Online SALE Dumps Eu, usa, world from Zo0mer

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
hi guys, i am looking for a fast seller ofcourse , a first hand who deliver stf daily i already get one second hand seller , deko(443189842)is good but slow , to slow for my needs(2-3days w8 for ords) anybody worked with this guy daily? tks

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
frget zoomer.. am still waiting my dumps... still has my money..

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
zoomer again they messup things...

here is the log of the support that don't want to give me back money...
only a nigerian kid can say it's valid and every carder can see it's not...

black_rabbit:
i have buy'd a eu amex card and your cheker say itd valid but it's not..
you can see on the number 379480504061000=1101070124929
110107 - it have bean decline 3 years ago...and you cheker say'd its valid...but ofc when i go to store with it...it says that the card is expired..

z-port:
checked and was valid

wtf??

admins i can send screenshot of prof....so pls help...ban zoomer or say to this guy that this card is decline for like 3 year's ago so that maybe then he will give me back money..!!!

tnx
bye

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
yea there's someone called scori here was banned cause he was saying the truth and many others.

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
zoomer again they messup things...

here is the log of the support that don't want to give me back money...
only a nigerian kid can say it's valid and every carder can see it's not...

black_rabbit:
i have buy'd a eu amex card and your cheker say itd valid but it's not..
you can see on the number 379480504061000=1101070124929
110107 - it have bean decline 3 years ago...and you cheker say'd its valid...but ofc when i go to store with it...it says that the card is expired..

z-port:
checked and was valid

wtf??

admins i can send screenshot of prof....so pls help...ban zoomer or say to this guy that this card is decline for like 3 year's ago so that maybe then he will give me back money..!!!

tnx
bye
Black you are noob and kid, if you do not know that dump format is YYMM, then you are 100% noob and should be banned from here.

Last edited:

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
Black you are noob and kid, if you do not know that dump format is YYMM, then you are 100% noob and should be banned from here.

look i know what the pos give me...not only that...but i must explain to the personal of the store how can my dump be experied and on the plastic say it's valid...they have try'd 3 times...every time it say the same thing...

on the pos it say's that this card is expired...and accualy you have now say that this card is decline...i have buy'd this card this mounth...and the card is valid till 11/01?

but no worry..."if you don't like this vendor you can contact another vendor" so i did...i will try again and after that if the card is again decline then sry but i will look for another eu vendor...

so be aware...his cheker don't work for eu card's so accualy you can be ripp off like me 2 time now...usa is ok but eu not good...

tnx
bye

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
look i know what the pos give me...not only that...but i must explain to the personal of the store how can my dump be experied and on the plastic say it's valid...they have try'd 3 times...every time it say the same thing...

on the pos it say's that this card is expired...and accualy you have now say that this card is decline...i have buy'd this card this mounth...and the card is valid till 11/01?

but no worry..."if you don't like this vendor you can contact another vendor" so i did...i will try again and after that if the card is again decline then sry but i will look for another eu vendor...

so be aware...his cheker don't work for eu card's so accualy you can be ripp off like me 2 time now...usa is ok but eu not good...

tnx
bye

My checker works for eu, if you bought dumps at in 02 month and 11 year and it was 01 month and 11 year, you could ask for replacement, contact me i will replace you.

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
My checker works for eu, if you bought dumps at in 02 month and 11 year and it was 01 month and 11 year, you could ask for replacement, contact me i will replace you.

look i don't care about 1 dump...im just saying how can your cheker say it's valid when you and i can see it's not...
and after that i have contact zport and they have say'd to that it's valid...

i just wanna say..check your cheker bcos something is not right with eu dumps...

tnx
bye

Mathmvt

Reaction score
there is no communication with zoomer and i bought a few dumps all were bad and no response on replacement

JakeTheSnake

Carder
Reaction score
there is no communication with zoomer and i bought a few dumps all were bad and no response on replacement

Ok. Then i suggest that you get in touch with admin and tell him that you have been scammed . I don't think that it's okey for admins that verified sellers rip people off in here. Good luck man.

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Show proof that i rip you, or prepare to be banned like other scammers like you , who telling that i rip someone.

Amstrad

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ну я понимаю может быть невалид материал.
Но CARD NO. ERROR 10 из 12 это гониво.

Зумер, Вы про алгоритм Луна слышали?
Или по 30 центов за проверку неверных изначально карт зарабатываете?

Fraud[EU]

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Пора статус DEER ставить тем, кто сюда хоший отзыв ляпнет)