Virgin dumps from the oldest vendor on the market ICQ: 49162552

aliciada

Reaction score
i order 10 and 8 were bad ,,,after more that 7 days waiting for replace when i get 8 replaces 4 were bad....now site is down...Badb i hope you really fix this server....and give good quality...

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Site is down + replace takes days + funding account is slow+ communication does not exist.
What is left?

hlk2828

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
even badb are slow replace,but the money till refund back to our acc...give him some rest to provide us more good dumps ...

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
site is not working?
anyone else having problems loading his site?

Last edited:

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
I AM having issues loading site and no answer from this SELLER.....A word or 2 can help.......

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:39 PM ----------

MY ISSUE AS WELL UNTILL SOME FAKE BADB TRICK ME AMD I GAVE HIM USERNAME AND PASSWORD

Bro for the mean time your website is a circus.
I have added funds but you have not posted them in my account. You also never reply to my IM's. Your admin in the shop is also sleeping. He never responds.

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
Site is down + replace takes days + funding account is slow+ communication does not exist.
What is left?

Have yourself get orientated with his style of works !

add fund thru wmz is automated other don't !

no offense ...peace

hlk2828

BANNED
Reaction score
waiting..waiting,,,abit tired bro...

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Bro for the mean time your website is a circus.
I have added funds but you have not posted them in my account. You also never reply to my IM's. Your admin in the shop is also sleeping. He never responds.

Circus is you. If you such a dumbass idiot and cant add money to your account - it is your problem only. Most of users have no problems with funding account. Funds top-up is in automatic mode and if you paid trough webmoney merchant it is impossible that funds not added. But even you have any problem - post it on site, no need to stir up the dramma here.

For the moment only one known issue is that checker is down. It will be fixed today.

Dreeed

RIPPER
Reaction score
BadB when ur shop will work? And answer me in icq pls, can't catch u 2 weeks :(

celente

Carder
Reaction score
Circus is you. If you such a dumbass idiot and cant add money to your account - it is your problem only. Most of users have no problems with funding account. Funds top-up is in automatic mode and if you paid trough webmoney merchant it is impossible that funds not added. But even you have any problem - post it on site, no need to stir up the dramma here.

For the moment only one known issue is that checker is down. It will be fixed today.

Circus is me? Ok, whatever that means.
Checker is NOT the only problem. The other problem is your website is down.
How many users are complaining on this thread? It's not only me. That means you do have issues you need to solve.

Your website has been down for more then 27 hours. Wake up Badb and don't tell me the only problem is the checker.
Another thing is watch your language when you talk to me. I am a customer.

If you don't like me and you don't want my business then please refund my money.

Last edited:

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
site still wont load , tried on FF and IE and even Chrome , still nothing I just get " Can't load page " or " Problem loading page" or " connection was reset" messages ...

Please fix the site bro ... or tell us what to do in these cases , I even tried from different networks ... still nothing ...

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Yeah, patched software.
Now works fine. We preparing for small war here, after update. So we need newest stuff)

For the moment all works fine. And even faster. Next week php software will be recompiled as C runtime, so it will give 2x fater processing speed and even more security.

Why you guys write only when shit happens? And i need to ask someone when he got 3k with his classic KINDLY post here? There is no ideal service, but why not to post good opinions as well when you have it..?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:44 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:43 AM ----------

site still wont load , tried on FF and IE and even Chrome , still nothing I just get " Can't load page " or " Problem loading page" or " connection was reset" messages ...

Please fix the site bro ... or tell us what to do in these cases , I even tried from different networks ... still nothing ...

Site will be up in any cases. ANY means ANY. No exceptions. We will order ddos protection from prolexic or even akamai if this will be necessary, but the site will be up.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:44 AM ----------

Also till the end of february we put REGULAR 24/7 support. He is not such good in english, but he is good guy and not such asshole like me and know to care people ;-)

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Today first in history of site CVVs will be added. Price is kinda high for CVVs, but this is price for quality and best-on-the-market choice possibility. This means you can sort out any criterions for cvvs, just like dumps.

uNF

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
site works great now :) I never posted bcs always was great and good dumps never had problems but with your recent vacation and so on I was worried , still you are one of the best there is a lot of good dumps available now still ... people just have to try or know what it works for the area they are in ...

thank you , keep up the good work !

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
Now the programmer is on duty and working on the new version of site.
If you have any suggestions, found any bugs, want some special function - you welcome to post here. We are almost democratic site ;-) and we do almost everything what you want ;-) . Post everyything you want to see on the site here - new functions, some bugs, interface improvememnts etc

hlk2828

BANNED
Reaction score
badb can i know i get refund or not ?
cos money not added...thanks

BadB

BANNED
Reaction score
BadB, What's the best way to reach you

Trough the site.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:37 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:36 AM ----------

badb can i know i get refund or not ?
cos money not added...thanks

Contact on site.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:37 AM ----------

Once again

Now the programmer is on duty and working on the new version of site.
If you have any suggestions, found any bugs, want some special function - you welcome to post here. We are almost democratic site ;-) and we do almost everything what you want ;-) . Post everyything you want to see on the site here - new functions, some bugs, interface improvememnts etc