Instant Exchange WU to WMZ, LR

Bizness4u

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Worst customer service ever!

Asked for the New Updated Receiver name, and got the new info in my account on their site.

All ok, good.

Next day, I go send a WU. I check on WU website to verify the MTCN, and I see "Your transfer is on hold. Please call 1-800 blah blah blah.." (receiver name is likely blocked).

Then right away, I sent a message in icq about it, and never got a reply. And that was 2 days ago.

Had to go to WU, and change receiver to another Exchanger Service more reliable.

Bad service :(

Fri Jan 06 12:22:26 2012
[12:22] ME: hi
[12:32] Instant Exchange LTD: hi
[12:32] ME: still good info?

First Name : ****
Last Name : ****
City : ****
[12:33] ME: still good info?
[12:33] Instant Exchange LTD: when n how much u send ?
[12:40] ME: by tonight or monday, because week-end is close
[12:40] ME: around 400 usd
[12:40] ME: still good info?
[12:58] Instant Exchange LTD: give me your login name
[12:59] ME: ******
[13:01] Instant Exchange LTD: login
[13:01] Instant Exchange LTD: drop's there
[13:02] ME: ok
Session Close (Instant Exchange LTD): Fri Jan 06 19:44:20 2012

Session Start (Instant Exchange LTD): Sat Jan 07 21:38:57 2012
[21:38] ME: Hi
[21:39] ME: i think the receiver

First Name : ****
Last Name : ****
City : *****
[21:39] ME: is blocked, because i sent wu and after it say Transfer is on hold

Then never got any reply to this day, waiste my time and my gaz :(

Last edited:

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Bizness4u, This best exchange i used ever i was exchanged 10000LR with them and they was honest and very fast , so check i think the problem from u!

Bizness4u

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Bizness4u, This best exchange i used ever i was exchanged 10000LR with them and they was honest and very fast , so check i think the problem from u!

No, "the problem not from me". They gave me a blocked receiver name, ok i understand that can happen with WU, but at least have the courtesy to reply me back in ICQ about it.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:38 PM ----------

They might have a legit service, but they need to work greatly on customer support and satisfaction. It is very important to keep returning clients. Their support is horrible, slow replies, or never get any replies at all. As if they dont give a fc*k about their customers. :mad:

Reaction score
Hello
Sorry for this trouble.If you have problem with WU,just let us know and we will provide you other WU drop.

Reactions: DMS

DMS

Best Exchanger
Reaction score
С сегодняшнего дня мы будем добавлять поддержку для клиентов, которые используют русский язык по ICQ: 603424306 Время поддержка на русском языке :утром с 8.45 в 12.45, вечером с 5.00 в 10.00

Reaction score
We have already been added to the Buy/Sell LR section in Libertyreserve.com.More trust

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Very Good Exchange Service , A++ Exchanged 8500LR and they was sent my money very fast , Thanks again .

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
hi i create account but when i go to buy lr i put in all info but it wont give me a drop to send to...it just say mtcn # anybody please step me through this this is my first tim use them..... i need to know a.s.a.p. thanks in advance

Reaction score
hi i create account but when i go to buy lr i put in all info but it wont give me a drop to send to...it just say mtcn # anybody please step me through this this is my first tim use them..... i need to know a.s.a.p. thanks in advance

Hello

To get Wu drops.it's very simple.Just contact us on Live Help or ICQ.Our staffs will give you wu drops then without verification.We also accept third party for seller.Please contact us again.

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
bro my status is PENDING for 30 min now no boty answer me

---------- Сообщение добавлено 21-02-2012 в 12:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 20-02-2012 в 11:23 PM ----------

fuckin guy this drop is wach by wu police stop give this drop i lost 180$ like dath stupid admin is danger for peaple dead drop
First Name : VU MANH
Last Name : HA
City : HAI PHONG

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
this mesage is for all fuckin exchanger if exchanger send you drop after you comin and you give him the mtcn if the exchanger ask you to go change the resever name is not your problem is problem of the exchanger so admin pliz fiz this problem with all exchanger

som thime peaple go to wu send money all good and after exchanger ask you go change again becose he cant picup it is not your problem is exchanger problem

Reaction score
Dear customers!
It is not the first time showing up but we are glad to introduce to you our new appearance of service which supposed to bring you more and more convenient. As we all know, Our company provides financial services from 2008, based in Hongkong and would give our best to establist a position in the market. We deal in Liberty Reserve and Webmoney, offering our services in buying, selling and exchanging one e-currency to another. At present, we have official exchangers status in most major e-currencies. Our work during these years made us become quite popular to such a huge quantity of customers from regular to the new ones.
There are some outstanding features of our services we would like to tell you :
- Our support teams work 24/7/365, processes all orders in shortest time, , for biggest customers we have special service of VIP-support, special rates and service conditions
- Fastest processing of money transfers and through Western Union, so we can process money transfers in shortest time – usually just 3 minutes. We are sending/receiving transfers in weekends and most holidays too.
- We have large reserves which allows almost no limits for maximal order amount.
- We can make payment transfers from all banks in the world. We have good insurance policy that allows us to build optimal working schemes for our customers.
- User-friendly and automated websites.
Reliable, Simple, Fast, Secure are all things we would like to serve you. You can trust us – for years of work we have earned perfect reputation. We successfully processed thousands of orders during these years. You can find many testimonials from our clients at biggest forums. If you are still not sure, we recommend split your desired exchange amount to few parts, and send it part by part;or first make test exchange with small amount – this will also show, how fast and convenient we will be personally for you.

Please contact our support team with all other questions/requests, they will satisfy you. Website:http://privatechange.com
Email :[email protected]
We are looking forward to your orders!

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Exchanged 17506LR , Best Exchanger , A++

bran007don

Reaction score
EXCELLENT man............4 years in this biz..first time i able to successfully put money in lr account after so many rippers... thank you bro so much

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
You had me send money to moneygram then told me you couldn't pick it up. I asked you what am I supposed to do, you said: Go back and pick it up. I didn't use my real name. I hope your business fails.

Reaction score
You had me send money to moneygram then told me you couldn't pick it up. I asked you what am I supposed to do, you said: Go back and pick it up. I didn't use my real name. I hope your business fails.

Hello
Our service for WU only,we dont accept MG

Daddy

RIPPER
Reaction score
brothers , i don't know what's happening with goldexchange , i try talk with him since 5 hours ago and not replys.

not service not nothing ,am DADDY in your icq , reply me yes ? :)