Quality dumps Selling service / ICQ: 582-263-616 & 564-673-959

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
I WILL SAY IT OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......THIS GUYS STUFF IS CLASS A+++++++ AND TO TOP IT OFF 1TRACK IS ORIGINAL ORIGINAL.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaTaCaRd

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good Friend of mine, dumps are of excellent quality and service is way about standard...Their Dumps+My Plastics = $$$$$ for all
Keep up the good work Primero, we need you!

mexloco

BANNED
Reaction score
best stuff,, i remember one of my old seller, now who knows where is he.. i used to go out and really make money.. now after trying many seller i try primero and god.. they have good stuff.. i love it when something is right, but this seller is taking this business to another level... good customer service, great product and fast replacement... very secure stuff... what else can i ask for..

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
I love this Vendor and his support till death. Damn their stuffs is the best, and service number 1. if u have resgister for the shop and not open try to use VPN. Thank you

tinorm

Reaction score
4852800001970452|715|05|2011| 156850||Charles|Binning|1103B Yorkshire Ct.|Elgin|60120|IL|US|Visa

bankers

RIPPER
Reaction score
Did any one buy tracks from this vender?if yes pls kindle let me know asap.Thank you.

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
where is this guy, i need to register, can sumbody help me??

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
bro's name should be in caps PRIMERO 1......A++++++++. . . . . . .Keep it up PRIMERO

skitzo

RIPPER
Reaction score
he is helpful when he is on but he is on only 1 hr out of a day, must find a way to work with him, i am in the usa and times are different so he is on at like 5 am or something when i am sleep, i need to work everyday, that is the downside of his service. and i didnt even try his dumps yet !!!!!!!

Reaction score
he is helpful when he is on but he is on only 1 hr out of a day, must find a way to work with him, i am in the usa and times are different so he is on at like 5 am or something when i am sleep, i need to work everyday, that is the downside of his service. and i didnt even try his dumps yet !!!!!!!

Try his second icq number. They are on most of the day in US hours. All you need to do is pay and then you can get your dumps whenever you need them online.

Primero_247

Carder
Reaction score
SUPER NEWS !

SENSATION !

NEVER BEFORE ON MARKET! AMERICAN EXPRESS DUMPS PRICE FALLING!

--->>> SUPER FRESH AMEX with both tracks starting from only 7.00 $ <<<---

Last edited:

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
he does on the site

gogetta

Reaction score
im havin trouble gettin past the certifiate part..i see my name wen i type in the store name
but wat do i do nxt..link jus says 400 bad request when i press ok

bombay

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bro i wish you could do something about the 201 dumps. The prices is too high. Listen we only take our chances to buy 201 dumps. its 50-50 job . we only take a risk. so if u can limit the prices of 201 that will be nice. Thank you. Your stuffs still number 1. A+++++