Frequently asked questions

Reaction score
how do I buy ccn with the pin and how do I check to see if they are good

Just credit card number and ATM pin? Not dumps (track2) + pin? Then you could buy fullz, many people sell it here.

Mrniceguy

Reaction score
Whats the difference from signature/business to gold/prem? Easier to card something?
Know only its almost impossible to get enroll :)

aira

Reaction score
If your living in the russia for example is it best to use a russia cc?.
It is more safe to use a russia cc or other country cc or what please?.

thank you.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
you want to card from russian store or you are carding to usa address for example ?
sometimes it depends where the "shop" is located bro :)

AceOne

Reaction score
I stole a verifone vx510 terminal from a cashier now i have questions,how i can download data from this terminal? and how i can decrypt it soon i able to pull out data from terminal?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

AceOne

Reaction score
I stole a verifone vx510 terminal from a cashier now i have questions,how i can download data from this terminal? and how i can decrypt it soon i able to pull out data from terminal?

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Update: Ingenico ICT220 added. Waiting for someone who can help and talk with me.

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Update: Ingenico ICT220 added. Waiting for someone who can help and talk with me.

Was the terminal fixed? Did you have it resofted or chipped before you stole it? :D If not you just risked going to jail for nothing

AceOne

Reaction score
Was the terminal fixed? Did you have it resofted or chipped before you stole it? :D If not you just risked going to jail for nothing

What you mean fixed? Im using this now for trying dumps if still good or not. This is GPRS type. Im not aware about being traced here in PH is not as sophisticated as other countries. Also Money is the LAW here.

P.S. How i can re-softed or de-brand this since i dont have software? but i can take off the chip (Spansion flash) of this then dump it i have universal chip programmer.

What you mean chipped? replace the chip? i can do it but can you tell me where to get those chips?

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Hi all, I would just ask here!

I've connected my pos set the port to com 1 in device manager I went to host session it says (initiating) on pos and then when I click start download after selecting com 1 it just says waiting for download ??

Now it was working in past but now on new pc it's not working !
What am I doing wrong pls ?

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Hi all, I would just ask here!

I've connected my pos set the port to com 1 in device manager I went to host session it says (initiating) on pos and then when I click start download after selecting com 1 it just says waiting for download ??

Now it was working in past but now on new pc it's not working !
What am I doing wrong pls ?

Drivers maybe?

Harry964

Reaction score
Hellp dear sir I'm new on your form i don't know about your rule sorry if i do any mistake

I want to learn carding I'm trying last 3 months i lost some money for learn carding.
Anyone can teach me where can i learn carding

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Last edited:

Jonsnow

Carder
Reaction score
General questions, would appreciate if someone could answer the following:

1. When one places an order, I'm assuming the delivery name should/would be different from cardholder's name when shipping address is not the billing address, especially when you mark an item as "gift".

2. How long can you use one drop for? I'm assuming as soon as the card is burnt/dead, one should never use the same drop again.
  • Also, what if the card becomes burnt/dead whilst the your product you carded is on its way (shipped), what should one do in this situation?

3. Since building up history and cookies with the target website, how does one keep it's IP the same (static)? Am I correct in assuming that I can use one proxy (same IP and port) for few days?

4. Is it advisable to use proxy from RDP computer to add extra layer of security?

Thanks

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
General questions, would appreciate if someone could answer the following:

1. When one places an order, I'm assuming the delivery name should/would be different from cardholder's name when shipping address is not the billing address, especially when you mark an item as "gift".

2. How long can you use one drop for? I'm assuming as soon as the card is burnt/dead, one should never use the same drop again.
  • Also, what if the card becomes burnt/dead whilst the your product you carded is on its way (shipped), what should one do in this situation?

3. Since building up history and cookies with the target website, how does one keep it's IP the same (static)? Am I correct in assuming that I can use one proxy (same IP and port) for few days?

4. Is it advisable to use proxy from RDP computer to add extra layer of security?

Thanks
Hello there,
1-) While the order is being created, it is generally created with the information of the card holder, after the order confirmation is received, a change of address can be requested by contacting the relevant company via phone or e-mail.

2-) In case of death of the card, the cardholder will be informed and a 'Chargeback' will occur.
But this is not an obstacle for your order to reach you.
'Chargeback' is a process of several weeks.
In order to avoid this situation, you should use the card without force, and you should not place orders with very high amounts.

3-) If you are using a quality vpn provider, you will see an option 'Use last ip address when computer restarts'.
So you can use the same IP address for a while.
You can review the risk analysis of your ip address on this website https://scamalytics.com/.
http://check2ip.com/ Ip adress / Location / Time / System language on this site
You can fix it by detecting such incompatibilities.

4-) You can install Linux on a flash drive instead of Rdp and use it for carding.

Good luck..

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. I will gladly try to answer all your questions. I hope my answers can really help you in your successful work and come in handy in real practice.

If you work in US stores, it is advisable to order goods in the name of the cardholder, that is, indicate the same billing and shipping address. So there is an address check called AVS. And when the order has already been sent, you need to use the redirect method of "forwarding the delivery address", this can be done by ordering a call to the delivery service for $ 5, or you can call yourself. Or, after the payment is completed, it will change the delivery address in the account. This method especially works if successful orders have already been made from the account, so the store changes the delivery address without problems, since it trusts the owner.
Of course, there are many stores that ship goods to any address, including those that differ from the cardholder's billing address. Use the "gift" mark if this option is allowed at checkout, but make sure it will be executed properly. To be sure of this method, I recommend that before ordering a product, contact the store's support service (via online chat, ticket system or e-mail) and inform that you want to make a gift to another address and find out if they can send to another address ( tell that you want to surprise your relative / girlfriend for the holiday). Many shops go to meet a client and place an order successfully.
In Europe, this check is absent in most countries and you can freely order parcels to any address. Drop services that provide drops receive packages to any name, so you can order in the name of the cardholder, but at a different address. There are also many stores that carry out international delivery, so you can order goods to the country you need, but it is advisable to use the map of the country to which the delivery is carried out.

Also, what if the card becomes burnt/dead whilst the your product you carded is on its way (shipped), what should one do in this situation?
Drops can be used indefinitely until they themselves want to provide these services. Blocking does not matter if the drop does not know about this situation. Usually, drops are afraid when they receive a call from the store or the police arrive, but this happens very rarely. Since first they need to find out the real phone number of the drop in order to call him and report the incident. Therefore, do not indicate the real phone number of the deceived drop for a call, but use the one provided by the buyer or drop service.
Professional drops use fake documents, so it is very difficult to install and catch them, they know very well what they are doing.
I advise you not to use your drops, but to contact professional buyers and drop services who provide the addresses of "drop couriers" to receive your parcels in any quantity. When the parcel is received at their addresses, they will pay you the interest due to your bitcoin wallet. Each drop service has more than 50 courier addresses for these purposes and tasks, and they are constantly replenishing their database, so you will not experience a shortage of addresses.
If the account in the store has been blocked, then do not order in the same store to the address of the same drop - that's all, this is a simple and true rule. You can successfully order to the address of the same drop, but in other stores and services. Therefore, it will work indefinitely even if the cards are blocked.
When the card is blocked, but the parcel has already been successfully sent to the address you need, the store rarely recalls and returns the parcel (but there are such cases), so the drop will still successfully receive the parcel, you should not worry and worry about this.
There is no need to be afraid, since drop services always have a large number of drops, on average, a drop lasts 2-3 months if goods were constantly ordered to this address besides you. In order for the police to come to him, a full-fledged investigation of the incident must be initiated, which is rare. In order to establish the address of sending the goods to the police, you must first accept a statement from the victim (card holder), get a statement from the bank, find out in which store the purchase was made and contact the store for the address, if the amounts were not large, the investigation is terminated. Since usually the registration address of the store in which the purchase was made, the address of the cardholder and the address of the drop are in different states, and this requires additional measures and coordination of the police, which is very inconvenient for them since this is unnecessary paperwork and there should be interaction between the police of different counties which they are not particularly happy about. If orders from one card were less than $ 4,000, then the case is dropped and not investigated. Therefore, deceived drops live for a very long time, and if this is a professional drop, then after 2-4 weeks he constantly tours the country and changes addresses by renting new premises, so it is very difficult to install and find it, no one will do it.

Yes, you understand correctly, for example, if you use VPN servers of the required country, then, as a rule, the IP address does not change and remains unchanged.
It is best to always work with one account from one IP address, since the action causes the best confidence in the anti-fraud system of the store or service.
But do not forget that each time you access the Internet, the ISP can assign a new IP address using a similar mask, so a small difference is not a big problem.
If you work with socks, they usually do not last long, but you can easily make it in 1-2 days when working with the same socks.
When the socks stops working, it is advisable to select the next sox in the proxy service using a similar similar mask of the same city / state, that is, the initial values of the IP address will not change, but only the final values of the IP address will change, this is quite allowed and not is suspicious. Proxy providers always have more socks for these purposes and tasks, so you can easily pick up a similar sox n mask and your IP address will not change much and will not differ significantly from the initial one. This rule applies when working on only one account in one particular store or service. Nevertheless, many stores and services generally do not pay attention to even a strong difference in IP addresses, it depends on the individual settings of the anti-fraud system in each store. If your system is configured correctly (the geolocation corresponding to the cardholder is observed), then everything will be fine.

Yes, it is perfectly reasonable and will additionally provide an additional level of safety in your work. The better you follow the basic rules of anonymity, the better, of course.
Therefore, working through a bundle of RDP + Socks, RDP + Tunnel, RDP + Socks, VPN + Socks or VPN + Tunnel is much better for anonymity than just a browser + Socks or RDP + browser.
It is a pity for a VPN provider to choose the one that does not log (excluding the log of your visits). Cheap RDP accounts can be bought from brute.
You can install a reliable VPN on your VPS (VDS) hosting and work through it, as well as raise your RDP. And already through them to connect to the socks. There are a lot of options, you choose which one you like best and which one you prefer.

I wish you successful work, please ask any questions, if required, then I can explain in more detail.

Last edited by a moderator: