USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
just ordered now for the first time to mr.frank.very polite and decent guy.i am sure his stuff will be also decent like him.lol.asked to wait for a few hour.just waiting for it.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
still waiting for my order.he asked to wait a few hours but its more than 8 hours now.i dont know how much time does it take to cut and paste tracks from the database they have in their system.frank bro plz deliver soon.i am waiting.

Reaction score
this is the best vendor since track2 just came in biz n i am very impress with work better than track2 kinda remind me of an old good guy of mines

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
still waiting for my order.he asked to wait a few hours but its more than 8 hours now.i dont know how much time does it take to cut and paste tracks from the database they have in their system.frank bro plz deliver soon.i am waiting.

ur order was sent, check ur email. If you would have read the bolded and underlined part of my thread, you would have seen the delivery time required at nights.

I know there will always be someone unsatisfied and its common sense, but not because of the delivery, please:)

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
yes i recieved the order bro but it has affected my work for today cuz my time is over for today's cashing.but still i will try u use today and give feedbacks here.surely i must be having a good time with your dumps.

sule

BANNED
Reaction score
i have big balance Dumps with pin which i brought from www.cvvadmin.com now i need some one who can cashout dumps and give me good % age me :(

bouba

RIPPER
Reaction score
I make order today 00:30 at night,and get my order only today morning 12:00.Frank was sed me same,wait around 2 hourse,and i wait him to 7:00 h morning..I have lost my shoping day today to.i think it's not good for customers..

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i did specify it could be more, sorry if I caused you too much trouble.
i`m also letting away some semi-old bases with 70% approvals
1k for 100 visa+mc mix
1k for 100 amex
perfect offers for organised teams
tc

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ although 3 worked out of 7 but worked for good amount.checked on checker which didnt work for me and those were declined.workedgood but culdnt match my target which i assumed with 7 pieces of my well known bins which i usually use for more than 2k per dump.services can be much better if he starts replacing declined also.best of luck to all my carder fellas!

Reaction score
listen mate this aint cool the only thing a man is suppose to go by is his word n when you dont do that you start to loose integrity i process order since yesterday night around 9pm n you tell me up to 6hr i will have order n its over 6hr n im contacting you n you ignoring me................i already know what's up

P.S. SORRY FRANK JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR WAS BUSY EVERYTHING WAS RESOLVE N WILL DEAL AGAIN

Last edited:
Reactions: cady

cady

No comments

Reaction score
All great with this vendor so far, had small issue on last order and he fixed it straight away. Thumbs up for you bro!! Still proving to offer a very good service. Thx again and good luck with biz.

driz

Carder
Reaction score
been waiting on order for 4 hrs and he is non-responsive on icq

rsmalls

Reaction score
western union tells me "the address is invalid" now i got my face all screwed up cuz i lost $500 frank wassup u need to be online for ur customers bro!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
WITH MR FRANK ,WHAT YOU GOT IS A HONEST ,POLITE GENTLEMAN CARDER.AND FOR PEOPLE IN GOOD REGION YOU GOT QUALITY STUFF TOO.BUT IF U ARE IN FUCKED UP REGION LIKE I,M IT IS TOUGH LUCK,I,VE NOT MADE ANY MONEY FROM HIS STUFF YET,BUT IT IS NOT HIS FAULT IT IS MY REGION ,GOT SAME PROBLEM WITH FOZZY,AND WITH POD.REASON WHY I DON,T ASK FOR REPLACEMENT.HAVING SAID THAT WE MUST EXPECT MR FRANK TO HAVE ONE FLAW.HE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE 100% PERFECT.AFTER ALL HE IS A HUMAN BEING.NOW WE KNOW HIS MAJOR WEAKNESS IS TIME FRAME,SO ONLY WAY I ADVICE WE DEAL WITH THIS IS PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE.IF HE SAYS 6 HRS FACTOR IN 6 HRS MORE,THIS WAY THERE WILL BE NO DISAPPOINTMENT.AND BY THE BY IF ANY BODY KNOWS WHICH BINS IS PERFECT FOR CENTRAL AMERICA PLS SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ME BY PM.I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
HAPPY CARDING TO U ALL.

driz

Carder
Reaction score
524000, 517900, 414372, 430846 sold me these bins as corporate cards i checks the mastercards bins and they are standards i cant find the others but as far as i kno these are not the cards i paod for i will like a refund or the cards i paid asap.............this has been a waste of a day i waited 5 hrs for nothing over priced cards trying to be shown as corporate purchasing cards//////////////plz resolve this matter

sooloogoo

BANNED
Reaction score
524000, 517900, 414372, 430846 sold me these bins as corporate cards i checks the mastercards bins and they are standards i cant find the others but as far as i kno these are not the cards i paod for i will like a refund or the cards i paid asap.............this has been a waste of a day i waited 5 hrs for nothing over priced cards trying to be shown as corporate purchasing cards//////////////plz resolve this matter

here is this bins:
Code:
414372 | VISA       | CARD SERVICES FOR CREDIT UNIONS, INC. | UNITED STATES OF AMERICA          | CREDIT | GOLD/PREM
430846 | VISA       | NORTHERN TRUST, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION  | UNITED STATES OF AMERICA          | DEBIT  | CLASSIC
517900 | MASTERCARD | BANKATLANTIC, FSB                     | UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FLORIDA | STANDART
524000 | MASTERCARD | CARD SERVICES FOR CREDIT UNIONS, INC. | UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FLORIDA | STANDART

for the moment of my posting they listed in abagnalefrank's binlist right:
Code:
414372|Card|Services|for|C.U.s,|Inc.|CREDIT|GOLD/PREM|UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA|Clearwater|Florida|FL = 1
430846|NORTHERN_TRUST_BANK_OF_FLORIDA,_N.A.|DEBIT|CLASSIC|UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA| = 1
517900|BANKATLANTIC,|FSB|UNITED_STATES_OF_AMERICA|FLORIDA|FORT|LAUDERDALE = 1
524000|CARD|SERVICES|FOR|CREDIT|UNIONS,|INC.|USA|FLORIDA|ST.|PETERSBURG = 1

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have delayed some of your order ( 30% i think ) in the last 2 days ONLY due to personal reasons that have nothing to do with the business I run here on this forum. I am not a robot, I am a human and I can not do everything instant. I have never deceived anyone nor I will try to.
As of the binlist, I paid for it from binchecker.net 6 months ago, it may have been updated, I have over 180k pieces of dumps, the reason why bins are posted in my binlist with the bank name and type is that I do not spend time for each order to see if its clasic or not.
Driz, you have received the bins you have paids for and you are welcome to received ur remaining funds, it would be enough to just mention that to me on icq, I would have taken care of it on the spot.
serge, ur order im still working on it, from time time now, ull have it in the morning.
Many of you please consider that I am in GMT +2 time zone, and like any other human beeing, I need to sleep sometimes too.
No one of you will get robbed, mistakes happen and will happen all the time, its nature, but I am here to resolve them.
So please get back into your senses and lets work things out.
Until this moment, more than 98% of my customers have been taken care of, and I will pay money from my own pocket to see the rest 2% happy to.
Regards