FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
sent mtcn waiting...... keep everybody posted

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
sent money threw wmz supposed to be instant delivery been 12hrs waiting on him excelent service

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
diablo, i said u yesterday deliver can be 1 hr , can be 12 hrs.

garbageman, come for order in icq.

bkkk

Reaction score
Always online, fast delivery and dumps worked. He's a good seller

j0k4w1ld

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
brosco i have order for yiou

icq= 636456702

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know about anyone else but this guy is somehting else been more then 24 hours that i paid him hasnt got an answer from him ill wait few more hours before blacklisting this dude for fucking around this days theres few good vendors this new cats shitty service INSTANT DELIVERY yea right brosco contact me to solve this

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
ok waiting for him to sign on...........

Last edited:

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
the way its looking i think this guy ripped me becarfull when dealing with him this is the bad thing about this new idiots coming on the forum and selling dumps you give them a try you get messed up on there service the worst service i have seen garbage thats all i got to say either send my refund or my dumps

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
BROSCO!!!!!!!!!!! ur on icq but ur idle...........im still waiting for order

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
give you guys one reason why his not answering RESELLER he needs to get it and then answer his having dificulties with his laptop lol been almost two days i am waiting on this puppet

Reaction score
update after using his product first of all i did small order to test quality i must say i am very satisfied second i will admit the delivery wasnt instant but with good reason i only waited a few hours which isnt bad will place another order soon and update

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
well i did order got nothin!!! waited more then a few hours and still got nothin!!! so to me the service is bad!! real bad!!

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
man i agree waiting 24 hours top with good reason whatever that might be from the seller but playing around and not answering and not updating on your shit not the way to do biz when your new on this forum and you got cust blasting at you with bad comments on your service i am waiting on mod to resolve this

white niger

Reaction score
4. We are not checking dumps , our dumps dont need that.

Hm, i got used staff... from 5- 4 was used...4 was already replaced by bank....
Its everybody's choice, but my experience was bad...

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
i was online on icq, but wasnt on the pc all the day, all orders i pasted links, if u didnt get them its not my fault, come for orders in icq!!!! now i work in normally mode. All orders sent with bonuses. Brothers, come to solve our problems in icq, u will feel good

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
This delay is just because you are a reseller.
Isn't it?

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i received my goods(finally) now lets see if the outcome justifies the wait!! P.S i never received any link online/offline until today!!