DUMPS (TOP NOTCH) FROM COCAINO !!! fast.secure.quality.

cocaino

Trusted Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Hello,

amex_logo.gif
visa-logo.jpg
card_mastercard.jpg
logo_ccDiscover.gif

Got some problems?:
  • tired of big prices ?
  • tired of dead dumps?
  • tired of shitty service (i mean when u wait your stuff for hours, days and got no answer from vendor) ?!

Ok I have the solution!:
  • my prices not high, so you can easily start your work
  • i have damn good approval bases
  • i don't fuck around with my clients
  • i give orders instantly, if Im online and payment method is WMZ/LR, WU/MG orders require some time to be picked up!

that's because I am not shitty reseller, I sell only my OWN dumps!

all prices and countries on contact.

ICQ: 90-10-58 (only this ICQ, i do not use any other icq!)

some rules:

- i have right to choose to sell or not to sell to you, i'll better stay with nerves than with money. this message addressed to all of you stupid motherfuckers out there who trying to blackmail me to get sum free dumps (another words ... trying to rip me off). fuck all yall.

- replace time 24 hours. more info on request!

- do not ask for BINLIST, i don't give it due security reasons!

PLEASE, USE THIS THREAD FOR FEEDBACKS ONLY! THANKS.

You must try this pure shit, u'll get addicted bitch!:D...

Thanks.

BEWARE PLEASE: some rippers trying to rip ppl from my name, there list of possible icq they can use:
124556388 - ripper

Last edited:

Nira_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You have Indian dumps .

jistbe

Reaction score
this a great vendor not a ripper.. i can vouch for him

amDream

BANNED
Reaction score
Cocaino is a great vendor..Great customer service..Great Validity

cocaino

Trusted Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
Thanks buddies!

Reactions: marina

marina

bratux Tak Derjat'

amexleder

BANNED
Reaction score
recomendad

recomendad 100% great stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

bight

BANNED
Reaction score
DEAR BRO.
THIS BE BRIGHT FROM ACCRA, GHANA, I GOT YOUR EMAIL FROM YOUR FORUM, I NEEDTO BUY CVV US FOR HARD MOVENT, MAKE I KNOW WHAT YOU GET, AND HOW MUCH?.
THANK YOU.

C

cant stop me

THIS GUY IS NO GOOD

I SENT MONEY TO THIS DUDE AND HE GAVE ME 50 BULLSHIT AND I COULDNT EVEN MAKE MY MONEY BACK AND I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM.FIRST TIME BUYING FROM HIM AND THE LAST TIME TO.IF U WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY BUY ELSE WHERE CUZ THIS GUY IS A RIPPER.:mad:

Cardhacker

BANNED
Reaction score
I have fresh dumps and fulls with dob iam legal seller!! 24/7 online ICQ:485441262

C

cant stop mee

THIS GUY IS NO GOOD

this guy is a ripper.i put up post and he take it down.HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.WATCH OUT FOR THIS BITCH.if u need dumps dont by here. dont give him your money. he will take this down but i will put this up everyday to let all no.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:20 PM ----------

this guy is a ripper.i put up post and he take it down.HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY.WATCH OUT FOR THIS BITCH.if u need dumps dont by here. dont give him your money. he will take this down but i will put this up everyday to let all no. KEEP YOUR MONEY

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:23 PM ----------

LOOK AT THE DATES OF ALL HIS REPLY.EVERYTHING IS THIS MONTH BY A COUPLE OF DAYS.DO THE MATH.

badboynab

DEER
Reaction score
Done business with lots of people in the dump community but he is by far the best

may

Carder
Reaction score
cocaino, when are you coming back with your normal good stuffs? or at least say something to let us have an idea of whats going on or what is going to happen in nearest future time regarding availability of good stuffs.

---------- Сообщение добавлено 03-12-2009 в 01:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено 02-12-2009 в 11:39 PM ----------

ICQ 124556388 contacted me that he is cocaino . He claimed to have changed his ICQ because he could not get message across thru the old one . BEWARE he is a RIPPER ,he got away with my 110$. I fell for it cos because of my desperado.Also i think he he has access to members personal info on c.su . BEWARE!!!!