*** Best dumps from Source ***

source

Carder
Reaction score
what feed back u want piece of shit and ripper !!!! if u want feed backs like this just tell me ..... attention all buyers he is a ripper ocz ripped me in 800 wmz in german dumps

hay you kid i rip no body i am in this biz with reviewed vendor status more than you lived if you have Logs that i ripped you post it here if do not then keep your fucxxn tongue in your mouth and do not keep posting bullshit on my vending topic

ADMIN please ban this bullshiter he keeps posting bullshits on my vending topic and he do not even have LOGs or proof for what he is saying according to his words he says that he ordered a dumps from me about a year ago and they do not worked he seems thats he wants free dumps by posting bullshit about me also do not forget to see whats posted by other vendors on his reputation you will find that
"stupied kid buyer , was approval and blocked bins and he beg for replacment" by "mn0g0"

Last edited:

capo

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
its was a miss understand between me and mn0go and u can ask now we already do peace because he replaced me and all is good now dont go cry to this reason and before u see my bad reputation see ur bad feed backs u know exactly that u sold me 10 dumps germany all was declined for 800 wmz maybe u are not ripper but u are seller of garabage and 100% jail stuff !!!! and u said on ur site that ur checker dont kill .... u think we are stupid here ??? weak up and start to be a littele smart there are no checker dont kill its depend from sms generate and all this shit ... by the way i reapeat the comment for all buyers ( take care from him garabage stuuff )

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Your tracks are nothing to brag about. Same as almost all other vendor except few. 30% valid at best. This was some time ago. Maybe different now. But doubt it.

source

Carder
Reaction score
its was a miss understand between me and mn0go and u can ask now we already do peace because he replaced me and all is good now dont go cry to this reason and before u see my bad reputation see ur bad feed backs u know exactly that u sold me 10 dumps germany all was declined for 800 wmz maybe u are not ripper but u are seller of garabage and 100% jail stuff !!!! and u said on ur site that ur checker dont kill .... u think we are stupid here ??? weak up and start to be a littele smart there are no checker dont kill its depend from sms generate and all this shit ... by the way i reapeat the comment for all buyers ( take care from him garabage stuuff )

look if what your are saying is real but i doubt that do not have to cry if i replace or send you some dumps i do have tons of thousands of of that shit but this will never happens so no go and cry where ever you see my name that effect me nothing as i said before i ave been in this biz so long before and i have many customers that trust me and my dumps otherwise i was not still here by now.

Your tracks are nothing to brag about. Same as almost all other vendor except few. 30% valid at best. This was some time ago. Maybe different now. But doubt it.
thank you for your feedback even if its negative one but good luck with the other few vendors you deal with that give you better results than 30% as u saying but do not forget that the dumps biz is vary from place to place and from area to area maybe the problem is not from me or the other vendors but from the area you use the dumps if its a high fraud area do not expect to see much successful transactions.

Agate

Carder
Reaction score
:eek:The Mummy Returns

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
look if what your are saying is real but i doubt that do not have to cry if i replace or send you some dumps i do have tons of thousands of of that shit but this will never happens so no go and cry where ever you see my name that effect me nothing as i said before i ave been in this biz so long before and i have many customers that trust me and my dumps otherwise i was not still here by now.

thank you for your feedback even if its negative one but good luck with the other few vendors you deal with that give you better results than 30% as u saying but do not forget that the dumps biz is vary from place to place and from area to area maybe the problem is not from me or the other vendors but from the area you use the dumps if its a high fraud area do not expect to see much successful transactions.

very correct!!! we had problem like this!!!! SOURCE is old good guy from old times!!! will contact about EU code 201-101 reply old guy!!!1

luckyjack

Professional
Reaction score
nice nice update bro! this guy is included in the great vendors list!

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
source is only vendor i know who had kept status going for himself. took me a while to get to him to but hes a goood guy when you do.

source

Carder
Reaction score
OTHER F RIPPER try to SCAM source
Apodo
source
Número de ICQ285419486
yes take care cause many rippers out there try to use my name to rip people
again i do only have 1 icq number ( 285126773 ) i do not any other icq numbers and i do not use any other IM or email only this icq i used all the time no other so all take care