DUMPS (TOP NOTCH) FROM COCAINO !!! fast.secure.quality.

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
diablo what u mean with that ? : )

oh..and Cocaino can u please anwer to me regarding what i was asking u the other day? ..thanks

Last edited:

yoman

Reaction score
diablo,Yes he is my second Christ and he make people make $$$$$$ from his dumps..if he is not Christ for you,than why do you buy from him Lol lol lol lol

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
well your christ seem busy these days yoman is he ? he doesnt come very often in icq i can say : ))

diablo

Carder
Reaction score
his a good supplier for me but i dont call noone my christ for money you dueshbag fuckin clowns man

hugooo

Carder
Reaction score
how could I conntact this christ ?? I realy need good vendor form my soldiers to do good job :) cocaino bro please contact me I would be very happy to make some business with you

yoman

Reaction score
He is most of the time online but when ya dont know the time difference between him and yours time..You gonna miss him all the time on ICQ ,so just Watch out bro well (wink)

selfcheck

Reaction score
I spoke to cocanio last night for the first time and i place a order...Ill let you know how it goes.

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
he is always there but invincible, i know this dude, if u hit him up and he feels like he will respond to u, always high, but good.

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
xxxxxxxx is my icq ... plz add me coz i added u and u never come online .. am a serious buyer waiting for u

Last edited by a moderator:

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
aaa

Last edited:

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
cocaino for now is best vendor wish he can add more countries to his dump base,but on the otherhand i believe he is best at what he does because he keep it lean and mean he did not overextend himself he got his speciality.i gave his link to partner in three continents and his stuff scored average of 85%approval on three continents at times going for $2000.00usd approval at one swipe.he comes online nearly everyday only thing is you got to know how to work with is time zone which translates to you got to be on the computer average of 12hours a day,during which period you can beable to pin down his schedule,once u got it pegged you are on your way to make bundles.he is old school too no hasle to give u replacement,very humble and generous,his price so far is th best.happy carding to all honorable thieves inlaw.

shafapak

Reaction score
i added this person from more than 3 months . and i always leave offline msgs for him and he never reply and i have never seen him online from 3 months till now .. anyone can help ?? this is my icq number 580469914

:mad: i never found him online....leave messages for him always but never get responce from him........i buy only 2 dumps from him 2 months back just for test and both works good.....now from last 2 months i am trying to contect him but failed always...........cocaino plz brother need your kind attension...
icq...615992128...thanks:D

shafapak

Reaction score
:mad: i never found him online....leave messages for him always but never get responce from him........i buy only 2 dumps from him 2 months back just for test and both works good.....now from last 2 months i am trying to contect him but failed always...........cocaino plz brother need your kind attension...
icq 645995218..thanks:D

finaly got stuff from cocaino....will check and give feedback....hope it will work good for me too like others.:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
,df

Last edited:

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
He has never responded to me ever since I added him. I wonder how u guys get to him. I am a heavy buyer and u can read on my posts. I wish to try him out and see....... so if you get this message cocaino, get back to me.

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
I keep seeing the same responses. People, You are the buyers and he is the seller, You want his stuff not the other way around. He is not going to contact you. He won't respond to non serious sounding buyers. Damn, his ass don't even respond to me on occassion and its been over 2 years Ive bought from him. lol

Advice... Keep your asses online for most of the day until you learn his online patterns which I wont share but I will say its a couple hour window typically M-F. When you see him, tell him you have money to spend and whats his payment info. This will peak his ass for sure :D

If you can't handle all this then go find another vendor on here!!! Plain and simple. But this guys shit is the best currently available.