Online SALE Dumps Eu, usa, world from Zo0mer

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
Any more , I am not trusting you.Your base dead.I took eu 5 dumps.but all decline.The receivers the attention

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Any more , I am not trusting you.Your base dead.I took eu 5 dumps.but all decline.The receivers the attention
Oh really, then buy from others. I think you will find good ones from others :)

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Oh really, then buy from others. I think you will find good ones from others :)

Pls try to be more considerate, he wasnt cursing at u or anything like that, he was just letting u know his frustration. U dont have to laugh at his face like that and tell him to go somewhere else. it is like calling him a fool bcus he brought his money to u. it will be better u dont make any comment at all if u know u got no consolation for him, than adding salt to the injury. As a buyer i know it is not fun when u loose money like that.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
fucked up shop, incompetent support plus arrogant owner (zoomer) definetely cant recommend for any serious carder. i got my funds stock there for 2 weeks and cant buy just i working EU or US. fancy adverts on updates and nothing there. maybe u too old school to know whats up now in the game. I advice u try to change some money, buy some WMZ and go to some vendor to test their service, u will be amazed the kind of great result u will get for ur money. i have a list if u want. keep my money and delete my account in ur shop pls, I dont need ur service it is a complete was of time. old time vendor my ass.

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
dondada you are noob, i do not need noobs in my client list, yes you right, go away.

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
dondada you are noob, i do not need noobs in my client list, yes you right, go away.

excuse me zoomer i really tried ur shop , no supports i dont know whats happening with your supports, no answers! invalid dumps! no freacking replacements, no management! no one answer our feedbacks! its alright be more genuis and manage ur web with high quality dumps and best supports not fucked up dumps so everyone can benefit from you.

and the hell ur support said that he sells alone , he doesn't support any Web online shop!! he must be kidding buddy, some hold call ,and some invalid dumps!! i can take screen shots and post here brother , i am not afraid from truth! and no one is! u have a liar checker also!

Last edited:

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
excuse me zoomer i really tried ur shop , no supports i dont know whats happening with your supports, no answers! invalid dumps! no freacking replacements, no management! no one answer our feedbacks! its alright be more genuis and manage ur web with high quality dumps and best supports not fucked up dumps so everyone can benefit from you.

and the hell ur support said that he sells alone , he doesn't support any Web online shop!! he must be kidding buddy, some hold call ,and some invalid dumps!! i can take screen shots and post here brother , i am not afraid from truth! and no one is! u have a liar checker also!

mate you are totally right that shop is not good

711ampm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I agree with all these complaints.. even worse then his shop i contact his support z - support and he took my $300 wmz and block me in icq .. better to use secure and trusted online cc and dumps selling webshops like v a l i d s h o p . b i z

dondada

Carder
Reaction score

why wont u call me a noob when i brought my money to u? look at u, u are not even comfortable as a vendor, ur whole feedbacks on ur thread is 90% complains, u got more dispute than walmart. u cant be proud of what u do, how do u even go to sleep? as a carder when i go to instore and present a plastic i am proud of what i do not only bcos i have the item but also bcos i just finished an agreeable transaction of which all parties involved were satisfied. i didnt go to robb them or take the items by force. when u have ur own rules in ur shop and promise services, it is a binding aggreement between urself and ur clients, when u dont render services u already promised, dont u know that is robbery? and let me educate u a little, if u understand the meaning of the word SUPPORT, it stands for reliability, so what the essence of ur support when they are not even available 24 hrs of the day? Bro u are an outdated vendor. anybody with time to waste and 50% of dreamweaver knowledge can do what u do, theres nothing genius abt it. Pls log off and never loggin again, this community can do better without u.

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Guys with 2010 reg, go to school before come to business.
1) You don't even understand that i have 2 different supports 1 for online and 2 for offline db. And you should write ticket if you need replacement for online but not connect other support.
2) The ones telling i have bad stuff, go and buy from others i had lot of clients not 3 or 4 or 300 or 400 much more, and you are few crazy kids telling me i had bad stuff, show proof that i had bad stuff or be banned it's to everyone who post here.

711ampm

BANNED
Reaction score
I agree with all these complaints.. even worse then his shop i contact his support z - support and he took my $300 wmz and block me in icq .. better to use secure and trusted online cc and dumps selling webshops like v a l i d s h o p . b i z

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
!!! Снижены цены на некоторые EU и USA Базы !!!
------------------------------------------------------
!!! Prices Down for some EU and USA Bases !!!

dadbad2

BANNED
Reaction score
he is fresh bases are suck, and do not refund bad dumps... if u do not want to lose money . leave his site alone...........

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
he is fresh bases are suck, and do not refund bad dumps... if u do not want to lose money . leave his site alone...........
Bullshit lier, we refunded you lot of dumps and we found out that you use dumps and then ask for refund, we do not need such client that use our dumps and then ask for refund. SCAMMER !!!!

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Внимание !!! Добавлены новые базы в Online Shop !!!

USA FRESH NEW TR2 AGENT7-DB44 - 28.01.2011
USA AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB22 - 24.01.2011
EU AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB21 - 24.01.2011
CANADA AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB20 - 24.01.2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention !!! Added New Bases in Online Shop !!!

USA FRESH NEW TR2 AGENT7-DB44 - 28.01.2011
USA AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB22 - 24.01.2011
EU AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB21 - 24.01.2011
CANADA AMEX FRESH TR1 AND TR2 AGENT5-DB20 - 24.01.2011

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro when new euro 101 base ill be update ?