Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
tired of these vendors with no replacements

EU update will be performed till the end of month.

bro why is it that you can write on hear but not answer me on icq you know i not pay 100$ wmz u charge me regular price for dumps 1k usa i bought all no good wtf bro out of 1k only 300 approve bro im not taking this lost plz answer that you not fix anything

you take money and run
if you real vendor and not no reseller send me replacements

cder

Reaction score
the u.s update is totally garbage. so many don't work. or maybe my expectation was too high?

Reaction score
pm me bro

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:00 PM ----------

bad b this is no update,,,,all dumps decline and pick up........terrible

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
do u know what dumps and bins work in ireland??im interesting in buy some if u provide m bins as well.thanks ;)

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro why is it that you can write on hear but not answer me on icq you know i not pay 100$ wmz u charge me regular price for dumps 1k usa i bought all no good wtf bro out of 1k only 300 approve bro im not taking this lost plz answer that you not fix anything

you take money and run
if you real vendor and not no reseller send me replacements

Once again.

YOU BUYED DISCOUNTED DUMPS, FROM OLD BASE, ON DISCOUNTED PRICE. PAYED $1 PER ONE DUMP AND STILL COMPLAINING? HOW YOU DARE.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
Once again.

YOU BUYED DISCOUNTED DUMPS, FROM OLD BASE, ON DISCOUNTED PRICE. PAYED $1 PER ONE DUMP AND STILL COMPLAINING? HOW YOU DARE.

bro no i did not buy it @ 1$ plz write me on icq why u only write me on here
you charge me 3.5k for 1k usa thats not 1$ each and i have convo i can post here you not fix anything u neva on icq

dollar007

DEER
Reaction score
какая то шляпа вылезает при добавлении в корзину в шопе... типа нет ответа от сервера... пробовал в разных браузерах... исправите? а то купить не могу((

sil2

Reaction score
checker is killinh for now i guess killed 15 pcs all together :) just an friendly alert better don use checker

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:18 AM ----------

many coming decline or pickup

C

capac

WoooooW that is 3.5$/dump LooooL

Even if that dumps are 20% rate u NOT have rights to disturb mr BadB!

I imagine that he (as ALL) dont sell dumps for food but for money so good money=good dumps and offers= related quality :)

bro no i did not buy it @ 1$ plz write me on icq why u only write me on here
you charge me 3.5k for 1k usa thats not 1$ each and i have convo i can post here you not fix anything u neva on icq

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
WoooooW that is 3.5$/dump LooooL

Even if that dumps are 20% rate u NOT have rights to disturb mr BadB!

I imagine that he (as ALL) dont sell dumps for food but for money so good money=good dumps and offers= related quality :)

bro if i buy 1k dumps and only 300 work wtf thats like buying 10 and only 3 work bro not good need replacements u are bad vendor so eat a sack of baby dick no1 ask you anything finish selling bad dumps and feed your kids
i need some 1 else opinion if you buy 1k dumps 300 work will you want replacements thank about it all placticks lost time lost and only 300 work out 1k

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
that is not a bad deal if you paid so cheap for them. 50 or 60 will pay for the plastic and the info.. the rest 250 is all profit.. for that price.. i want a pice of it.. do you still have that deal bd... i want to buy some. and yes if i pay.. $3 for each or even $5 and 3/10 work.. i think that is a great deal.. my advise is to just consider yourself a winner, not too many seller sell that cheap.. that was an opportunity price i guess... if you want replacement i sell good dumps at $25 each and i will replace non working dumps.

charles_zh

DEER
Reaction score
that is not a bad deal if you paid so cheap for them. 50 or 60 will pay for the plastic and the info.. the rest 250 is all profit.. for that price.. i want a pice of it.. do you still have that deal bd... i want to buy some. and yes if i pay.. $3 for each or even $5 and 3/10 work.. i think that is a great deal.. my advise is to just consider yourself a winner, not too many seller sell that cheap.. that was an opportunity price i guess... if you want replacement i sell good dumps at $25 each and i will replace non working dumps.

what are u talking about...if one dump cost u 5$,and 1/3 working,that means one dump is 15 dollar,and its not replaceable....why not just pay 20 for a usa dumps...

cardfather

BANNED
Reaction score
bro if i buy 1k dumps and only 300 work wtf thats like buying 10 and only 3 work bro not good need replacements u are bad vendor so eat a sack of baby dick no1 ask you anything finish selling bad dumps and feed your kids
i need some 1 else opinion if you buy 1k dumps 300 work will you want replacements thank about it all placticks lost time lost and only 300 work out 1k

friend you f**kin right i would be very mad 3 out 10 bad thats 30% valid rate that bulls**t dumps and i buy 1k i need some type comp thats very bad because more $$ make more vendor make some vendor dont now that but if buy if buy 1k dump for 1$ @ Piece cant be mad

Kasparov

BANNED
Reaction score
why did you buy cleaning db then in the first place, its clear .. cleaning db = old. many invalid.

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
why did you buy cleaning db then in the first place, its clear .. cleaning db = old. many invalid.

bro this is before every1 knew he was a bad vendor and i did not pay 3$ i paid 3.5k for 1k dumps only 300 work

Kasparov

BANNED
Reaction score
report him in blacklist bro