carder.uk is more reliable than others

Cataclysm

Reaction score
Hello guys
I have surfed the other forums I can not name them all here but around 20 forums I have checked.
Based on my personal opinion other forums are full of scams, maybe their admins are busy making money by putting advertisements of scammers.
I'm not related to the carder.market in any way
I'm not telling carder.market doesn't have scammers
But carder.market would be better if they focus or filter or put some requirements to have more English or bilingual posts
All I'm telling is carder.market is more reliable userfriendly
UX and UI is better than other shitty forums

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello guys
I have surfed the other forums I can not name them all here but around 20 forums I have checked.
Based on my personal opinion other forums are full of scams, maybe their admins are busy making money by putting advertisements of scammers.
I'm not related to the carder.market in any way
I'm not telling carder.market doesn't have scammers
But carder.market would be better if they focus or filter or put some requirements to have more English or bilingual posts
All I'm telling is carder.market is more reliable userfriendly
UX and UI is better than other shitty forums
It is true bro but newbies choose ripper forums more than this one. Don't really know why

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
You have posted a cashing service, let's check how good and decent you are.
Please answer the following questions:
1. When will you make an escrow security deposit so that we can trust your service?
2. How much will you deposit as a security deposit?
3. Do you refuse to make a security deposit and offer to send money to an escrow service in order to receive the first money order for cashing out?
4. On which forums are there positive reviews about your service, recommendations, satisfied clients or verified guarantor clients?

This forum is one of the best in the carding world and here they really resist and fight against fraudsters.
And on other forums, they offer their products and services and deceive people using their trust and demanding an advance payment.

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
I carefully read your answer and realized that you:
- Nobody knows you. Where did you come from and came from. Who knows you and can say that you are a reliable person?
- You do not have positive reviews and recommendations. You write that you have clients and work experience. Did you just make it up? Where is the evidence of successful cooperation with you?
- You have no reputation. Why does not a single intruder, hacker or carder know your contact if you have been working for a long time?
- You have no money to pay for advertising. You write that you cash up to $ 200k and you can't pay for advertising for $ 1k. How are you going to pay customers if you can't pay a few pennies?
- Not tested and not verified on any forum. You could have done this a long time ago on proven resources, but we have no knowledge of what a reliable service you are.

Questions:
1. How can we trust you and your service? What guarantees can you imagine?
2. When will you pay for advertising your service and help the development of this platform?
3. When will you make an insurance deposit, which is refunded over time, or do you have no free money for this?
4. You write that there are a lot of scammers and I agree with that. But who are you? How can we make sure that you are a reliable and decent person who will not cheat before starting cooperation?

Cataclysm

Reaction score
Hey dude
You can try me then you can realize and write a review after that if you really want.
if you really want to make sure work with me for any amount.
I’m a man and I keep my word maybe you didnt work with a real man who keep what they say.
I’m never ever going to tell my partners usernames.
text me on telegram I will send you screenshots of transactions if you promise not to post anywhere as a man word.
And yes Surely I will never ever going to pay for advertisement. I dont believe in ads.
Kind regards

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
So we can conclude about this person and the service:
1. He turned out to provide links to forums on which he was tested or has positive reviews or a reputation from satisfied customers. He says that he does not disclose customer data, but how did they find him? This is very strange and suspicious.
2. He refused to pay for advertising placement of his theme at a ridiculous price for a cash out service. Most likely, he simply does not have money and will never be able to pay you back.
3. He refused to make a security deposit to the escrow service. He just wants your money.
4. He does not provide any guarantees that he will pay your % after you send a money order to the details of his drop.

How a good, reliable and high-quality cash withdrawal service comes in:
1. Before placing an advertisement, pays the cost of advertising placement.
2. The service is checked by the administration, or provides a link to the topic on other forums, in which it is indicated that the service has been tested.
3. Provides links to advertising topics, in which you can find positive reviews from satisfied customers
4. Contributes a security deposit to the escrow to gain trust.

Yes, the service is probably new and has no positive feedback. But if he had been successfully working for cashing large sums for a long time, he would have earned pennies to seem like a reliable person.