Capac Dumps - Fresh updates every month!! - Specialized in EU dumps

C

capac

heeellllpppp bro, plz translate :)

Capac Вы являетесь моим братом и я доверяю Вам, потому что Вы сделали большую работу со мной. Но я посылаю моему другу, чтобы купить от Вас после большого убеждения, Вы имеете большие свалки, теперь Вы игнорируете. Мы посылаем 600 $, и Вы игнорируете, все мы ждем большой новой основы, но Вы должны общаться с вашими клиентами, потому что люди будут чувствовать себя обманутыми. Я пишу Вам в ICQ от моего нового ICQ, Вы должны написать моему партнеру, таким образом он знает, что Вы получаете его заказ и все еще будете посылать его свалки, когда новая основа прибывает. Не каждый - член форума, и он будет хорошим другом к Вам, но Вы должны произвести замечательное первое впечатление.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
heeellllpppp bro, plz translate :)

Capac You are my brother and I trust you because you did a great job with me. But I am sending my friend to buy from you after a great persuasion, you have a big dump, now you are ignoring. We send $ 600, and are ignored, we are waiting for a big new framework, but you need to communicate with your customers, because people will feel cheated. I am writing to you from my new ICQ ICQ, you should write to my partner, so he knows that you have received the order and will still send it to landfill, where a new basis to arrive. Not every - member of the forum, and it will be a good friend to you, but you should make a great first impression.

cc_rossi

Reaction score
i send y in PM my icq!!!!!!!!!y are online,and dont answerig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
CAPAC , please get online and resolve my issue , i sent you $1500 through WU on monday and recieved your stuff today , And of the 20 that you gave me , plus the 10 bonus only 4 Approved and Mayority say pick up . And please Call For auth. I have messaged you not longer than 1 hour of you giving me my stuff and still no answer. I want my replacement . I do not wish to wait any longer , i will report this to admin. If you dont have a stable work schedule please then do not continue selling if you are not even able to be online at time to respond . Its been over a week. Get a support or quit this , it will make our lifes alot easier.

cc_rossi

Reaction score
so...i got stuff,with some bonus.tommorow i go to work,and later tell about result.

morosanu2o

BANNED
Reaction score
hy capaca for the name of the good old times ,pls answer me in icq

angel80

Reaction score
hello sir i have sent u a friend request on icq, my id is Angel_and_devil. can u please accept me, thanks..

smartmf

Carder
Reaction score
yo did some of yall read the "DISCLAIMER" THAT THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND THE WORDS YOU TYPE ARE READ BY """"EVERYONE""""" EVERYTHING IS NOT MEANT TOO BE POSTED ON A THREAD .... IF U GOT A PROBLEM TAKE IT TOO PM OR TOO ICQ ... BOTTOM LINE IS NO VENDOR IS ON THEY ALL GETTING THERE SHIT TOGETHER ..... RELAX... DRINK A HEINKEN and chill out.. reckless ... prolly dont have vpn or socks or even a prepaid ... damm

Reaction score
cpac send me binlist now i need to order he never responds to icq i have 1000 wmz try to make order never reply i follow all rules when i hit him up and never disrespect but get no answer even from different icq so now if he does reply and i send money then maybe i get no response as well i will move on..he's supposed to be the best but communicate with customers is key

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
Gun shots!!! I PayPal with this vendor all thru to d max. massive respect, serious with d biz, stand up vendor. i am sure if this guy stops vending i stop carding bcus I know i will have enought to move to a diiferent level, he is carding made easy. Not ttaliking for d carders in the US but here in d EU no vendor can contest, point ,blank, period. A+++++++++++

cc_rossi

Reaction score
haw much asslikers here?!service-shit,y must whait y order long time,never online.i got dumps ,there was decl,card n.error,and he dont replace.if y need good dumps try to find another service.big fat minus!----------------

morosanu2o

BANNED
Reaction score
Gun shots!!! I PayPal with this vendor all thru to d max. massive respect, serious with d biz, stand up vendor. i am sure if this guy stops vending i stop carding bcus I know i will have enought to move to a diiferent level, he is carding made easy. Not ttaliking for d carders in the US but here in d EU no vendor can contest, point ,blank, period. A+++++++++++

yes i also tried a lot of eu vendors but non one can change my opinion witch is based on 5 years since i work with him that he is best eu vendor

garbageman

Carder
Reaction score
sounds like bad work! im not wasting my bands on duke!

cc_rossi

Reaction score
service fucking shit,seller,if he have a service should respekt buyers.fuck money is not importand,i need just dumps.but capac is pease of shit!100%no one!who wants to try?i tryed-fucking pidoras

cocncm

BANNED
Reaction score
I sell Primitive tr1and tr2 I do not have any free test All dumps after payment min 1
101 or201 MY icq:473732961
all eu/asian/ americas

I have any Europe to dump
I have any Asian to dump
I hace any Americas to dump

I install dump very fresh I not to need many customers every day I, so long as good customer