All about skimmer, Reader, Cam, Molds and battery

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
New green round pictures uploaded on #19 please check it out now

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
Old NCR 5886/5887 is in a process will upload pics here soon please come and check it out

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am back contact me if you need any info, Thanks

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am working on Wincor ProCash 1500xe will upload pics here a.s.a.p

Reaction score

Noire

maggot full of bullshit do not deal with this guy full of negative rep trying to attact me

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Watch the fuck out from this Chinese motherfucker Noire, he is reseller of kento69, another maggot ass pakistani who ripped and disappeared from forum.

You been warned lads, I took this cocksucker to develop my skimmer but he's shit.

insha'allah

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
glad to see you back AMIYC =) get on jabber tard

Last edited:

Noire

RIPPER
Reaction score
arrestmeifyoucan: I 100% accept escrow if I need to sell anything here, If i refused please do not buy anything from am I clear? Thanks

you stupid hater competitor I am not reseller of kento, I can prove you anything and make another new sample to show here.... OK 2 competitors here listen up all bro, I will ship one green round for free and I pay shipping, look at my photos below to prove that I am not reseller and I have all origianal bezels to build our products and I can even post the factory incomplete sample here (below), p.s. Check out this fucker reputation you will know who is right or wrong you fucked up everything "arrestmeifyoucan"
Dear admin please ban him and people please check his reputation now...............................

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:44 PM ----------

I will ship one green round for someone who has 2 years old account with decent posts count for free all you need to do is keep those mother fucker competitor mouth shuted, Peace out

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:01 PM ----------

take a look of this fucker arrestmeifyoucan - rep enjoy it, More is coming....

Last edited:

mfkvjx1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Good Communication he is also willing to help newbies to the game like myself his pics are also awesome send me alot of good pics his stuff is awesome!!! vouch

Last edited: