DUMPS (TOP NOTCH) FROM COCAINO !!! fast.secure.quality.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

PANTHER AND ADMINS SCAM EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
good good dumps just give me discount when i wanna buy 100

photonman95

Professional
Reaction score
Cocaino how can i contact you?? wanna buy dumps and you never online?? you still in grey in ICQ?? plz add me ******** i pm you my ICQ.

thks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 PM ----------

HI guys!!

Be careful i put my ICQ on the upper post and the result is that someone tryied to rippe me!!! his ICQ is 124556388 and he is called _cocaino_

Have a look on the conversation lol when i was talking to him I knew he is a ripper cuz the real ICQ of Cocaino is 901058

_cocaino_17:03
hi
photonman9517:03
whats up bro
good bro
photonman9517:03
need dumps
wich one's?
photonman9517:04
EU 101 platinum
you have?
need about 12
_cocaino_17:04
yes
for 12 i make 1000
photonman9517:05
good bro
can i pay by wu?
_cocaino_17:06
first name : Viktor , last name : Gostischev , city : Veseloe , country : Ukraine
photonman9517:06
ok bro and how many time does it take for you to give me my order once i give you money?
_cocaino_17:07
2-6 hrs
photonman9517:07
ok brov remember need 101 platinum!!
_cocaino_17:08
yes
how long for wu
photonman9517:08
another question do you have some infinite or black?
_cocaino_17:08
infinites have
photonman9517:08
today its sunday so wu is closed
i will go tomorow 10am gmt time
great!!
how much is one infinite?
_cocaino_17:09
ok
photonman9517:09
and if i take you 5 infinite make me a good price bro, next time i will buy only from you plz
_cocaino_17:10
12 plat + 5 inf?
_cocaino_17:11
i make it 1400 total
photonman9517:11
yes 12+5
ok deal
you say in dollars ini?
_cocaino_17:12
yes
photonman9517:13
ok bro cool i will send 1400 dollars tomorow!!
i dumps bad you replace?
_cocaino_17:13
ok - good day
yep
photonman9517:13
okay good!
_cocaino_17:14
hold on, holidays in ukraine, wu closed
will give you another wu drop
photonman9517:15
ok
_cocaino_17:16
Fn: Oudone
Ln: Pommachak
City: Montreal
photonman9517:16
Canada!! so you speak french??lol
_cocaino_17:16
No. that is just my wu drop
_cocaino_17:17
you are form montreal?
photonman9517:17
no
lol
_cocaino_17:17
ok
so 10am tom
photonman9517:17
for sur
photonman9517:18
keep connected at 10;30am tomorow
bro may i ask you a question if you dont mind?
_cocaino_17:18
ok
yes
photonman9517:18
how much do you earn a month? lol
_cocaino_17:19
photonman9517:19
wouaohh so good biz!
ok see you tomorow
_cocaino_17:19
ok see u
photonman9517:20
you gonna earn more now because of me !! lol
_cocaino_17:20
perfect

so remember the real ICQ of cocaino is 901058 so be aware.
(once again thks Slevin;))

Last edited:

banditoboy

Reaction score
i place first order with him and i sent him 300 on first order and only about 4 of them decline and they gave me decent results i sent 1000. for second order and more than half of the order decline i hit him up asap and now im waiting to see about replacements he signed off and i have not heard back from him im waiting for a response from him

Last edited:

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
Ive worked with Cocaino for about two years now and while on average I have a 90% success rate, I never mess with him about replacements because I make so much fricken money on the good dumps :) But from knowing him, he is an awesome vendor and will take care of any problems. So to banditoboy, be patient and he will take care of you.

banditoboy

Reaction score
Ive worked with Cocaino for about two years now and while on average I have a 90% success rate, I never mess with him about replacements because I make so much fricken money on the good dumps :) But from knowing him, he is an awesome vendor and will take care of any problems. So to banditoboy, be patient and he will take care of you.

yes ill will be patient he has a high rep here and that is good .that is what made me wanna try his service ,, he just not on so i can discus with him but im waiting and will keep every 1 updated thank you slacker

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
bro plz contact me I rly need ppl who can do it fast and in bulk

yoman

Reaction score
Just be patient with Cocaino and he will come back ok..Am one of list longest buyer and he Never rip me,He is the best,understanding and always give bonuses too.I will always say,he is the best vendor here.I have not seen him for 2-3days,but i will still be waiting for him coz,i cant buy from any vendor here again coz..i lost alot yesterday..Still waiting for you and Remember No Homo ok ha ha

DocFraud

RIPPER
Reaction score
The excellent. The adequate seller! The excellent material, sometimes comes across decline, but to replacements of problems does not happen. I urgently recommend.

banditoboy

Reaction score
heres his reply hes not concerned at all about helping me i sent this dude good money and i didnt bs i sent him 300. usd and then 1000. usd in good faith so that i would get good working stuff good luck to future dealing with him people .. was a 1ooo.oo mistake cocaino [12:23 PM]:
yo
scarface [12:23 PM]:
yo
scarface [12:23 PM]:
hi bro how r you
scarface [12:25 PM]:
yo whats good cocaino are u thier im here bro
cocaino [12:28 PM]:
yo bro
cocaino [12:28 PM]:
im ok n u ?
scarface [12:29 PM]:
im ok thank y
scarface [12:29 PM]:
i had saved all that i had problems with
scarface [12:30 PM]:
its alot bro
cocaino [12:31 PM]:
what u have bought last time?
cocaino [12:31 PM]:
actually replace is 24 hours
scarface [12:33 PM]:
i sent u a message bro as soon as i got back and it was within the time frame but u wasnt on it wason the week end as soon as you gave them to me i went to work the and all decline i was thier with my onw eyes me and two of my workers
scarface [12:33 PM]:
i came to message you bro but u wasnt on soon as i told u u said impossible and the signed off
scarface [12:34 PM]:
u can check them bro and see
scarface [12:35 PM]:
all i got was str8 decline on about 40 of them on the 40 that i went to work i got a wii and 1 ipod touch outta 40
scarface [1:00 PM]:
is thier anything you can do to help me out bro bc that is more than half of that order
cocaino [1:06 PM]:
what u have gouth ???
cocaino [1:06 PM]:
*bought
scarface [1:06 PM]:
out of 40 a wii and ipod touch
scarface [1:07 PM]:
i still have some left but affaid to waste the plastic if the whole order was like that
cocaino [1:07 PM]:
WHAT U BOUGHT FROM ME ?
cocaino [1:08 PM]:
which dumps was
cocaino [1:08 PM]:
for which area
scarface [1:08 PM]:
u sent me visa and some mc gold and some plat for usa
scarface [1:09 PM]:
i still have them saved on file if u want me to send them
scarface [1:16 PM]:
usa maryland and virgina area
cocaino [1:17 PM]:
no bro dat dumps was from MI my freshest base
it could be area issue or something
but i dont replace it u know
scarface [1:21 PM]:
is thier anything you can do to help me make sume money so that way i can keep on buyem dumps from u maybe we can work small or something with a percentage bc i did not make anything at all it was a loss annd im just trying to continue to make $$ bro is all ,, what ever it was the results were not good and i tried to get back with you at the correct amount of time fram that was giving ,,, im a good worker and i send money bro
cocaino [1:33 PM]:
man what can i do ? give same dumps ?
scarface [1:37 PM]:
may be diff bin ? i donk know boss your the man . im just the dude at the bottom of the ant pile the first order u gave me the mc work and u didnt give me any of the the visa were all flops
scarface [2:12 PM]:
im just asking you to meet me half way bro . can u please

yoman

Reaction score
Hey banditoboy, No one will believe you if you us cocaino dumps didn't work for you or didn't replace..Like i said before...He is the best vendor her with No Comments.He is Good to everybody and even if you sent him 20K for dumps..He will deliver every dumps with 80-90% Good Rate. Cocaino have help me and my son with dumps,without him,i cant get good stuff to work..He is never compare to any seller here...I think he is Second Jesus Christ(smiles)..You are the Best bro and remember No Homo ++++++++AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA = cocaino

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
yoman you are one million percent right i did lot of research on cocaino ,and other vendors so far he is the best as far as us dumps is concerned his dumps are good in major part of the world i tried his dumps in 3 different countries and 2 continents lowest approval percntage is 70.%.and also he got one of the fastest delivery time i,ve ever experience funded his wmz purse and in 5 minutes max got stuff in all cases south africa,canada and centro america also very humble and polite like gentlemen carders of old also his prices are the best and he is generous i funded his purse thru an exchanger and forgot to factor in the exchanger commision into the price of my order so instead of 250 usd cocaino ended up geting only 232usd.when i explained to him he send my full order for 250 usd.only problem is he don,t have all bins i need ,but still foe me that is a sign of a quality and a honest vendor cos ripper fraudulent vendors will send you junk or generated dumps.then u confronted withh a big problem of massive declines even though u get all bins requested 4.overall based on my experience with cocaino and other vendors out there he is the best.

slevin

Reaction score
When i buy dumps with cocaino, i'm never worried about using them fast coz i'm confident about the quality! as far as i know he's the only one selling skimmed dumps around.
he is one of the best around, you can check every threads around, i thik he is the only one having only positives feedbacks...

yoman

Reaction score
Like i told you guys..He is Second Jesus Christ lol lol...Best ever if we talk about Good vendor.