We processing from time to time. Do not worry: small updates comes each day, we even not announce it. Just check the lists.

USA prices was lowered to the very low level.

Soon there will be huge EU update, i think today or tommorow.

What about replaces - please no worries, if you placed the request and it is on time (within 48h) and meets all the conditions - you will be replaced/refunded. Just wait a little.

From 20-21 i hirring additional 24h support, so all process will be fast and icq service will be restored as well.

bosss

BANNED
Reaction score
WARNING! is man with badb name in ICQ he tell me is badb brother but he is big ripe pepor becareful with this man he have 2 ICQ 550633594,,1133100 badb only have 1 icq 49162552 so no make buss with no pepor.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
WARNING! is man with badb name in ICQ he tell me is badb brother but he is big ripe pepor becareful with this man he have 2 ICQ 550633594,,1133100 badb only have 1 icq 49162552 so no make buss with no pepor.

My ICQ for public relations is ONLY 49162552, i never ask someone to do job for me. I never contacting persons to provide some promotional action service. I not sell pins, and i not need any loans or credits (except USA federal reserve ones ;-) ) as well as i am not provide it: credit always spoils relationships. I have no brothers or sisters, partners, girlfriends, pets, wives and supports working for me on internet under other credentials than site badb.biz, site dumps.name or ICQ 49162552; the others are swindlers trying to steal your last fifty WMZ ;-)

Be carefull! There is much dirty rippers arround!

Last edited:

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Bro can you focus on bringing service back to normal? You are always offline even when you are posting on this board.
Thank you

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
I BEEN HAD BY THIS BAD IN ICQ (550633594)......... BE WARE... ,,,,,,STUPID ME GAVE HIM PASSWORD AND USERNAME...PLEASE RAL BADB CANCEL MY ACCOUNT (LUCK3026) SO I CAN ISSUE NEW ONE.. I JUST WANNA KEEP WORKING.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:34 PM ----------

ITS A SHAME THIS IS HAPPENING......This guy is an excellent vendor one of the BEST ill Say.....

xRateD

BANNED
Reaction score
BADB is the DUMP Checker still working? Cos it always hang up when i try to use it thank you.

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro can you focus on bringing service back to normal? You are always offline even when you are posting on this board.
Thank you

Service working normally. Except that checker is down all fine.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:33 AM ----------

Today or early tommorow will be HUGE update.
Some action will be performed as well. Stay online. Stay on top with me.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:35 AM ----------

I remind that most of USA dumps on site is 90% valid and have both tracks with original names.

Reactions: slevin

slevin

USA is really good in fact!!

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Bro for the mean time your website is a circus.
I have added funds but you have not posted them in my account. You also never reply to my IM's. Your admin in the shop is also sleeping. He never responds.