Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Bro, ur words are so harsh and I dont want to conclude you are despicable and bigoted person. this matter is btw a buyer and seller and what are you in this matter. leave them,I believe they can sort it out themselves and stop your conclusion, I wonder what you do your gurlfriends or your wife in your close door.

Stop diverting the thread pls. thanks

For ur info, this is a pulblic forum, if it is between just the 2 or them then it shld be private between them, Mr Capac has got ICQ and PM. since pulblic i got my right to my opinion in the matter. I just feel u dont drag ur family in the mud in pulblic just for dumps. biz is biz we keep it that way, we all have personal family issues we dealing with, keep it private.

angel80

Reaction score
As always your stuff is the best! Welldone sir!!A++++++++

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
capac is the best supplier nowadays service A+++,yesterday i ordered 4 tracks USA, i paid 120$
3/4 worked,total amount i got is 1120+1375+985=3480$$$
lets make a small calculation ( 3480-120= 3360$ ) bad income huh?
what i want to clear for idiots that are complaining about capac service... if you are idiots and don't know what bins to use and how to work,just go find another work and don't blame the seller... for me capac is the best very polite and very honest person, Keep it up bro u Rockkkk

wydyfc

Reaction score
what i know is , CAPAC is just a greedy vendor , he really got some good bins , but his service is really terrible. he is sooo greedy to derive your money bu selling bad dumps by mixing with good dumps . mr capac , i want to ask a question , if u r so sure that your valid rate is 90% , why you do mind to sell checked dumps ? buyer even don't mind if checker kill the dumps , why u do mind ???????

C

capac

Im sure is 95% , not 90% ok??

and when u say i mix good with bad stuff u not think that u order good and bad bins for ur place?? only me have to be the bad guy here??

as i said base is NOT 90%, is 95 or more!!!

btw, in 2 hours i relase ANOTHER fresh base EU..... :)

what i know is , CAPAC is just a greedy vendor , he really got some good bins , but his service is really terrible. he is sooo greedy to derive your money bu selling bad dumps by mixing with good dumps . mr capac , i want to ask a question , if u r so sure that your valid rate is 90% , why you do mind to sell checked dumps ? buyer even don't mind if checker kill the dumps , why u do mind ???????

wydyfc

Reaction score
lol....you can say 100% , but why u worry about sell checked dumps . i order bad bins for my place , that`s the excuse you always saying , can you find another excuse bro. i order dumps and check it on checker straight away , and 3 of 5 was decline , can u say that`s because i order bad bins for checker????????

MRgoodCAT

Reaction score
i spent $4000 on capac this past Saturday that passed from his july update and im on my last 10 dumps valid rate for me i would say was over 95 only had 4 dumps that did not work the rest of his dumps perform real good and lasted me 5 days of working with them i dont think he is greedy he is a good business man and his july update is worth not checking on a checker or giving replacements waiting to order from his new eu fresh base

Reaction score
Need help with amex!!! They seem to only work in stores that have the epson or ibm printers. What system is that and what r some stores that i can get $$$$

C

capac

$$$$$$$ AUGUST UPDATE RELASED $$$$$$$$$

binlist in icq ! ** 474-692-018 **

C

capac

for who not have RESPECT for other ppl or maybe just to lazy to RESPECT, i will paste here my RULES/PRICES file, maybe less misunderstoods on deals...

btw. FROM TODAY I WILL DIRECTLY IGNORE WHO COME IN ICQ WITH MESSAGES LIKE:

- do u have 490669 , 450991, 540992 etc etc...

i have LISTS then dont be lazy and respect rules in it, just come and ASK LISTS link!

-------------------------------------------------------------

here my integral rules file:

Version 07.August.2010

--------------- GREECE & CYPRUS DUMPS PRICES !!!!!!!---------------------------------

ALL DUMPS FROM GREECE AND CYPRUS PRICES:

CLASSIC/STANDART : 120$ (101's) - 100$ (201's)
GOLD/BUSINESS/NA : 180$ (101's) - 130$ (201's)
PLATINUM : 200$ (101's) - 150$ (201's)
AMEX GREECE (any) : 150$ (101's) - 120$ (201's)

REPLACE POLICY: ON CHECKED APPROVED DUMPS > NO REPLACE
ON UNCHECKED DUMPS > REPLACE HOLD/CALL and DECLINE in MAX 48h. ONLY IN THE BASES THAT IS PERMITTED THE REPLACE

ASKING REPLACE i will check BAD DUMPS at CHECKER, IF GET ONLY ONE APPROVED NO ONE DUMP WILL BE REPLACED!!!! <<<<<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------
- PRICES FOR ALL BASES -
------------------------

EU 101's SPAIN,SWITZERLAND,ARABIAN,ITALY
----------------------------------------

classics/standard - 100$
golds/platinums - 120$
business/purchasing/corporates/signature - 150$
infinity - 200$

ALL OTHER COUNTRYES:
--------------------

EU and ALL NON USA or CAN dumps 101's

classics/standards: 70$

gold/platinums: 100$

World/business/purchasing/corporate/signature etc.: 120$

EU and ALL non usa or CAN dumps 201's

classics/standards: 60$

gold/platinums: 80$

World/business/purchasing/corporate/signature etc.: 90$

USA/CANADA

classics/standards: 20$

gold/platinums: 30$

World/business/purchasing/corporate/signature etc.: 40$

DINNERS EU: 100$

AMEX EU: Same price of EU dumps

=========================================================================================================================================

- REPLACE RULES -
-----------------

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON JULY BASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON SPAIN 101 FRESH JULY!!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON PRIVILEGE LAST STUFF (but check is obligatory) !!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON AMEX - DINNERS - JCB!!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON USA AND CANADA STUFF!!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON CHECKED STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!NO REPLACE ON EXPIRING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

REPLACE HOLD/CALL ON EU IN 24h if UNCHECKED (REPLACE ONLY CARD N.ERROR, DECLINED and HOLD CALL!! )

ASKING REPLACE OR BITCHING ON ICQ AFTER 48h or without the requisites = IGNORE LIST!!

ASKING REPLACE i will check BAD DUMPS at CHECKER, IF GET APPROVED NO ONE DUMP WILL BE REPLACED!!!! <<<<<

=========================================================================================================================================

- PAYEMENT AND DELIVERY RULES -
-------------------------------

WMZ MINIMUM = NO MINIMUM

WU/MG MINIMUM = 300$

if want pay WU or MG ask always for fresh drop BEFORE to send money!!

DELIVERY TIME = IMMEDIATE if WMZ , WHEN DROP PICK FUNDS IF WU/MG

NEW CUSTOMERS DONT ASK TO DELIVER STUFF BFORE WU IS PICKED UP! I WILL IGNORE UR MESSAGES!!

WU will be picked up EVERY day FROM 10 to 14 Ukraina time, dont hurry to pick up bfore coz these are the only one hours!!

WU INFO:
--------

When WU is sent i NEED you send me info of transfer in THIS format and ONLY IN THIS FORMAT:

first name:
last:name:
city:
amount:
mtcn:
receiver name:

all in same icq message, not 1 line = 1 message, ALL IN SAME MESSAGE.

If u not send in this format u only will lose time coz i DONT send to my drop!!!

- ORDER RULES -
---------------

DONT SHOT ME BINS IN ICQ ASKING IF I HAVE, I WILL NOT RESPOND, THE WAY TO ORDER IS :

1- LOOK LISTS
2- SEND ME ORDER @ my ICQ IN THIS FORMAT:

BIN=QUANTITY list name bin type (classic,gold etc)
etc
etc

AND I WILL ANSWER U WITH THE DISPONIBILITY AND TOTAL TO PAY!

list name is the name of txt file of list where u saw the bins u want!!

!!!!!!!! ANY other form of order is DISCHARGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!! ANY FORM OF STRESSING ME TO HURRY ETC will end with ur icq in IGNORE LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

- BONUSES -
-----------

- NO BONUSES to ORDERS of CHECKED STUFF

- BONUSES on UNCHECKED orders at my OWN discrection (i will give bonuses to old customers and big orders)

- BIG BONUSES on orders on HIGH QUANTITY BINS (if u buy for ex 10 pcs. of a bin that i have 100 pcs or more u will receive good bonus!)

- ASKING AND PRESSING ME FOR BONUSES is FIRST STEP to IGNORE LIST!

Here there are ALL my rules/prices etc. ALL WHO NOT follow that not RESPECT me so i WILL NOT RESPECT and the only end is my IGNORE LIST!!

I ADVICED EVERYWERE TO READ RULES BFORE TO BUY SO DONT COME AFTER BUGGING FOR NOTHING OR THELLING THAT U RUN TO WRITE IN FORUM THAT IM A
RIPPER COZ THESE RULES/PRICES HAVE TO BE RESPECTED!!

MY SUGGESTIoN IS TO NOT CHECK STUFF FROM LAST LISTS coz are VERY GOOD approvall rate!!

sania99

Carder
Reaction score
i order 1 USA dump he gave me decline i ask for exchange he told me he only respect people with money and he make big money i told him that costumers must respect because if i order first time small order the next or after next will be big order . he respect people who did big orders not with small orders and he gave me one more USA:mad: dump but he check with his checker and he kill my dump i ask for unchecked,,,, THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS IDIOT CAPAC

I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM THIS IDIOT YOU WILL NEVER MAKE MONEY WITH THIS IDIOT HE IS GREEDY FOR MONEY HE ONLY RESPECT COSTUMERS FOR MONEY THIS IDIOT HE NEVER HAVE FRIENDS AND HE WILL NEVER HAVE ONE!!!!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...........I SEPEND MONEY WITH CAPAC AND FIND ONLY 1 ORDER OK..........IF U PROTEST HE SAID..........STOP THIS BULSHIT I WILL BAN U ON FORUM....U ARE SOME NIGERIAN SCAMER....WHAT A NONSENCE ATTITUDE..................MONEY IS THEIR GOD....THEY CAN SELL THEIR MOM EVEN FOR MONEY....

mastermo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
so none of his EU 101s work?

wydyfc

Reaction score
ofcause capac has eu 101 working , but u need to spend money , if u buy 10 eu from him , u will find there are couple dumps working.and rest non working dumps , no refund

C

capac

....We was agree or not that u go to ur way and me to my way and to stop this stupid discussions about god or money etc...
were not in church here, we not in Ong, we are in a FRAUD MARKET if u not understand, so if u like discuss of god and of how money is us god etc etc find friends in a chat room or post in offtopic topic.... plz. bye

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU...........I SEPEND MONEY WITH CAPAC AND FIND ONLY 1 ORDER OK..........IF U PROTEST HE SAID..........STOP THIS BULSHIT I WILL BAN U ON FORUM....U ARE SOME NIGERIAN SCAMER....WHAT A NONSENCE ATTITUDE..................MONEY IS THEIR GOD....THEY CAN SELL THEIR MOM EVEN FOR MONEY....

C

capac

Guys want discounts to buy bulk with no replaces and after come asking replace "or i write on forum" !!! LooooL

watch this:

capac (03:40:05 30/07/2010)
japan?

lauderingman (03:40:22 30/07/2010)
yes

capac (03:41:08 30/07/2010)
tell me how we do?

coz all we know that japan dumps if tryed to use or used or checked after 10 minutes show HOLD/CALL and i not want u come back tomorrow asking all replaces, so tell me

lauderingman (03:42:42 30/07/2010)
because they are from old base, u give me them as half price for no replacement

capac (03:43:28 30/07/2010)
halloween yes
febuary japan are good, is not so old

halloween = 50% discount
february = 20% discount

lauderingman (03:45:01 30/07/2010)
come on,bro** 201 hard to use, block at swipe very often, 35 precente discount on feb 201

capac (03:45:06 30/07/2010)
no

capac (03:45:47 30/07/2010)
im not here to deal

50% on halloween and 20% on february (i putted some bonus here)

i know u already buy with other nickname

lauderingman (03:46:40 30/07/2010)
ok, send wmz, i hope u send good dumps/

------------------------------------

after that he come.....

lauderingman (04:06:09 9/08/2010)
45343667xxxxxxxx=1312201000000xxxxxxx[41]**HOLD-CALL*5.89-45386503xxxxxxxx=1409201000009xxxxxxx[51]**DECLINE*4.61-45422063xxxxxxxx=1401201000008xxxxxxx[41]**HOLD-CALL*2.31-*** REPLACEMENT BINS: FEB201:489784=2, 524805=1

capac (04:18:42 9/08/2010)
no replaces

capac (04:18:54 9/08/2010)
btw 51= no funds

capac (04:19:40 9/08/2010)
dont come back to me, i not like how u want work, sorry

lauderingman (06:34:34 9/08/2010)
ok. i will post what u treat me to the forum, u did not replace feb 201 and excused they are 51.

capac (13:47:12 9/08/2010)
U BUYED wit an accord of DISCOUNT with NO REPLACE and u KNOW THAT so post what u want where u want!
u are wrong my friend and JAPAN dumps we know perfectly that 1 minute after check/use are died

WHAT HELL is in the head of some guys??? what hell they think? that i write rules coz nothing better to do? WE SPOKE CLEAR BFORE TO DEAL, how HELL now you come asking replaces or....

incredible,,,,,