• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

Frequently asked questions

Ninja

Reaction score

Adnar

Reaction score
Do dumps with CCVs exist? I found a machine that sells gift cards / cash vouchers and all you need is a swipe+ CCV...

Adnar

Reaction score
maybe I should have asked a more direct question..

Where can I get...

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i work in spain, have many block area for usa bins.
i always thought that eu101 bins,work in spain, never block area.
the other day working and eu101 from germany said on pos, deal not authorized.
I understand block area.
This means on pos block area?
eu101 have block area?
Urgent to know, thanks

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
I use card-ok.ru as checker-
many people speak good about trytocheck and ccchecker.ru
opions?
i would like to try ccchecker.ru i go to the web and theres no way to register, someone know how ?
admin in icq?---
Thanks, please opinions?

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
a friend give me t2 and pin, spain card, i went in spain to cashout and i cant, one friend said to me that in usa its ok with t2, but in spain to cashout you need t1,2 and 3.
its that ok, anyone know?
thanks

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Another question.
diference between put on checker, the t2 completely, example:
5531081011228019=1506xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or just to put
5531081011228019=1506
cause the diference between one or two options its very big in price you pay on checker.
i want to know if its aproval to go to work, and in two options i see it, but for me its extrange the diferent prices,so whats the diference.
Thanks

Ninja

Reaction score
1st way = trying to process transaction over internet.
2nd way = processing transaction like swipe on POS.

Coz alot of dumps got declined over internet (coz they're closed to use there) and processed without troubles over POS transaction.
Hope u got my idea.
:)

magret

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi,
I have ask about paypal
I would like buy hacked paypal (pp24.biz, other shotp ...) with socks
And I want know If with one paypal accound I can pay all if I want, If I buy paypal with credt card
unverified : you can't add fund from cc
personal, premier, instant, buiseness I don't know what they do
I think with all you can pay an other paypal account with the cc or add fund on the paypal is correct ?
anyone help me
sry for bad english

Ninja

Reaction score
If you dont know answer to those "initial" questions - no need to even enter to this part of our bus.

magret

RIPPER
Reaction score
If you dont know answer to those "initial" questions - no need to even enter to this part of our bus.

Yes I understand you, I don't want spam the thread
But I would know only with witch type "personnal" "premier" "buiseness" "instant" I can add fund instantly in the paypal with the credit card

paco

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi,
I have ask about paypal
I would like buy hacked paypal (pp24.biz, other shotp ...) with socks
And I want know If with one paypal accound I can pay all if I want, If I buy paypal with credt card
unverified : you can't add fund from cc
personal, premier, instant, buiseness I don't know what they do
I think with all you can pay an other paypal account with the cc or add fund on the paypal is correct ?
anyone help me
sry for bad english

the verified instant ones you can do a shopping spree for instant downloadable products. usually they hold for 5-6 even 9-10 transactions
if you try to cash the money out 95% you will fail. simply because you will.

DCWMWM

Carder
Reaction score
before that, I have been studying aus cc's, so rarely used uscc's, so the following happen, i do not know how to explain.
1, all the cvvs all non vbv and valid, but they are not even $ 20. they are different bins, and banks.
2, but have 1uscc, i consume a successful $ 400, but the same bin, but can not valid spending.
why is that? I can not understand. my consumption is not in us territory.

i guess they are opened
1, the outside limit consumption
2, a single consumer
3, bill address verification, etc.?

idk why.....

bt4cc

RIPPER
Reaction score
where can I find the Authorization code info, thanks

ripp

Reaction score
Hey forum i need an answer for this.
Recently the apex bank in my country mandated all banks to migrate to Chip and Pin(201) from the original Magnetic strip cards(101).i want to know if MSR (since its a magnetic stripe reader) can still read the tracks on a chip card and encode it on another chip card.What i mean is for instance can i swipe my chip card on an MSR get the tracks,encode it on a blank card and it work at the bank atm.or those it mean that no bank ATM can handle magnetic stripe cards again.Secondly on all the POS i av seen when u swipe your card you will have to input you pin.Can 101 track swipe without having to put your pin or you just put a random pin.

jose22

Reaction score
chip

chipiru writer there but not sure if the same information you can put on tape ... but is there something going on belly

Hey forum i need an answer for this.
Recently the apex bank in my country mandated all banks to migrate to Chip and Pin(201) from the original Magnetic strip cards(101).i want to know if MSR (since its a magnetic stripe reader) can still read the tracks on a chip card and encode it on another chip card.What i mean is for instance can i swipe my chip card on an MSR get the tracks,encode it on a blank card and it work at the bank atm.or those it mean that no bank ATM can handle magnetic stripe cards again.Secondly on all the POS i av seen when u swipe your card you will have to input you pin.Can 101 track swipe without having to put your pin or you just put a random pin.

despow

Reaction score
ok ive been looking into carding for a while and this site is the closest ive got to getting anywhere i like the idea of starting by getting stuff delivered to a mates house but i do have some concerns and i dont think i understand enough so as this is the noobs section i thought id ask some noob questions so here goes

1. how the hell do i set-up vpn and proxies on the home hub 3 - ? i have thought that maybe i could just change laptops mac addy and hook up via someones unsecure connection?

2. anyone got any schematics for a skimmer device?

3.once ive got vpn and proxies set up wats chances of my drop house getting hit?

4.when u skim a card does it rip the whole image off or just info?

5 can someone confirm that chip and pin cards store the pin locally on the card? ill explain why i think this is needed

thanks