Ripper th3rd 640647423

Ninja

Reaction score
It clearly not an international EXPRESS.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I called USPS multiple times each time once I give them tracking they said oh this as sent out international express we do not confirm delivery after leaving origin country.

So yes it was I paid around 40$ for shipping so it was most deffinitely express.

Features: International letter that is not my fault they have it entered into there db falsly.

You can call and confirm it as well.

Either way what I am saying is no matter what type of package it would not even take more than 5 weeks.

Shipping the cheapest possible method from China to US would only take 3-4 weeks even.

Ninja

Reaction score
One more time - its NOT international express.
Now we found out what
International letter that is not my fault they have it entered into there db falsly.

But anyway. its not HIS fault, but yours.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
its been more than 5 weeks package still got the same status, he just brought some label and from us to my country and posted it , nothing more than that
can you please cancel the escrow and resend my money back??

Ninja

Reaction score
No.
Because there is still posibility what he really sent it and it has not reached u.

+ u have wrote
i will gift the escrow amount to forum
So now you need them sent to you back? I dont understand your intentions in that case.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
what kind of proof u want me to send, that i dint received the package? how can i prove something for which i dint received?
the status of the package is still same, if i received it why will the status is same? after 5 weeks?

orian

DEER
Reaction score
i know your r pissed of on me, but still i dont take my words back, i posted what i thought and i never started the thread with shitty talks, neither admin nor support replied me saying "Wait he will come and resolve", admin told me to open a thread,which i did, and after a day still no reply or update frm support, i am not a big guy, if 2k gets blocked i cant run my business and its big for me
Yes i wrote "Ban this idot i will gift that amount to forum" did u banned him that day no right?
so ur point is he sent and its got delayed? so u want me to wait one more month?

No.
Because there is still posibility what he really sent it and it has not reached u.

+ u have wrote

So now you need them sent to you back? I dont understand your intentions in that case.

Ninja

Reaction score
I dont care about you as person who is talking shit.
For that you got deer.

I dont care about u or him concerning this case.
Im in the middle.

I see his position and yours.

And they're equal.

He claims he sent it, you claim - u not recieved.
Thats it.

And i see no way right now, but wait.
So be patient.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
still the status is same, and still u need more time? its allready written on the face its a scam, i put money in escrow and he sent it, ts second month going to end in 6 more days,it still in trasist, it supposed to reach in 5-10 days ok 15 days max, ?
2 months still the same , and so?

i just checked all the threads in this section, this is longest thread with 67 replies

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I would like my money since their is no reason that you should have not received the package.

Ninja

Reaction score
U both say same thing in diff derections.
Both of u have no proof beside tracking number which is show what package was sent and not delivered.
Why should i believe anyone of u? I dont see a reason.

All i see now is wait now or to confirm what tracking will change.
Becasue package cant "just disapear"
Thats it.
moaning on any side wont help anythin.
Wanna get this a mess - no prob.
I see now only one exit - show me proof.
Any of parts.

th3rd
Im waiting for explanationfrom you - why package was sent not via express service like it suppose to?

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Ninja I told you already I went into the post office gave them the package and told them I want this to India the fastest way possible I was told that express shipping costed around 40$ or so so I paid them the money and then tracking showed up as international letter I'm not sure why this happened but it was fault on the USPS side it was an ignorant young black woman who took the package/money she must have made the mistake.

I do not wish to wait anymore I just want to end this deal I am prepared to take simply 300$ from the funds and you can do what ever you wish with the other 600$.

Only 1/3rd of the funds is all I am asking for and we end this dilema because the package was sent but for which ever reason it is still not their I do not know since it is no longer in my country nor has it shown up missing.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
ok i cant wait too, plz send 300 to this person and 600 back to my account

Ninja

Reaction score
Sent 600 to orian and waiting LR from th3rd to send 300.
Closed.