Ripper th3rd 640647423

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol nice one orian have your buddy post here claiming i'm a ripper based on a "sixth sense" lmao lay off the drugs and listen to ninja mk I'm done argueing with you I have had 8 deals going at once before lol and no problems so why you keep argueing with me the problem here is your shitty third world country not me so quit directing all your road roage at me mk.

bye

Ninja

Reaction score
I'm done argueing with you I have had 8 deals going at once before lol and no problems

Here is little quote from his message to me over icq:
[09:57] Th3rD Th3rD: I have made deals through escrow and never had problem hell i've done 20 deals without escrow and had no problems if you didn't delete my thread you would have seen i had the 10 vouches and no problems why would i ruin my name and biz over little order like that ?

orian

DEER
Reaction score
i dont know what ur saying ninja, i am on crdsu from 2007, never had a problem from a single guy or a transaction and never posted anything against people there, then why the hell i am fighting for 900, its not for money, its abt this asshole and his business
we made a deal for 950 and 3-5 shipping, but still package is in his counttry not even left, so dont u think he dont PayPal to the commitment and just sent a letter instead of package and he making excuses abt my country, dint i told him abt my country before paying ? he was the one who told me 3-5 days max, then i made the payment
so to the same world country i received three packages untill now after making a deal with him, how abt that? still you want to give him time?

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct.

He bullshit too much - not good.
But money is in escrow and safe - so he cant rip there.

But about -100 discount if ull do transaction without esrow... its a big red flag there.

AndyDufresne

Professional
Reaction score
I can see this case ending up on TV, doctor Phil.....:D

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Red flag ? I would much rather have the money in my hand rather than waiting a week.
My ICQ status even shows this.

As for 8/10/20 deals yeah I've had 8 at one time and done at least 20 without escrow.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:57 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:56 PM ----------

As for him having a different username on every site and using a different icq for each username that isn't a red flag ?

& my committment to have the package to you within 3-5 days has been completed I sent it the most expensive possible and they made an error that isn't my fault ONCE AGAIN

orian

DEER
Reaction score
enough drama now, ban this fuck , i will gift the escrow amount to forum :)

Last edited:

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol @ orian you that desperate you can't just admit your courrier has made an error and prolonged the shipping of the item or do you already have it now and you realize it isn't that easy for you to scam me and now your just trying to end this dispute without looking like a ripper ?

Ninja

Reaction score
th3rd
After ending of this case (no matter which side it will be) - u're out.
U bullshit too much.

if i will see any reply to this thread in a less than a week - person will be banned from board.
Update it in a week. we will see if tracking was changed.

Reactions: th3rd

th3rd

I'm out no matter what that's hmm bs but I do like how you handled the thread by stopping all replies :)

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
If there was no update in tracking why would I be banned obviously we would continue to wait on tracking to update and show either seized, lost, fucking orian ripped th3rd, or confirmed.

Why ban me, release funds to you, package arrives, and you make off with everything ?
Use your head before posting.

Ninja

Reaction score
Wait another week.
After this case will be resolved - he will be out.

th3rd
Do not advert your products in chat.
Its prohibited.
This is last warning.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Do not advertise my products in ICQ chat ?

Ninja

Reaction score
U're free to do anythin' in ur icq.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Please explain what you meant by

"th3rd
Do not advert your products in chat.
Its prohibited.
This is last warning."

I do not advertise my products on this board anymore.

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Been over 5 weeks now.
I know he has package already I have tracking, receipts from customs and USPS papers.

As I already said I am willing to take 600$ you give him his 330$ and we end this dispute.

What else do you want I sent him product I'm giving him 1/3 refund since he lives in third world country.

orian

DEER
Reaction score
u mother fucker i will come to ur country and fuck you if u ever again talk shit,how the fuck u can tell that i received the package ,ur nothing fuck ripeer ,lame shithead ripper

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Simply becuase your the only one now out of 40+ customers to claim to have not received it and since I shipped it and haw never had that problem it's obvious you have it.

As I said willing to give you 1/3 money back to end dispute but will not give all back since I did send you the product over a month ago.

Grow up handle this like a professional instead of a lame poor Indian ripper

Ninja

Reaction score
orian
Do not insult anyone. You dont have rights for this.

th3rd
What tracking shows? It have been delivered or not?
If not - why the heck u say what it have been delivered?

th3rd

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Ninja,
I spoke with usps a few times and each time they assured me that on international express post they do not track the package after it leaves the country. So it will never show confirmed as delivered or not. But I have sent two packages to india before the same way and they received it within 2 weeks so I do not understand why now it would be a problem. I have never had such a problem ever actually.

Also the fact that he jumped onto calling me a ripper almost instantly leads me to believe that he does in fact have the package and is simply trying to get the package + his money.

Either way I am prepared to give him 330$ back from his original 935$ deposit into escrow in return for 600$ back and to end this dispute.

I have been patient in waiting over 5 weeks and so has he now can we please come to a resolution :(