DUMPS (TOP NOTCH) FROM COCAINO !!! fast.secure.quality.

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
PSA::: I JUST WANT EVERYONE WHO IS IN DOUBT OF MY BRO COCAINO TO KNOW THAT.. HE IS THE FU%KING MANNN. "CANT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT" THANKS AGAIN BRO!

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
PSA::: I JUST WANT EVERYONE WHO IS IN DOUBT OF MY BRO COCAINO TO KNOW THAT.. HE IS THE FU%KING MANNN. "CANT KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU'VE TRIED IT" THANKS AGAIN BRO!

THANKS GOD COCAINO WORKS FOR YOU..........I TOLD YOU HE IS SUCH A WOUDERFUL MAN WITH VERY VERY GOOD STUFF............

THANKS BROTHER COCAINO............:D

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
Yeah worked for me but im ready to place new order ASAP because I plan to go on the road for the weekend, but I havent gotten a reply in 24hours. "/

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
cocaino is a hard guy to get in contact with i tell ya!! holla at me i been reaching out! garbageman on icq

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
BRO I've been trying to contact you since you sent me order earlier. I wrote you 2 minutes after you wrote me and I got no response. I told you ever since I placed 1st order with you, that I can ONLY open RAR Files. Today again you send ZIP File and just left me stuck with no responses. Luckily I was able to have a friend help me out with opening order, but then I open order to see that you didnt even send certain stuff I asked for. Im confused bro. :confused:

mulaminati

DEER
Reaction score
---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:49 AM ----------

[/COLOR]First off I asked for (4) Dumps from certain Bin & US Biz/Corp. He sends all US Mixed Up- BULLSHIT! & I went Out of town with this order and came back with barely anything. What a waste!

Last edited:

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
i have a small base of freshly skimmed indian stuff pm me for deal escrow accepted

mambomambo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i need reliable dumps driver and cashout guys to work with. . I dnt giv second chances. If u are interested add me on icq 632932532

cashccatm

Reaction score
i have delt with him for years and his service has always been the same professional quality...
cocaino is one of the oldest and most reliable venders out there...................

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
CAN ANYONE TELLS ME WHERE IS COCAINO???WHY HE IS NOT ONLINE FROM LAST SO MANY DAYS????? HE IS ON HOLIDAYS OR WHAT???

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
wheres cocaino nowadays? havent seen him in a month!

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
CAN ANYONE TELLS ME WHERE IS COCAINO???WHY HE IS NOT ONLINE FROM LAST SO MANY DAYS????? HE IS ON HOLIDAYS OR WHAT???

I AM HAPPY COCAINO IS BACK.........WAO.........WILL B ABLE TO MAKE MONEY SOON BY HIS WORK...........:D

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
COCAINO .. plz many user are watiing for you when you online please leave post thanks SR

BEST REGARDS

puzuzu

BANNED
Reaction score
cocaino add me here 580469914 i have added u .. and u still didnt appear ..
waiting for u