*** Best dumps from Source ***

sky27k

Carder
Reaction score
Great Guy and Good base 100% valid just that price is bit high but can pay for his base validity..recommendedA++++

Reactions: source

source

thank you for ur feedback

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
hey source.. nice shop.. but i will never agree with your refund policy. that looks so harsh. load money in to my account the first 3 EU i buy was 2 Hold and call. and the 3rd decline 05 for 2.50$ and you refuse to refund that.. i load another money to try out another bin . this end up to be another decline 05 on your own checker and call. your system did not refund this also. dude i know you back in the days you used to be a great vendor and well understanding dude. for you to be back on top of your ranking.. you need to change this futures other wise the site lookis like something that set out to ripped people off.. peace out

Last edited:

source

Carder
Reaction score
hey source.. nice shop.. but i will never agree with your refund policy. that looks so harsh. load money in to my account the first 3 EU i buy was 2 Hold and call. and the 3rd decline 05 for 2.50$ and you refuse to refund that.. i load another money to try out another bin . this end up to be another decline 05 on your own checker and call. your system did not refund this also. dude i know you back in the days you used to be a great vendor and well understanding dude. for you to be back on top of your ranking.. you need to change this futures other wise the site lookis like something that set out to ripped people off.. peace out

my checker do not refund the declined 05 or call 01 -02 which means call for authorize
.cause call for authorize ( 01-02 ) only happens when the bank suspicious a transfer and block a card and the user have to call the bank to unblock it again so the problem is not from the dump itself but from the area the dump was used in

for declined 05 is almost the same situation cause now days declined 05 most likely returns when the transaction is got blocked by the payment processor for security and not because the dump is bad.

and there is many dumps specially the non-usa dumps may gives you declined 05 when u used on checker but when you goes instore it works that for fact specially that happens since the checkers use usa merchants and if the dump is related to another country than usa they bank can block the transeaction and gives you declined 05 or call for authorize.

my refund rules is fair enough i almost replace all the bad codes when you check a dump and checker returns any of those codes (04 -07-41-43-EA-53-EB-80-54-52-39-14) you will get an automatic refund for the amount you paid for this dump after subtract the ($0.5) checking fee.

you will NOT get any Refund if checker returns any of those codes ( 05-01-02-N4-61-65-12 )or any other block code .

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
my checker do not refund the declined 05 or call 01 -02 which means call for authorize
.cause call for authorize ( 01-02 ) only happens when the bank suspicious a transfer and block a card and the user have to call the bank to unblock it again so the problem is not from the dump itself but from the area the dump was used in

for declined 05 is almost the same situation cause now days declined 05 most likely returns when the transaction is got blocked by the payment processor for security and not because the dump is bad.

and there is many dumps specially the non-usa dumps may gives you declined 05 when u used on checker but when you goes instore it works that for fact specially that happens since the checkers use usa merchants and if the dump is related to another country than usa they bank can block the transeaction and gives you declined 05 or call for authorize.

my refund rules is fair enough i almost replace all the bad codes when you check a dump and checker returns any of those codes (04 -07-41-43-EA-53-EB-80-54-52-39-14) you will get an automatic refund for the amount you paid for this dump after subtract the ($0.5) checking fee.

you will NOT get any Refund if checker returns any of those codes ( 05-01-02-N4-61-65-12 )or any other block code .

we wait few days more and let see wat feed back you will be getting..

YYG

Carder
Reaction score
source: I would appreciate if you could answer my request in ICQ please. My ICQ: 641806233

Thanks.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score

if u not replace decline 05 and call so what u replace u mention us like we fool and u r a big genius stop that man u know if i buy 10 dumps five first hand 05 how can we work

source

Carder
Reaction score
if u not replace decline 05 and call so what u replace u mention us like we fool and u r a big genius stop that man u know if i buy 10 dumps five first hand 05 how can we work

i replace those
all pickups codes
all hold calls codes
No Save Account or No Credit Acct or No check account
Check Digit Err
Invalid Date
Expired Card
Card Number Error

and yes i do not replace the declined 05 or call for authorize if you do not like my rules you can find another vendor or store there is tons around .

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Bought just few dumps from shop to test and i would say validity is 100 percent really good stuff.......

Reactions: source

source

thank you for ur feedback

ogboni2008

Reaction score
fucking scammer, how do u sell 05,cuz its a dead card..
stay away from the fucking shop..
so far noone got any valid card from there, u get only dead n hold cards..
i wasted 100$ to try 2pcs..all was decline in checker,he claim he never replace decline..asshole

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
buddy

i replace those
all pickups codes
all hold calls codes
No Save Account or No Credit Acct or No check account
Check Digit Err
Invalid Date
Expired Card
Card Number Error

and yes i do not replace the declined 05 or call for authorize if you do not like my rules you can find another vendor or store there is tons around .

i agree with ur opinion but is too harsh bro cos if they block it we cant call to get it unlocked bro in that case we loosing in the end u hav to do somethin bro

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro checker not working what is happenin and u nt online

Julio Ceazar

Professional
Reaction score
am kind of thinking and imaging for source not to change decline 05/01.. it needs a bit of concerns to carder and buyers.. food for thought