FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
player007, u are fucking bitch, stop posting in my topic, if u dont have a girl fuck ur boyfriend ass and go away !!!!!

Last edited:

DOLLA BILL

THAT WAS LOW. SHOW HOW MUCH INTELLIGENCE HE HAS.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
player007, u are fucking nigger , stop posting in my topic, if u dont have a girl fuck ur boyfriend ass and go away !!!!!

AFTER 12 HOURS i will stop ... just like you said after 12 hours you will replace bad bins and never did !!!

maybe cause i told your ass to go fuck yourself cause you wanted to replace bad bins when i made another order, and one thing aint got shit to do with the other.... YOU wanted to FORCE me to make another order fool !

you are really pushing me to put you punk ass nicks out there that you had before and ripped., you really are pushing me boy!

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
what happens to good old carding days when all carders on forums are decent gentlemen carders how can it be allowed 4 people to come forum using racial slaws like calling somebody a nigger.what a sorry pass 4 carding.and now to these vendor brosco he is generated a lot of negative reviews to the extent that the admins needs to get into his case in order to preserve the dignity of the forum.my advise to buyers is to use your own discretion and spend some time to make a critical analysis of the vendor u want to deal with on this brosco there are enough facts on the 4 one to reach a better judgement.after careful analysis of most vendor i dealt with i always come up with good ones,all is research,research,research.for example if u want best vendor so far 4 us dumps cocaino is ur man i gave is links to 3 different friends in 3 diffrent countries in 2 diferent continent in all he came out with flying colours,fastest service i,ve ever experience and highest approval rating.3 countries is southafrica,canada and cental america.wmz purse funded and in five minutes everybody got stuff,another gentleman carder is caliber for your plastic needs quality is what he promised it will be i gave is links to same socios around the world same result likecocaino.and 4 your ssn and mmn lookup best guy is esesen u need not look further his sevice work like magic.guys rember carding nowaays is like playing stock market u have to do a lot of research to pick a good stock and in this case your stock is your vendor.will keep u all posted on other vendors i,m doing research on.i will not put any negative feedback on anyvendor i,ve not done my reserch on.happy carding to u all

TYRONEec

RIPPER
Reaction score
hi brosco i need urgent dumps whith cvv2 any country good balance please hellpme i serius buyers

ccmillions

Carder
Reaction score
i place one order with brosco, and majority of my work was good. i had some that came up decline but none came up pick up or hold card. i didnt ask for no replacement cause my 24 hrs were up. i am bout to put an order for 50 today i will let everyone know how i did. So far Mr.Brosco is good with me. he is polite, very helpful, and has good work. i will place order with him from now.

vendetta

Reaction score
Чет сначала был хороший стаф и скидочки, потом все хуже и хуже, а цены выше...

quietmoney312

Reaction score
homie u wrong for that nigger comment and you need to take that bull crap down bro!!!!!!!!!!!

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
just saw that "nigger" comment brosco u gotta be easy! shows a different side of you to your customers some type of apologie is expected if not to who u was talkin to atleast to some of us!! wrong is wrong!!

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Brothers, im back ! BIG UPDATE RECIEVED. WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All new customers come for me in 2 days will get good bonus!!! ;-)

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
it took me some time ot get my order , but I ordered not good stuff... he repleaced it and 50% was realy good stuff , and the comunication is great for me :) dont know how about you all. will try him more to see if he is good or not :) for now I am not angry about his stuff :)

Reaction score
Made order yesterday by wmz so im still waiting i will update soon i heard some good things about this guy was very polite so hope he delivers soon :D

suka22

Reaction score
Hey man, i'm still waitin on my stffs, been lookin 4 u on icq, hope i c u soon

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
BIG WORLDWIDE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME !!!!!!! HURRY UP TO CHOOSE GOOD BINS !!!!!

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Primitive tr1and tr2 I do not have any free test All dumps after payment min
101 or201 MY icq:473732961
all eu /Asian/ Americas

I have any Europe to dump
I have any Asian to dump
I hace any Americas to dump