USA/Eu/Asia Fresh Dumps Available ! Great Quality !!

driz

Carder
Reaction score
i have delayed some of your order ( 30% i think ) in the last 2 days ONLY due to personal reasons that have nothing to do with the business I run here on this forum. I am not a robot, I am a human and I can not do everything instant. I have never deceived anyone nor I will try to.
As of the binlist, I paid for it from binchecker.net 6 months ago, it may have been updated, I have over 180k pieces of dumps, the reason why bins are posted in my binlist with the bank name and type is that I do not spend time for each order to see if its clasic or not.
Driz, you have received the bins you have paids for and you are welcome to received ur remaining funds, it would be enough to just mention that to me on icq, I would have taken care of it on the spot.
serge, ur order im still working on it, from time time now, ull have it in the morning.
Many of you please consider that I am in GMT +2 time zone, and like any other human beeing, I need to sleep sometimes too.
No one of you will get robbed, mistakes happen and will happen all the time, its nature, but I am here to resolve them.
So please get back into your senses and lets work things out.
Until this moment, more than 98% of my customers have been taken care of, and I will pay money from my own pocket to see the rest 2% happy to.
Regards

i dnt want those cards i want the cards i paid for dnt have time for classics and debits so give me the cards i paid for didnt use dem and u can check dem too............i want full refund or the four cards i paid for not wat u decided to just give me

Reaction score
i dnt want those cards i want the cards i paid for dnt have time for classics and debits so give me the cards i paid for didnt use dem and u can check dem too............i want full refund or the four cards i paid for not wat u decided to just give me

Hi Driz, I understand u can be a little angry over his mistake.....Is some normal thing to happen and I'm sure he will fix asap for u. On his binlist descriptions are right so is more like some shared mistake really the way I see it... The difference is only like 35usd in the 4 pcs so i'm sure he won't try to cheat u on such little amount bro!! Also I'm sure u can fix with him in ICQ and no need to post here small misunderstanding issues between you guys!!

driz

Carder
Reaction score
not reaaly i said let me get corporate cards or of that sort for florida if you could do a search like dat and he said he could because i didnt know the exact bin i wanted................... so he picked for me not i i just picked classification

Reaction score
not reaaly i said let me get corporate cards or of that sort for florida if you could do a search like dat and he said he could because i didnt know the exact bin i wanted................... so he picked for me not i i just picked classification

I understand u man! He also once sent to me 3pcs different EU gold bins, and once we discussed prb on ICQ was fixed very quick by him, he trusted me not to use what he sent by mistake and replaced with the bins I ordered, thats why i think u have no reason to be worried....

one187

Reaction score
placed a very small order with him . very nice communication .. i will give you some feedback asap . Do ur best to get my order today , 10hour passed and i need them in the next 2 hours.

Last edited:

whos_world?

RIPPER
Reaction score
Real Frank Abagnale, I am so happy buying from such a great Vendor like u. U make me smile at last, I have been running to lost before, U really make me happy... U are great in Dumps deals. I will always buy from u. Fast Delivery, Understanding, Mature, and cool headed man.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 PM ----------

Driz, just take it easy with him, he will solve the problem, Just use maturity with him and chat with him on ICQ, that is the best way I think, This man never fail or cheat his customers, but mistake can happen anytime we are human being, Pls take it easy with him and settle it on ICQ, please stop posting here again... Please! Please!! Please!!! Best of luck to U Driz

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
thanks for your support guys, driz ur waited in my icq to get ur 35$ back and relax :)

Last edited:

Harve

RIPPER
Reaction score
Frank can you please sort me out with those replacements. I need them asap. I'm online on YM

sania99

Carder
Reaction score

ICQ: 617 276 309 = HACKED !!! DO NOT TALK TO THE ICQ YOU FIRST CONTACTED ME !!
NEW ICQ: 555 610 755 !!
!

what about with ur other old icq......hope this is ok...from which we deal before....plz need ur reply.......i am waiting for my order brother even not getting reply from u......

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
bro hope every thing is ok soon.... plz when u free come online and talk ...i add ur new icq.....thanks

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
whats is the new icq from abagnalefrank ?

i spocked with his old icq ICQ#: 617276309 and smell fishy as ripper :( surprised

Toto Riina_crdsu_ver (15:15:08 22/09/2010)
sorry I can not sell you europe by the peice

xxxxxxx (15:15:36 22/09/2010)
by the piece ?

Toto Riina_crdsu_ver (15:15:51 22/09/2010)
as in 1 by one

Toto Riina_crdsu_ver (15:15:53 22/09/2010)
minimum is 100

i was just trying to test his service by a 500 wmz order and he trying to sell me minimum 100 europe dumps for 6k
i am wrrong ? or his icq was hacked and i was speaking with a ripper:confused:

Last edited:

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
DoeJoe, there is nothing wrong in my offer, I have a very small eu update and I refuse to sell it 1 by one.
To you all, some of you are expecting your orders since 24 hours, if in 12 hours you will not receive your orders, you will be given a full refund. No one will be robed of his money, so please stay calm and have a little patiente. Some kids are playing with one of my icqs and is causing too much trouble.
All will receive nice bonuses due to the waiting time.
Thanks for understanding and have a great night ,

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Service back on track after some problems with some idiot .
Deal only with me and do not listen to any email you might receive from my last e-mail that I used to dispatch orders.
I ask you to have patiente, this is not a ripping service, everyone will be happy in some way or another.
Thanks for your understandings