USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
..strange thing.i can see the man has good rep here.he had a problem delaying the orders but as u guys say he came back and solved everything.
so..why is he banned ?!

DebitCarder

Carder
Reaction score
..strange thing.i can see the man has good rep here.he had a problem delaying the orders but as u guys say he came back and solved everything.
so..why is he banned ?!

Same question here bruv . I only had the time to place 2 orders with this guy but his shit was and IS some of the best on this forum . Frank had great comunication skill's and lot's of respect .

P.S.: To anyone that got his new Icq , please PM with it guy's , cause I am in need of 3 replacements that Frank need's to send me for some days now . Didn't had the time to take'em cuz I was busy the last week . Do me the favour and let me know his new Icq . Thanks \_/

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
I got banned for advertising some other service in the wrong sections of these forum, its okay now
DebitCarder, i sent you my ICQ

yuyu

Reaction score
People like u on this forum make me want to puke. u come on everyones thread with negative feedbacks. 99% of ur post so far on this forum is negative about serious people going about their own business. and i dont see who u are doing biz with in this forum. why dont u try to buy some WMZ then do business on this forum to know if they are legit or not, instead of just being a common spectator with negative comments. This is market for men playing with real money, not monopoly money, ok?

you seem like you was talking to fast bro i must have knew something you didnt know lol about sense your so smart ... what negitive about that ,serious people dont come on here sucking up either maybe i had a problem with this guy i just have not post on him yet just hopeing he would clear it up and for you what threads have i been on maybe 2 or 3 evr i dont ride nuts in threads every day like you do bro. forum talk is not to cool here it a public forum... take notes new boy ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:22 PM ----------

YUYU PROBABLY ASK FOR FREE N U AINT GIVE HIM
SCREW THE HATERS FRANK, RIDE ON THEM N MAKE THEM FELL STUPID
YU

I suggest you change the tone or DEER is your status.Read Rules,after open your mouth.This is valid for alot of you!

no son i did not ask for stuff free or anything and next time ask me why i say what i say new boy and how can you or any one on this forum make me fell stupid.. most ppl here are new to all sene new boy...so you can ride that..now i say no more on this. i should not even be respond ing to you at all kiddie.

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
New Update !1 100% Approvals, no replacements offered from this base !!
contact me for the new binlist, posibility to chose city and state of some bases!!
623317238 my icq

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
you seem like you was talking to fast bro i must have knew something you didnt know lol about sense your so smart ... what negitive about that ,serious people dont come on here sucking up either maybe i had a problem with this guy i just have not post on him yet just hopeing he would clear it up and for you what threads have i been on maybe 2 or 3 evr i dont ride nuts in threads every day like you do bro. forum talk is not to cool here it a public forum... take notes new boy ..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:22 PM ----------

no son i did not ask for stuff free or anything and next time ask me why i say what i say new boy and how can you or any one on this forum make me fell stupid.. most ppl here are new to all sene new boy...so you can ride that..now i say no more on this. i should not even be respond ing to you at all kiddie.

GO 2 BED. I C NO REASON Y U POST NEG FEEDBACK FOR FRANK U NEVER BOUGHT FROM + ALL HE GOT IS GOOD FEEDBACK. U JUS ANOTHER HATER. GO 2 BED N DREAM ABOUT WAT U COULD HAVE. BYE

yuyu

Reaction score
GO 2 BED. I C NO REASON Y U POST NEG FEEDBACK FOR FRANK U NEVER BOUGHT FROM + ALL HE GOT IS GOOD FEEDBACK. U JUS ANOTHER HATER. GO 2 BED N DREAM ABOUT WAT U COULD HAVE. BYE

sound like u have nuts in your mouth dont talk with your mouth full. newboy and who are you yell at watch your mouth cause it not you biz anyway sucker. you need to read the rules buddy...you was warned once already..

Last edited:

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
sound like u have nuts in your mouth dont talk with your mouth full. newboy and who are you yell at watch your mouth cause it not you biz anyway sucker.

U HERE 2 MONTHS B4 ME N CALL ME NEW? U R REALLY A CLOWN... ASK ANY REPUTABLE VENDOR HERE I SPEN FOR WAT I WANT NOT GO AROUND FUSSIN N LEAVIN BULLSHIT FEEDBAC CUZ I AINT GET MY WAY. AM DONE TLKIN 2 U U R A WASTE OF TIME. EMPTY BARRELLS MAKE THE MOST NOISE. LATER HATER

yuyu

Reaction score
U HERE 2 MONTHS B4 ME N CALL ME NEW? U R REALLY A CLOWN... ASK ANY REPUTABLE VENDOR HERE I SPEN FOR WAT I WANT NOT GO AROUND FUSSIN N LEAVIN BULLSHIT FEEDBAC CUZ I AINT GET MY WAY. AM DONE TLKIN 2 U U R A WASTE OF TIME. EMPTY BARRELLS MAKE THE MOST NOISE. LATER HATER

i need not ask any vendors about you big spendor cause i see who you are spokeman sense you so big when will you retire lol. now plz mind your biz spokemen.. Read the rules new boy..

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Just placed bulk order.
Hope Im pleased with results..

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Just placed bulk order.
Hope Im pleased with results..

your order is waiting friend :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:25 PM ----------

Dumps + Zip code available now

Last edited:

Nino B

Reaction score
Just placed first order and i hope to be another success story as well will post results here once we know the real

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
frankie im trying to get intouch with u since this afternoon.need to place order.please let me know

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
ORDER WAS RECEIVED!
Thanks bro :)

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
nino, mulaminati, you got ur orders in ur email friends
psychoszs, didnt see your messages, check back with me again
some small bases have been sold for zip codes
few more available, come and get them :)

brado

No comments

brado

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i don't think there is another vendor in this forum better than frank.. i place order and received my order within promised time.. the bad dumps was replace immediately and i got best dumps giving him +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. pls keep the gud service up can't wait to place more order.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:43 PM ----------

Was told 2-3 hours after pick up
And also told that order is waiting
However I have not received yet
And am still waiting. will update.

i think from this trade he said Delivery time is around 4-5 hours, after pick up.. so u need to wait. this guy is a great vendor. my order was delivered after 4-5hrs after payment. i hope tht u will update when u get the order.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
how should I begin this? Im just so offended. How am I even mentioned by these fucking beginners? :D Brado Ive done plenty of business with frank and we have been on good terms from 1st day I've started dealing with him. Dont tell me "I NEED TO WAIT". When I said 2-3 hours thats what I was personally told by frank you dick. I dont update on this thread to ever make frank look bad. I always update when I receive, so people can clearly see frank sends STUFF IN TIMELY ORDER.

Last edited: