Frequently asked questions

goku9296

Reaction score
hello want to stay hidden what should i use vpn or socks or are they the same help me

zorro7

Carder
Reaction score
hello someone can 'help me understand these codes?
101 card without chip
201 chip card
but I see that there are cards
someone can 'help me understand
or link me some explanation
thanks

goku9296

Reaction score
hello my fello carders i have a person inside store and want to buy a device to attach to pos to log all transaction what device do i need. see it on here as well as other sites but dont know which one to buy that will capture all info tr1/tr2 pin

harry08

Reaction score
CVV PROBLEM

It could be different reasons. Read what they write or ask their support what's the problems

goku9296

Reaction score
is there a way to cashout visa gift cards i have a huge sum of them want to cash out pm me if any one knows how.

DiSi

DEER
Reaction score
which dump can be used in jamaica ?

MikeySwipe

Reaction score
i want dump cc +pin

i wanna catch your cheeks and pinch them :D

oh really u want a dump cc +pin?, why dont u ask for Unlimited one as long as your on it :D

megel1982

Carder
Reaction score
zorro7,

this is what u need to understand
Service code values common in financial cards:
First digit

1: International interchange OK
2: International interchange, use IC (chip) where feasible
5: National interchange only except under bilateral agreement
6: National interchange only except under bilateral agreement, use IC (chip) where feasible
7: No interchange except under bilateral agreement (closed loop)
9: Test
Second digit

0: Normal
2: Contact issuer via online means
4: Contact issuer via online means except under bilateral agreement
Third digit

0: No restrictions, PIN required
1: No restrictions
2: Goods and services only (no cash)
3: ATM only, PIN required
4: Cash only
5: Goods and services only (no cash), PIN required
6: No restrictions, use PIN where feasible
7: Goods and services only (no cash), use PIN where feasible

Wwhite

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Aye! im new to this forum...I was able to get myself some cc's...but the only info i have is the card number, name, exp and cvc. Is there anything I can do with that info? Im a noob...ive delt with carding before but not directly...I was just supplying carders with cc from my work place and they would give me a cut...i now want to see if i can do it myself... thx

Concords

Reaction score
When using a carded e-gift/giftcard, is a drop house needed for the items? Or is it safe to use your own address. I want to buy and use carded footlocker/nike gift cards, and i need to know if i should use a drop house.

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
When using a carded e-gift/giftcard, is a drop house needed for the items? Or is it safe to use your own address. I want to buy and use carded footlocker/nike gift cards, and i need to know if i should use a drop house.

Not sure how many times someone needs to be told.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TO ASK THAT QUESITON YOU SHOULD CONSIDER IT IN YOUR HEAD AND KNOW NO!!!

Now reason being.

This isn't some stupid game where you have lives its one strike and your essentially out with many repercussions, Although you can likely get away with 1 or maybe even more gc'ed items to your address but the cost of taking that risk is enormous not only in the short term but in the long term as you move onto larger things you can't be sure how your stupid actions when you were fresh into the scene can affect your business later on and your awareness to local authorities.

That being said you will most likely do it anyway out of sheer stupidity and ignorance alike many others who are no longer around to speak for themselves.

vovo887080

Reaction score
Hello, everybody, I'm new to the members. I want to find a good CVV Dumps seller, please friends give some good advice, thank you! ! !

Wwhite

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
another noob question...sorry...lets say im able to get someones info....dob sin address..name....is that valuable in anyway ? Can i do anything? order phones maybe?