PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
just the commercials on TV. but they have normal horizontal slates also. But yes some cards are moving to printed numbers like giftcards and some visa electrons. Sucks if someone still trying to carbon copy your credit card. lol

Last edited:

taurus2011

Carder
Reaction score
just rcvd order 2day for overlams. The quality is great, delivery fast and the communication was excellent. Would recommend this vendor for id supplies. Keep up the good work. rep+1

slacker

Reaction score
order on thursday, no tracking as yet!!! :-(
sent tracking same day was shipped dude.
your reply to me "hi, please resend yr last msg, I was on my cellphone and unable to display encrypted msg!"

so resent tracking to you today. Hope you receive this time!!!!!!

jrobbie0816

Reaction score
Just placed my 1st order for blanks from Slacker earlier this morning. He has been more than accomodating and replies to my messages within a few hours. I honestly couldnt be happier with the outstanding level of customer service he provides. A+++ =)

slacker

Reaction score
Just an update. everyone keeps asking me to make them IDS. So ID service will resume next week. I will update here. FL and RI will be available immediately when service resumes and will be adding couple more states also. Please understand that IDS was never my main focus but I plan on dedicating more time to expanding that part of the business from this point on.

slacker

Reaction score
i wouldnt have biz with him until our problems are resolved!

Block, im working on getting info you want. but our side deal has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread so dont mix it up. keep our biz to our selves. thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:10 AM ----------

which states do you plan on adding slacker?
I dont know which order i will release or finish but IL, NJ, and WI are in the works

Reaction score
fast delievery...this guy is man of his word...no order to small

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:01 AM ----------

how do u make signature panel

slacker

Reaction score
Update:

*Added Pennsylvania overlays without UV
*Added Wisconsin overlays
*Resumed ID service (see prices for changes)
*added NEW JERSEY ID for sale

So its Been a rough August with printer malfunctions, supply shortages, & relocating the biz. But all is well now so I wanna say thanks to my loyal customers, you know who you are.

If anyone wondering whats next? I will be working on a better signature panel for all plastics. My goal is to sign with a ballpoint pen! :) Also gonna be adding couple more ID overlays for you scammers out there. And I will be adding PA, IL, MD, &WI novelties as I complete the temps(please dont ask yet for these).

I am taking long weekend off for Labor Day so dont freak out if you dont see me. All is well. Peace Bi-atches ;)