PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
i need 15 cards embossed. but u havent responded to me in icq about delivery..please respond back

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I ALREADY MAKE FEW ORDER WHIT SLAKER .. ALL ORDER WAS PERFECT SERVICE!!! .. TODAY I RECEIVE MY PACKAGE AND CUSTUM OPEN THE PACKAGE AND IT PASSED :)

THX FOR THE SUPPORT!

Slimeee

Carder
Reaction score
dis is a good dude work is good and he send quick ...keep up da good bro.brazy stone!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
YEA SLACKER IS GOOD .....WE GETTIN RICH OVER HERE ...DUDE IS A SUPER LEGIT BUSINESS MAN , FAIR WILLING TO WORK ..EVERY PACK HAS ARRIVED "ON TIME" AND HAS BEEN EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED..SHIT SOMETIMES DUDE THROWS IN BONUS..LOL SLACKER IS GOOD MONEY ...I CAN TRUST HIM WITH $10K OF MY MONEY JUST AS EASILY AS I TRUST HIM WITH $10 ANYONE IN THE STATES NOT ORDERED PLASTICS FROM SLACKER IS MISSING OUT..TRUST IS HUGE IN THIS GAME, BUT THIS MAN DESERVES YALL TRUST

atas

Professional
Reaction score
Ya this guy is the man and very helpful.Done plenty of deals with him A+++++

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
this guy is 100 % honest and real business man . thanks bro keep it like that

paidinfull

Reaction score
You cant be in this business and not know about this guy! When it comes to plastics he's one of the best! HANDSDOWN! A++++++

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
thanks again for the feedback. always appreciated.

BIG UPDATE coming in beginning of July for my carders out there. You wont be disappointed, trust me! :)

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
ID's are a work of art. Plus he's always available on ICQ with updates. Thanks I'll be back for more.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Added more plastic designs to choose from, up to 89 high quality designs!

And for you kids that are new to carding, hit me up. We can make high quality Gift Cards for you, fully embossed. NO ID is needed using these in the store. Great way to learn carding. Hit me up for deals!!!

zoomcap

Reaction score
And for you kids that are new to carding, hit me up. We can make high quality Gift Cards for you, fully embossed. NO ID is needed using these in the store. Great way to learn carding. Hit me up for deals!!!

LOL the exact thing i do :D

<3 Gift Cards

neviim

Reaction score
slacker is absolutely amazing. Got a couple FL's and RI's. The RI's look good but I cant really comment there because I don't have a real RI to compare to. Scans. UV & Holo are good.

The FL is a masterpiece. Correct holo. Mag stripe + 2D barcode scans. Template is the proper 2010 template. Colors are almost perfect, perhaps a bit too dark on the right side. The best part is the UV. If you put an FL under a blacklight, there should be a UV picture of the driver next to the smaller overlay picture. Unfortunately a lot of vendors don't know this/don't care. slacker nails it.

These are IDs are fucking awesome. Give this man your money.