Instant Exchange WU to WMZ, LR

Reaction score
brothers , i don't know what's happening with goldexchange , i try talk with him since 5 hours ago and not replys.

not service not nothing ,am DADDY in your icq , reply me yes ? :)

Hello
We use website for automatic shown receivers,so you dont need have to contact while buy LR,just create order then you will get receiver to send WU

world.bank

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have work with his service for over 5years Now and he has been very Honest,Good,Trusted and also the best exchanger here...Keep it up bro + AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bensmith588

BANNED
Reaction score
Extremely good communication and instant pay out :)
Highly recommended A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
I have worked with him for a while... but today, he has shown me he is a fucking theif.

I made order on his stupid site, I made mistake in my LR account. I noticed that so i told him i need to cancel my order and make another one cos i made mistake, he said he cant cancel but he will send to my new account which i provided. So i uploaded my scan receipt, he checked it and said there was a mistake in the spelling, i asked him if he could pick like that cos i sent the money 45mins drive away, he said "it's your problem".

So i drove 45 minutes just to change info cos for some reason, they couldn't update on phone. I came back and i told him it has been fix, then he check and went cold for like 10 minutes, so i asked him if he was still on it, he said sent,i asked why he didnt tell me!

So i check my account, nothing was there. He said he sent to the account on order, after i spent the last 1 hour telling him about my mistake and giving him my new account. I told him it's not my mistake that he needs to send to the new one i gave to him, he said NO.... I told him everything, he said NO and just like that he's not gonna give me my $550.

I have log for all this and am gonna post it in Blacklist..... Please everybody, check blacklist

Reaction score
As you knew that LR has not refund policy and we, too. You can not after transfer to others account, then chat with Support to require to refund money.
-On our website, when you put your order, fill LR account which it will automatically display the name on your account to confirm once again. So, you can not say that this is the wrong account.
-When you pay on that Order ID, after receiving the money, our system automatically transfer LR. We can not do anything to get back.
Therefore, we refuse to process your problem, hope you understand.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
As you knew that LR has not refund policy and we, too. You can not after transfer to others account, then chat with Support to require to refund money.
-On our website, when you put your order, fill LR account which it will automatically display the name on your account to confirm once again. So, you can not say that this is the wrong account.
-When you pay on that Order ID, after receiving the money, our system automatically transfer LR. We can not do anything to get back.
Therefore, we refuse to process your problem, hope you understand.

Well, as much as i am not as hungry as you are and i have moved on. Yet, my questions still remains, why did you keep telling me that "I shouldn't worry, you will fix the error for me by transferring my LR to the new Account which gave you on ICQ"? All because i was relunctant to give up the WU receipt. And after i gave up the receipt and you picked money, why did you then went ahead and send to the account which i told you was wrong?

I think you are simply a rip off and you capitalized on my initial mistake and ripped me off.

It would have been my fault if;

1. I didnt discussed the mistake in my LR account with you for over 1 hour as shown in the Log posted in blacklist section.

2. If you didn't tell me to be rest assured that you will send to my new account

3. If i didn't send you a new account

But hey, you had your plans in mind and you "successfully" executed it, so bravo to you!!!

Last edited:

wuatmz

Carder
Reaction score
Received Money in minutes after submitting. Will do business with again.

andres1513

Professional
Reaction score
the web give this error WU receiver name is limited because:phone not verified or you have got pending orders... i cant buy LR in the web

Last edited:

world.bank

BANNED
Reaction score
I have sent Money to the Site and have been waiting for about 5-7 hours Now..What is wrong because i have been working with you guys more than 4yrs now and this Never happen before ..Kindly let me know what is wrong coz am waiting for LR.. Thank U

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
I have sent Money to the Site and have been waiting for about 5-7 hours Now..What is wrong because i have been working with you guys more than 4yrs now and this Never happen before ..Kindly let me know what is wrong coz am waiting for LR.. Thank U
Same thing happened to me yestiday,i have to wait for over 4hrs before my accnt was funded and when you ask on icq whats happening he just went quite.He used to be fast and sharp but Hope these attitude and delayed styles wont repeat itself again so kindly work on it bro.cheers

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
goldexchange it's 5 hours ... and not LR on my account what happen with you service man