FRESH WORLDWIDE DUMPS! Low prices and instant delivery. 24/7 SERVICE

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Man, u didnt recieve it because of ur ICQ client. Just check it , send from any other icq link to ur offline and see will u get it or not . I can post print screen all buyers see it. Its not my fault.

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I sell Europe to dump may give the free test ICQ 414950788

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
dumps were cool i plan on buying again me & brosco worked out our problems! goood guy!

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
THIS IS MY 3RD DAY WAITING FOR MY dammmmmmm replacentment bro... wtf your playing games!!!!! you sold me bins 5diffrent bins that are dead in your base ... you ADMITTED they are dead .. and said REPLACENT MENT in 12 hours.... well no replacentment after 12 hours.. as a matter of fact 24 hours, and now you dont answerrr... i know your old vendors nick from . su , and i will expose your ass fool.. i know exacly who you are ... i know that you start ripping always when shit gets tuff like this ... SOOOOOOO MY ADVISE IS , DONT ANYONE BUY FROM THIS FOOL... MAY BE 5 - 6 DUMPS HE WILL SELL, BUT BIG ORDERS HE WILL RIPP........!!!!

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
That shit witing for delivery sucks, that's not good services man.

yuyu

Reaction score
THIS IS MY 3RD DAY WAITING FOR MY dammmmmmm replacentment bro... wtf your playing games!!!!! you sold me bins 5diffrent bins that are dead in your base ... you ADMITTED they are dead .. and said REPLACENT MENT in 12 hours.... well no replacentment after 12 hours.. as a matter of fact 24 hours, and now you dont answerrr... i know your old vendors nick from . su , and i will expose your ass fool.. i know exacly who you are ... i know that you start ripping always when shit gets tuff like this ... SOOOOOOO MY ADVISE IS , DONT ANYONE BUY FROM THIS FOOL... MAY BE 5 - 6 DUMPS HE WILL SELL, BUT BIG ORDERS HE WILL RIPP........!!!!

what is is old nick bro
tell us who he is expose him now!!!

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
nopeeeeee!!!

what is is old nick bro
tell us who he is expose him now!!!

and you know why i say noopeee.. cause of stupid rules they got here!!!
cause the first shit everyone will say is you dont have *proof*.. and than adm here will start talking shit about , put logs, give proof, dont accuse ecttt...
remember than when a vendor comes back from ripping, here has diffrent nick and covers his tracks, but one thing very difficult to change is the way you walk and talk... and this dude walks and talks with all signs of 3 past vendors from when .su was open to public... so your answer is noope and please dont ask... i will expose his 3 other nicks when i want to and if i want to...just tell administrative here to do there jobs better and do more reseach were a vendor comes from and not just PAY 100 dumps to get verifide!!!!

raha

BANNED
Reaction score
he fixed my problem, good guy

Last edited:

kolokoy

Reaction score
For me to judge. PM me 1 working cc and ill give you rep. THANKS!

Visaxxx

BANNED
Reaction score
he is good .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:39 AM ----------

sorry misunderstanding here ..he is good means..bulba .........coz i buy frm him and its okay wd results lol

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Player007 go and fuck ur ass with some bitches, u will never get replacement. IGNORED. You come for replacement more than 2 days. See rules and replacement time. Your words are shit for me.

chapinhack i always say if it takes time for delivery

babyboy100 come in ICQ, i will be there all the day.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:49 PM ----------

raha come for replacement in ICQ

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
i brought dumps took a lil while but i got them so i dunno about the ripper part ones that didnt work he replaced in a couple hours! he held his end of the bargain and i brought more then 6-7 dumps...... dont mind doing business again! keep pushing brosco

SaSa

Reaction score
:(

bought six pcs from this man for testing ...4 decline and 2 pickup... what a waste ...plz stay away from this man his stuff is terrible

lol..all vendor are same problem, before vending1 also the same later admin banned him also the when i ask vending why u no more verified ? he said this forum its fucked and admin just using brain and collecting money from vendor and then banned he said that verified to be its waste thats what he said. but i still buy from him and his stuff sometime good sometime no all the same thing its better admin banned all who delay order or no replace

thats right

raha

BANNED
Reaction score
bought pcs from this man , alqays fast support and its very nice...stuff isgood approve rating when is swipe.. i reccomend this vendor for his stuffs !!!

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
YA JUST WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY.. DONT DONT SAY I DIDNT TELL YOU SO... I GIVE HIM 2 - 3 WEEKS MAX TO START RIPPING.... DELAYING ORDERS TO WIN TIME WITH MORE ORDERS , COLLECTING THAN TAKE EVERYONES MONEY... THE DELAY THIS DUDE IS DOING WITH PPL ORDERS IS FOR ONE RESON AND ONE RESON ONLY... TO WIN TIME AND RIP EVERYONE SOON!!

discoman2

DEER
Reaction score
THIS GUY IS RESELLER...ANYONE THAT SAYS THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR PARTNER IS RESELLER...DUMPS ARE LIKE 50/50...BUT HE REPLACES FAST....WE NEED SOME GOOD VENDORS...BEST VENDOR OUT IS TRACK 2....THEY HATE ON HIM BUT HE IS BEST

babyboy100

RIPPER
Reaction score
appreciate your service i am patient ,but make sure you do good business.im the best buyer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:19 AM ----------

i dont care if you reseller if business good,i buy and price is right

Brosco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Attention !! BIG UPDATE 15.05. For OLD BASE WILL BE DISCOUNTS.

player007

BANNED
Reaction score
yeah till he rips...

appreciate your service i am patient ,but make sure you do good business.im the best buyer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:19 AM ----------

i dont care if you reseller if business good,i buy and price is right

buy buy best buyer, cause you will cry and cry once he takes your money and run, you dumb fool.:D