USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
So dat was not panther writing me. About dealing with him.

No, he is not my partner. I have no ideea how he got his hands on my e-mail, but he isnot my partner and I never resell from him
http://yfrog.com/f/n6tzzzp/

I`m more than happy to see your explication when you said ,what you said up!

Last edited by a moderator:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Dats hella weird cuz he sent the dumps I asked for.

I didn't said he is a ripper, I said he is not my partner and we never worked together. All I can say is that my email from where I send orders has been hacked and you got that e-mail where it sayd you should buy from him
Draw conclusions please

Harve

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man i'm also waiting for 6 replacements dumps for like 3 days now. I need this to get resolved asap

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man i'm also waiting for 6 replacements dumps for like 3 days now. I need this to get resolved asap

Contact me to get them, I am online.

Also all of my clients that are waiting for replacements, please contact me.
Everything got mixed cause of this hacking problem, but all of you will be take care of.
Many of you dont have the same name on ICQ like in the forum, so its hard for me to contact you all.
So plase, if you have any pending replacements, contact me on ICQ and lets get things fixed.

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
we trust u frank and no need of any explanation now......happy you are back and all is ok now.

GOOD LUCK... plz try to sends pending orders as early as possible...........

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
One Single and Important Note! I don`t Have Anything To Do With That Email Person!But I Thank Him For the Publicity!

To AF : Are you acussing me of something ? If Yes post logs in Blacklist Stating What? I`m curiouse what you can say,you can say your a reseller YES that you can Say but what else?...No Proof and Your Out Of here!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Frank do not stress out over other jealous vendors messing with you, we all know the truth that you are legit and the best. If people want to lie on your name you must be doing something right and pose a serious threat to them. Your dumps are the truth and we all know this, who ever did that to you will get whats coming to them soon!!!

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
One Single and Important Note! I don`t Have Anything To Do With That Email Person!But I Thank Him For the Publicity!

To AF : Are you acussing me of something ? If Yes post logs in Blacklist Stating What? I`m curiouse...No Proof and Your Out Of here!

Do you see any acusations ? I only showed people the email and specified its not me, I asked them an opinion. They are free to draw conclusions.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
No, he is not my partner. I have no ideea how he got his hands on my e-mail, but he isnot my partner and I never resell from him
http://yfrog.com/f/n6tzzzp/

I`m more than happy to see your explication when you said ,what you said up!

Oh really? And What`s that Supposed to mean?Explain me "i`m dumb".

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Oh really? And What`s that Supposed to mean?Explain me "i`m dumb".

i'm sorry if you consider your self that way. That means I clarified the situation to my clients that I have not sent that email, and you are not my partner, which I belive its true. You and I do not work together, nor process orders together, or any of that stuff. I have no ideea how the sender got his hands on my e-mail, if I did, I would have restored it by now

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Your actting so smart for a reseller:)1Warning for your attitude,that makes it the second,At Third,Deer Status.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Your actting so smart for a reseller:)1Warning for your attitude,that makes it the second,At Third,Deer Status.

Got the warning. Will talk soon

I don`t have what to "talk" with you,and if i talk,you just listen.End of Bla Bla Bullshit drama around this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
this is very weird
with all this confusion and drama
i am skeptical about making next order :confused:

DOLLA BILL

Carder
Reaction score
this is very weird
with all this confusion and drama
i am skeptical about making next order :confused:

it funny how this situation is beign dealt wit. the whole thing was some bullshit n need 2 b cleared up. wateva anomosity between u guys need to b resolved. u 2 r both losing money throught this. FIND THE HACKER N PULL HIS TEETH OUT WITH A VICE GRIP NO MATTER WHO HE/SHE IS. BACK HACK IP FRANK N FIND OUT THEN POST WHO IT IS .LETS ALL GET 2 THE BOTTOM OF THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

doughboy

Reaction score
Service back on track after some problems with some idiot .
Deal only with me and do not listen to any email you might receive from my last e-mail that I used to dispatch orders.
I ask you to have patiente, this is not a ripping service, everyone will be happy in some way or another.
Thanks for your understandings

Thanks for the heads up.
Success has its enemies!!!

Keep up the good work :)