*** Best dumps from Source ***

source

Carder
Reaction score
!Replying to my customers requests about the replacmnet for Declined code 05 its now applied to the automatic refund system .
now you have the best dumps store with the best refund policy :)

Reactions: ikeagbo3

ikeagbo3

good communication one of the oldest remain

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
bull shit.. after you use the policy to ripped me off no refund for 05 diecline then.. i told you then that you have to change the policy.. but instead you start some crap lecture about carding etc. now you see.. just want my refund for the 05..

azania

Professional
Reaction score
keep buying from this guy and ur days in carding will be over soon... either jail or bankruptcy ... thats my opinion... Partafamilias

ikeagbo3

Carder
Reaction score
Issues resolve and happy with the out come. will still PayPal with him thou.. I know there are better days ahead carding with him..

cesa

RIPPER
Reaction score
bro u need to fix problem in shop when u select 10pcs it put only 4 in cart and is waste of time

source

Carder
Reaction score
bro u need to fix problem in shop when u select 10pcs it put only 4 in cart and is waste of time

i do not have such problem maybe you keep items on your cart for some days till some of them sold out. so when you do checkout it will only sell you the available ones remains.
cause puts the items on the cart do not means that you own them till you pay for them .
you can icQ me in more details if it is an another situation.

Last edited:

daveyd994

Reaction score
this guy has valid good first hand dump

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:37 PM ----------

source my name on your site is dozia

rs444

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
source is alwyas good stuff

silent080808

Reaction score
Have been buying from source for over a year he is very reliable with his work, and his shop is great. recommended guy. keep up the HARD and come strong with the updates
A+++++++++

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
make a order buy few pcz will post result soon