PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

gottahaveit

Carder
Reaction score
you haven't responded in icq for 2 days, still waiting for tracking #, if there's further delay in shipping, why not just leave me a message and let me know?

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
wrong order

bro you sent me 2 females not my order bro i waited and you sent the wrong please fix asap come online

redytogo

Reaction score
hello friend and I have 3 days waiting for the tracking number please let me know how much time I have to wait

Reaction score
Slacker i LOVE you to death....you my right hand man ...but u really fucked me this weekend with the plastics bro ...600 embossed dumps i had sold for $40 a pc ...you owe me $24.000 LOL ....all kidding aside bro were friends i expected more respect for my work then this ive been here rocking with you vouching from you since ur first day ..remember to lookout for the one who helped you comeup

redytogo

Reaction score
excuse me bro but if you're not going to give workers should not pick up the transfer of WU

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
last ids were horrible..the florida ones...went into a store and they told the guy out right that he had a fake id based on how the picture was placed or something like that..really disappointing after such rave reviews on florida stuff..havent been able 2 contact u on icq about it..wats up

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
excuse me bro but if you're not going to give workers should not pick up the transfer of WU
Bro your package was sent this weekend and you received today. Just because you dont get tracking dont mean I ripped you bro. Damn!
Anyways, you got stuff, enjoy!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:55 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:49 PM ----------

Service will resume Aug 1st, please don't request any orders till then. I am building up plastic supply this week so next week will be able to handle all influx of plastic orders. Most orders should be able to be shipped same day once resumes.

Also I am discontinuing IDS until further notice. I am not interested in the id making business, I offer 2 ids because there are almost perfect. I am not interested in making every state possible with sloppy templates. However, most seem to think I should and it is too much headache, especially when i receive shitty ass photos and people expect miracles. I rather PayPal to plastics for you carders out there.

Sorry for the delay but new service will be much better and allow me to stay online more often. Thanks

slacker

Reaction score
Once my plastics biz is running more smooth and efficient then i will make ids and add few more states when i do. Plastics right now is my priority so I need to fix that.

Reaction score
Please i need a new jersey license card. scanned copy only how much and how soon can i get it once i have paid.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:48 PM ----------

slacker, Pls what is your icq number

slacker

Reaction score
Please i need a new jersey license card. scanned copy only how much and how soon can i get it once i have paid.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:48 PM ----------

slacker, Pls what is your icq number

im not doing IDS currently. sorry

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:50 AM ----------

Heres an update:

* All holos back fully stocked. Sorry for any inconvenience my outage caused.
* Added Discover holograms, custom made.
* Added Bank Quality Discover Blanks/Embossed Cards

More Bank Quality Plastics Designs will be coming, no requests please.

Disco_front2.jpg

Last edited:

stevenq

RIPPER
Reaction score
slacker is good man. IDs and plastics are like none other. I would compare his ID making to that of Celtic and his plastic art to Ray.

dirtface

Reaction score
slacker, wanted to get your opinion cuz it looks like your the best around from what I have seen here...

Have you seen the new Chase Slate card?

From the looks of it, I bet all the cards will soon move away from the traditional embossing and adopt whats on the Citi Slate card whatever tech it is...

best pic I could find of it..

family member has one but I have no camera

chase_SlateVisa.jpg

Last edited: