Instant Exchange WU to WMZ, LR

dark4s

Carder
Reaction score
i added you on icq. my msg is "please authorise me!" the default one. i was looking through the website and see you need verification for money transfers.

can i not simply send u a WU code and have the LR money? Or do i have to send you passport images and whatever other crap?

Reaction score
i added you on icq. my msg is "please authorise me!" the default one. i was looking through the website and see you need verification for money transfers.

can i not simply send u a WU code and have the LR money? Or do i have to send you passport images and whatever other crap?

Hello
You need get verifired your number then we will send drop WU for you

dark4s

Carder
Reaction score
i just made an exchange
order 243
but i realised i dont have the funds in my LR account now

please cancel this order. sorry for the hassle

i will buy some LR tomorrow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Beware http://www.xchangezone.com
He's trying scam people
Here are his details:
Spain IP:
options205.126.218.87.dynamic.jazztel.es (87.218.126.205)
We are using only website: https://goldexchangeltd.com with dedicate server and verification by SMS
Please contact us on ICQ before make order
Best Regards

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
fastest EVER! 8 exchanges the longest on took 5 minutes

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
BIMAL ICQ ACCOUNT HACKED PLZ DONT SEND ANY lMONEY TO HIS ORIGINAL ID HE WILL POST REGARDING THIS SOON THIS IS A WARNING TO EVERY ONE

D0p3Card3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ill be trying services =)

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score
AWESOME SERVICE!!! THESE GUYS ROCK!!! Excuse the hyperbole but they are very good :) Ive used them twice now and they've been fast and efficient. Keep up the good work guys :)

Reaction score
We have best rate for Bank Wire:
LR to Bank Wire :2.5%
Bank Wire to LR: 1.5%

We buy only large amount,minimum:2000$

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
This guy is legit as they come. He is online 24/7 ready to help. I made a mistake in the process, but he worked with me. I still got the LR instantly. He never has a bad attitude. Overall a great vendor. I will always use this guy to buy LR from now on. I rate him 10 out of 10.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
wish i had luck! i signed up on site, verified my phone, verified my email and still cant get western union drop details. ive asked 3 times on icq but i get no answers. not sure why its so difficult to send money to them!

Reaction score
wish i had luck! i signed up on site, verified my phone, verified my email and still cant get western union drop details. ive asked 3 times on icq but i get no answers. not sure why its so difficult to send money to them!

Maybe you put wrong phone number,system cant auto verify.Please try contact us again .
Thanks

Reactions: scori

scori

best exchanger and reliable/ 1000$ amount.