USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
SPECIAL OFFERS:
* 100 VISA+MC Mixed ( clasic/gold/prem/business/corporate/infinte ) = $1500 99% APPROVALS

* 100 AMEX ( NO REPLACEMENTS FOR THIS ) = $1000 70-80% APPROVAL

Track 1 and Track 2 on these offers

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
frank! bro when u send the rest ?im still waiting

i am waiting for you on icq :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:02 PM ----------

replacements, everything was sent, serge ur still waited on my icq !
fresh start, fresh bases, and nice offers
you are all waited on my icqs

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
ICQ: 617 276 309 Hacked since last night , Do not deal with him !
PM me for my new icq !!

people tat should contact me for their orders:
nicknames on icqs:
idontknow , I have your order
dondada, I need your bins,
rolling, I got your replacements.
bhajarang, let me know if you liked the tests I gave you

Service has turned instant, 38k fresh base available, its small, but 85% approvals
Contact me in PM for my new icq
Regards

Last edited:

bhajarang

Carder
Reaction score
i had sent u a PM but u didnt send me ur new icq... i messaged ur old ICQ, but he saying that he dont sell dumps anymore

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i've sent messaged to all of you with my icq, which have PM me
Fresh week, fresh start, fresh bases, come and get them :)
Now with instant delivery

P.S ICQ nickname idontknow , ur 200 pieces are waiting, rolling urs the same

Reaction score
The HONESTY, RESPECT, QUALITY of his dumps from this guy is amazing can you believe i sent him 3270 dollars at any point of time he could took the money and ran away, gave me some bad second hand dumps, block me, etc, etc, etc, BUT NOOOOOOOO he comes back bigger and badder then ever with these amazing dumps!!!!!
I take my hat to you and thank you frank for your service

(No wonder these kids want to mess up your business)

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
FRANK IS THE MAN

The HONESTY, RESPECT, QUALITY of his dumps from this guy is amazing can you believe i sent him 3270 dollars at any point of time he could took the money and ran away, gave me some bad second hand dumps, block me, etc, etc, etc, BUT NOOOOOOOO he comes back bigger and badder then ever with these amazing dumps!!!!!
I take my hat to you and thank you frank for your service

(No wonder these kids want to mess up your business)

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WAT NOBODY SAY=FRANK IS THE MOST HONEST VENDOR AROUND. EVERYONE WAITIN ON ORDERS WAS GETTIN A LITTLE NERVOUS WHICH IS NATURAL CUZ U MONEY IS OUT THERE BUT HERE GOES FRANK BACK IN ACTION N STRONGER THAN EVA.......DONT MIND THE HATERS FRANK BANG THEM OUT. U GOT MY VOTE FOR#1

yuyu

Reaction score
there is no problem matter is clear i just hate when ppl come here very new and get in ppl biz and make comments and dont know what they they are taking about bro thank you FRANK very much ..for handling your biz and for you no0b stay out other ppls biz you will be ok peace.

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i dont cause i think he is you talking just my thought smell funny..

yuyu, is thre a problem between me and you to say such a thing ?
these 2 guys had over 4k pending orders with me, ofcourse they are glad to see me back and not turn my back on them after the problems I have.
Thanks for the support guys :)

babyboy100

RIPPER
Reaction score
good man

frank and i have done good business with eachother and we both have been great for eachother a pleasure to do biz with a righteous seller and buyer.

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
frank and i have done good business with eachother and we both have been great for eachother a pleasure to do biz with a righteous seller and buyer.

YUYU PROBABLY ASK FOR FREE N U AINT GIVE HIM
SCREW THE HATERS FRANK, RIDE ON THEM N MAKE THEM FELL STUPID
YU

I suggest you change the tone or DEER is your status.Read Rules,after open your mouth.This is valid for alot of you!

Last edited by a moderator:

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
i dont cause i think he is you talking just my thought smell funny..

People like u on this forum make me want to puke. u come on everyones thread with negative feedbacks. 99% of ur post so far on this forum is negative about serious people going about their own business. and i dont see who u are doing biz with in this forum. why dont u try to buy some WMZ then do business on this forum to know if they are legit or not, instead of just being a common spectator with negative comments. This is market for men playing with real money, not monopoly money, ok?