Online SALE Dumps Eu, usa, world from Zo0mer

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Next month, now you could use fresh usa bases. Thanks !!!

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score
OK,I HOPE SOON U HAVE GOOD EURO BASE

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
hi all

hi ZoOmer.I want you the prohibition.Any more , you aren't honest.The base dead.i am old carder.I am member,old CW verified,mazafaka,darkmarket.carderplanet,I recognize you good by zoomer..Please , honest become!Don't convince the customers.Isn't easy to earn the money.but,You are earning easy money..Because , you are convincing the customers.They can forbid me np.But , it does not change this case

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
hi ZoOmer.I want you the prohibition.Any more , you aren't honest.The base dead.i am old carder.I am member,old CW verified,mazafaka,darkmarket.carderplanet,I recognize you good by zoomer..Please , honest become!Don't convince the customers.Isn't easy to earn the money.but,You are earning easy money..Because , you are convincing the customers.They can forbid me np.But , it does not change this case
The SLO you are looser and have many clones, i already ask to ban you because you nether show proof of your words !!!

stuff1

No comments

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score

stuff1

RIPPER
Reaction score

crazy guy

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
hi ZoOmer.I want you the prohibition.Any more , you aren't honest.The base dead.i am old carder.I am member,old CW verified,mazafaka,darkmarket.carderplanet,I recognize you good by zoomer.I don't recogniz The DagLı.Please , honest become!Don't convince the customers.Isn't easy to earn the money.but,You are earning easy money..Because , you are convincing the customers.They can forbid me np.But , it does not change this case zoomer bad services.zoomer supports bad support

valid

DEER
Reaction score
I haven't use the service, but I had use other. Some work great and some don't. But I do know that if something doesn't work for me I just simply don't use it. As far as zoomer he just sell dumps, and for some reason for some it works and for other it doesn't. I just feel that the feedback should be just explaining something like the following.

I bought 10 dumps and none worked.
Or 3 of 10 worked.
This seller hasn't worked at all for me after buying a few times. The expense are over the earnings.
Or this seller is great... And so so.

A lot of people think that trying a few USA dumps will make a seller a ripper. Or trying one or two dumps. It would be nice if every dump I buy work, but I too had bad experience with bad dumps and maybe 2 out of 5 times it works as expected. The bottom line is that this business is a gamble and chances are taken.

In the other hand I do think that sellers need to comply with their selling rules. And refund, replace should be conducted without exception. If after that the seller still don't work then you just move on.

As far as zoomer shop I think I won't even use it, cuz the negative posting about him are greater than the good ones. To become a good seller of good quality you first need good customer. In other words he is not a ripper but he is not making thing right to most of the people buying there. And like he said if you don't like it just don't buy.

I love this forum for the same reason that it gives people the opportunity to report bad business, that way we can see who will give better care to a buyer. And for me to spend money I have to make money. I just hope that zoomer get better product quality and better treatment to the ones that spend their money in a shop that don't deliver result.

At the end the quality of a seller are based on bad vs good stuff. Hope this help a lot of the buyers, that you can chose who will give you more for your money, and I don't mean more dumps but rather dumps that work.

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
yeah

I haven't use the service, but I had use other. Some work great and some don't. But I do know that if something doesn't work for me I just simply don't use it. As far as zoomer he just sell dumps, and for some reason for some it works and for other it doesn't. I just feel that the feedback should be just explaining something like the following.

I bought 10 dumps and none worked.
Or 3 of 10 worked.
This seller hasn't worked at all for me after buying a few times. The expense are over the earnings.
Or this seller is great... And so so.

A lot of people think that trying a few USA dumps will make a seller a ripper. Or trying one or two dumps. It would be nice if every dump I buy work, but I too had bad experience with bad dumps and maybe 2 out of 5 times it works as expected. The bottom line is that this business is a gamble and chances are taken.

In the other hand I do think that sellers need to comply with their selling rules. And refund, replace should be conducted without exception. If after that the seller still don't work then you just move on.

As far as zoomer shop I think I won't even use it, cuz the negative posting about him are greater than the good ones. To become a good seller of good quality you first need good customer. In other words he is not a ripper but he is not making thing right to most of the people buying there. And like he said if you don't like it just don't buy.

I love this forum for the same reason that it gives people the opportunity to report bad business, that way we can see who will give better care to a buyer. And for me to spend money I have to make money. I just hope that zoomer get better product quality and better treatment to the ones that spend their money in a shop that don't deliver result.

At the end the quality of a seller are based on bad vs good stuff. Hope this help a lot of the buyers, that you can chose who will give you more for your money, and I don't mean more dumps but rather dumps that work.
very nice

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
ICQ: 777326 (BIG BASE SUPPORT) is a ripper 5 days now no order

YES THIS IS TRUE THIS GUY IS NOT BIG SUPPORT, HE IS SMALL TIME SCAMMER RIPPING FOR 150$ :eek:
I SENT HIM MONEY LAST WEEK NOW AFTER MONEY HE DISAPEARS, WHEN HE COMES BACK ONLINE HE SAID HE HAD PROBLEM WITH HIS COMPUTER SEND HI BINS AGAIN! I SENT AGAIN AND HE STOPPED REPLYING!
I TOLD HIM I DONT LIKE LAVING BAD FEEDBACK IN FORUM BUT I JUST WANT TO WARN OTHERS SO THEY LOOSE MONEY!

LOOK LIKE ALL COMENT ON THIS THREAD IS ONLY BAD COMENT! :confused:

Zo0mer

Professional
Reaction score
ukguy no one rips you, so if you had problems with support contact me i will tell him to fix problem

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Z***** do u have FIA bin in ur databases ? 431307 this bin ? i cant find it

ukguy

Carder
Reaction score
ZOOMER i sent you a private msg you have not answerd me, i spoke to your support again he said he was waiting for you to give him the bins!
PLEASE CAN YOU SORT IT OUT

Sisco

RIPPER
Reaction score
4264285038971313 Batch Dump DECLINE 2011-02-11 18:31:46
i just bough this tell me how do i replace? who do i contact when no one response? anh?

The SLo

DEER
Reaction score
ha ha ha

any nore it ripperithief.zoomer bad services.there is ancet in the other site (mm)it will be kicked.