Carder.uk History

Father

Professional
Reaction score
1. This fool is a common loser and slanderer.
2. This idiot does not provide any evidence for his words and beliefs.
3. This stupid fish slanders sellers who have been tested and paid for expensive advertising on other forums. And he calls all of them deceivers and scammers.
4. This deer has many accounts on the forum and is trying to cheat (read the evidence in the blacklist).
I ask the admin to ban his account.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Many people ask for proof of the existence of a private forum.
We decided to make a small gift.
A public version of the private forum is expected to open at the end of summer. This will be announced later.
At the moment, technical work is underway with the database.
We restrict access to obtain all private information as we cannot provide access to it for everyone.
We overwrite the contacts of carders who do not want to be public.
We will set up limited functionality, which can be obtained only after full registration on a private forum with guarantors (vouchers).
We determine the date with which information can be provided.
You can get access to the public version for free and without registration.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Many people ask for proof of the existence of a private forum.
We decided to make a small gift.
A public version of the private forum is expected to open at the end of summer. This will be announced later.
At the moment, technical work is underway with the database.
We restrict access to obtain all private information as we cannot provide access to it for everyone.
We overwrite the contacts of carders who do not want to be public.
We will set up limited functionality, which can be obtained only after full registration on a private forum with guarantors (vouchers).
We determine the date with which information can be provided.
You can get access to the public version for free and without registration.
We don't want Gift, we need proof of the private forum
Always promising without acting.:mad:
Stop messing with the forum

Colonel

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
We don't want Gift, we need proof of the private forum
Always promising without acting.:mad:
Stop messing with the forum
It is a disgrace to come to a place where you have been fired by opening new accounts.
The education you have received and your family structure may be a factor in this.
Please do not stay any longer where you are not wanted.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
It is a disgrace to come to a place where you have been fired by opening new accounts.
The education you have received and your family structure may be a factor in this.
Please do not stay any longer where you are not wanted.
FUCK OUT

Father

Professional
Reaction score
He was blocked not for expressing suspicions towards the admin, but for the fact that:
1. Tried to suspect the administrator and did not provide convincing evidence. He was given time to provide evidence that he did not. That is, he is trying to deceive everyone and ruin the reputation of the forum without any facts.
2. In addition to the administrator, he wrote to verified SS sellers that they, too, were scammers. He was asked to provide evidence and again he could not do it. That is, he deliberately harms and writes about all provocations and negativity.
Everyone who leaves a negative review must back it up with their real arguments and beliefs in the form of evidence so as not to be multifaceted.
If you do not trust the sellers on this forum and the admin you can visit other forums.

Personally, I see how quickly all accounts of fraudsters are blocked and the admin responds correctly to all complaints. And also blocks all clones of scammers so that this forum can be fully trusted and it commands respect.

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
Moderators,
Why was my post deleted and password been changed, is the forum a scam.
Have to register a new acct

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello.
The forum has a clone system - detecting multi-accounts.
It automatically blocks all suspicious multi-accounts. This system works on the basis of cookies.
The administration of the forum never changes the contact information and passwords of users, even if they are recognized as scammers.
If you have any problems with your account password, you can restore your password to the email address specified during registration.

In addition, I inform you that the posting of fake reviews that defame the reputation of trusted services and sellers is prohibited by the rules of the forum.
If you report cheating of a service or vendor to the forums, you must attach strong evidence.

If required, I can take a screenshot from the admin panel on the actions with your account, by looking at which you can make sure that no action was taken with your account password.

If you do not trust this forum, then you can not visit it.

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
LIARS

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
Why did my Post got deleted

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello. The knon prevention system found a 100% match with the user account @0101010 and @BigHead9000
This user was recognized as a fraud and did not comply with the arbitrator's decision to reimburse the injured party:

In addition to this nickname, matches were found with other users.
You can enforce the arbitrator's decision and refund the money spent on you to the injured party, after which your main account can be unlocked after a petition for appeal is filed.
Please do not try to create multi-accounts, they can be blocked.
The decision to detect clones is not made manually, but by an automatic plugin.

In addition, you post left fake reviews of verified sellers on the forum without proof and try to ruin their reputation and suspend legal sales.
You were asked to provide evidence - screenshots of the correspondence with the seller from our forum from private messages, but you refused to do so.

If you are deceived by some seller on our forums, you can open a claim against him in the section for considering controversial situations.
If the arguments and evidence given by you prove to be convincing, but the administration can recognize you as flustered and make decisions on compensation in your address.
Please do not post fake reviews without proof.

You also cheated that your password was changed, I performed actions in the admin panel, your password was not changed.

We have no reason to trust you for the following reasons:
1. You cheat people - write bogus reviews
2. There are suspicions that you have created your own scam forum for cheating
3. You copy advertising themes of sellers from our forum
4. You do not provide evidence for your words.
5. You do not comply with Arbit's decisions about claims
6. You create numerous fake accounts
7. You have repeatedly violated the rules of our forum

You do not have positive feedback and reputation.

Last edited:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Hello, the system for detecting and preventing fake cloned accounts has found numerous matches @0101010 = @BigHead9000 = @Frusen
I thought it might be an accident and looked through all the records of coincidences.
This detection worked more than 10 times!
It was decided to block the suspect account.

Last edited:

Tort

BANNED
Reaction score
Admin do not know what you are taking about, will wait for CC Master, to tell me why he delete my telegram chat and blocked me

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
He does not communicate his telegram contact to those who do not fit his conditions and requirements. He has written about this many times.
Please provide a screenshot of personal messages in correspondence with him on this forum as he informs you of his telegram contact so that we can check this information.

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
Hi! I am new here and I have not really done business in this forum yet, but I can say that among all those that I have visited this is the one that inspires confidence in me because I see that there is an administrator who is aware of the issues as well as others Independent users, this forum is really too big to be done by a single person, I think this user is trying to discredit. I leave a greeting to all and I hope to be able to do business soon in the purchase of a CV or PayPal.

gemscampus777

Reaction score
The forum is a scam, it was hacked in 2013 so we don't know who is @admin, he make different accounts for himself
I can share the sql dump

gemscampus777

Reaction score
Hello, the system for detecting and preventing fake cloned accounts has found numerous matches @0101010 = @BigHead9000 = @Frusen
I thought it might be an accident and looked through all the records of coincidences.
This detection worked more than 10 times!
It was decided to block the suspect account.
You blocked him because he exposed you,there is not clone detector and your database is not secured

gemscampus777

Reaction score
The forum is hosted through several servers and dns records in Asian countries in a private data center. The disk is completely encrypted.
The correct domain is located at ***.ch:777 (access only via individual certificate of authenticity and port).
Also available in the TOP network.
All traffic is encrypted.

It is the most visited and active carding forum right now.
He has been working for 17 years, the audience is simply huge. All professional carders are gathered in one safe place.

More than 1700 verified services are paid for advertising on the forum and more than 60k free services. This is how the forum earns.

If I see a decent person, I can act as a surety.

You can read more information about the forum on Wikipedia.

Carder.uk is not a CSU. Carder.uk is a public brother who hasn't worked for a long time.
Carder.uk is CPRO (former domains carder.biz, carder.pro, cpro.su)
CSU is CARDER.SU (former domains carder.info, csu.su)
Be careful! Abandoned former domains were not renewed because they were compromised and bought by scam shops!

CSU and CUK do not have official groups in social networks and telegram!
This is a deceive
carder.market is a scam
carder.pro was hacked in 2013 and member have to leave the Sql dump is still hanging online(I hope @admin has a secured database now)
it was a shit forum with zero activities and unsecure
And don't be deceive there is no CSU or VIP