Instant Exchange WU to WMZ, LR

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Another exchange, another good experience. Fast & reliable.

documentmanager

Professional
Reaction score
He used to be instant exchange but now taking more than 2days .. and asking for wu reciepts from old customers. Please send me my LR

Reaction score
He used to be instant exchange but now taking more than 2days .. and asking for wu reciepts from old customers. Please send me my LR
Hello
We have trouble in WU system.Not at all customers fair play in business.Too many people used us to send "dirty money" from WU ,like send by carder ..etc
Thanks for your notify,your order completed already

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Hello
We have trouble in WU system.Not at all customers fair play in business.Too many people used us to send "dirty money" from WU ,like send by carder ..etc
Thanks for your notify,your order completed already

I need LR real quick, talk to me on icq

GENERAL7

Professional
Reaction score
this guy not good anymore watch out ,i deal with him before like many time ,last time he dont pick the money 2 times he said lr out of stock after 1h i send him $$,when i go pick my money they blocked in wu ,they told me to call gouver. center,when i call they said it s a fraud to deal with this bullshit exchanger,to many probleme with him,they said i m gona have charge soon lollllll,i know u dont stole my money but just for exchange wu to lr u put me in probleme,u dont answer me in icq,i dont get my money + probleme......and u askin for receipt always send u,now u askin for passeport???????????????????wowwwww crazy motherfucka =$+receipt(that s ok)+passeport+block ur $$+problem=big mothafucka

Reaction score
We want to buy LR,WMZ with best rate
LR to Bank Wire :2%
WMZ to Bank Wire:4%

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
sorted out... back to his best as usual

Last edited:
Reaction score
i sent $2125 to this guy and for hours he now he has been acting funny.. has this guy started ripping ? somebody tell me about this guy ASAP

Hello

Sorry for delay.Your order have completed already
Thanks

Dreeed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lol stop tell me shit there! U online in icq yes, but never reply! I post full logs here with ur fucking suport. PPLS dont use this service!!!

Reaction score
I send money to 3 pm by Wu and not reload my account, what is happening... 5 hours and nothing happened

Hello
Sorry for delay.We have sent to your account already.Please check then confirm here.
Thanks

Reaction score
LR to WU :5%
Contact us if you want to sell LR and receive money via Western Union.We process order just few minutes

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
guys beware of this guy's service ,, he seems to be on the downward spiral... his service is totally fucked up and thats the sign he might turn a ripper soon.. abt 2k of my money stuck with him now and he keeps giving me stories.,.
carders be warned,, stay clear for now