PLASTICS * IDS * SUPPLIES -= Best Service with Great Communication=-

Reaction score
Dudes Florida IDs are FLAWLESS ! ive found more errors on real shit from DMV ....maybe his work is a little 2 good ;-) scary, but newayz.....dudes a real artist!

skazzi

RIPPER
Reaction score
nice work ;)

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT plastics! great seller and just like he said great communication..u will not be disappointed with this guy's plastics!!

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT plastics! great seller and just like he said great communication..u will not be disappointed with this guy's plastics!!
might be dissapointed if there's a 'z' in your name :D Apparently that character did not emboss too well. But i got nice bonus for your next order :)

Good luck Carding!!

neviim

Reaction score
Can someone upload a good pic of the FL? (with the info blacked out if it makes you feel better) With all these carders here I'm sure someone must have a nice camera ;)

slacker

Reaction score
Can someone upload a good pic of the FL? (with the info blacked out if it makes you feel better) With all these carders here I'm sure someone must have a nice camera ;)

Sent you PM. Ill do better than pics, Ill upload a video tomorrow after i do a batch.

slacker

Reaction score
100 blanks (with or without random cvvs) including holos = $800 Rest of April only

tibalt0

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Everything was perfect thanks again mate

dubccv

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, did u sell CC templates front and back, and holos to printed by myself?

slacker

Reaction score
Bro, did u sell CC templates front and back, and holos to printed by myself?

I dont sell my templates bro but I have been know to trade the ones I didnt make. But i do sell holos for you to PayPal on if you make your own plastics. See first page for pricing.

Reaction score
have bought over 500 plastics .....all delivered EXACTLY as promise....with this man u dont pay for a service but you pay for a result..keep it up

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
This guys plastics are amazing. Look just like the real thing. Dont waste time/money with anyone else. Slacker is the real deal!

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
100% great plastics. 100% great ids. This man is the most reliable vendor here.

I recieved also his new AMEX peices. They are 100% as good as original.