*** Best dumps from Source ***

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
I haven't bought recently but the valid rate seems like your not picking your bins properly or so.

he does have good dumps, i will buy the ones i use on next update and post results lets see now.

rootbeer

Reaction score
Issue resolved.

Funded my account 5 pcs.

To source,

Lets see some canadian updates like the good ol' days

nstein

Carder
Reaction score
Source is a fag he wont refund 01 02 or 62 Like really it means declined waste of my money I will never add money to this source of cocks shop again if you feel like wasting money give it to a homeless guy over source of broke, source fix your replacement poly its the biggest joke like who dont refund on 01 62 go study declined codes, I will hack your pos shop if you don't fix

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:27 PM ----------

Source i found your logo u cock sucker

you should talk less and show more respect to old respected member ... who are you any way ????

SkCaMSmAeRD

Carder
Reaction score
Crazy language, why talk like that? this isn't a kiddie forum. Show some respect.
Made Purchase from base 29 had good results 16/20.

Thanks Source for great shop!

source

Carder
Reaction score
thank you guys for your Feedbacks and support +1 to you all people like you make the Work more worth and respectable comparing to this foolish kid carder403 who do not understand any thing on this biz or maybe he is just a foolish enough that want others pays for his faults than confess that its his fault , he and want to get refunds for the call of authorize (01) and restricted (62) which any real carder know that those codes is not because the dumps is dead but cause its got blocked when swiped on wrong area. and no vendor replace such codes .
i am not here to talk about this Kid but to just tell you this news ;)

2 new fresh update added to the store
USA_BASE_30
USA_BASE_31 (t1+2 )

Enjoy it all my respectable customers :beer

kurrupt

Carder
Reaction score
ali143, you are right never lose with this guy !

He had few bins i wanted grabbed it like somalia
hungry for that $$$$$$

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
thank you guys for your Feedbacks and support +1 to you all people like you make the Work more worth and respectable comparing to this foolish kid carder403 who do not understand any thing on this biz or maybe he is just a foolish enough that want others pays for his faults than confess that its his fault , he and want to get refunds for the call of authorize (01) and restricted (62) which any real carder know that those codes is not because the dumps is dead but cause its got blocked when swiped on wrong area. and no vendor replace such codes .
i am not here to talk about this Kid but to just tell you this news ;)

2 new fresh update added to the store
USA_BASE_30
USA_BASE_31 (t1+2 )

Enjoy it all my respectable customers :beer
WELL SAID OLD GUY A++++ GOING to look at base right now u still one of the HOTTEST out in this game( the carding scene)