Professional
Reaction score
MORE ADDED TO THE MONTH LONG SPECIAL

ALL PVC STATES 500 FOR 10
CA/TX FOR 5 FOR 700

teach

RIPPER
Reaction score
Is your minimum order 500+10% or you can accept sale of 1-2 ids? also have you got italian driver license or ids? I can provide scans for driver license if needed. Please accept me on icq have pmed you mine.

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
MIN HAS BEEN SUSPENSED CURRENTLY, AND ITS BEST TO HIT ME UP ON ICQ, BEEN VERY BUSY FILLING OUT THESE AMAZING DEALS IVE BEEN OFFERING SO PLEASE BE PATIENT EVERYONE:

WILL STOP TAKING ORDERS ON MATCH 4TH,FINALIZE ALL ORDERS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VACATION. WILL BE BACK MARCH 17TH

HURRY UP AND GET READY, WILL BE GONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME, WILL BE OPEN FOR ANY CONVERSATIONS AND INSANE UPDATES WHEN I COME BACK

OUT THE BLUE UPDATE FROM A FRIEND ACROSS THE COUNTRY:

NEW ITALY (2O1O) COMING SOON

Last edited:

globalization

Reaction score
Wave!!

MIN HAS BEEN SUSPENSED CURRENTLY, AND ITS BEST TO HIT ME UP ON ICQ, BEEN VERY BUSY FILLING OUT THESE AMAZING DEALS IVE BEEN OFFERING SO PLEASE BE PATIENT EVERYONE:

WILL STOP TAKING ORDERS ON MATCH 4TH,FINALIZE ALL ORDERS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VACATION. WILL BE BACK MARCH 17TH

HURRY UP AND GET READY, WILL BE GONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME, WILL BE OPEN FOR ANY CONVERSATIONS AND INSANE UPDATES WHEN I COME BACK

OUT THE BLUE UPDATE FROM A FRIEND ACROSS THE COUNTRY:

NEW ITALY (2O1O) COMING SOON

Wave trying to place an order in before you leave for vacation!!! Trying to get ahold of you via ICQ. Need your help mang thanks!!!

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Interested in Italy ! Hope to see it on offer asap.

globalization

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to get ahold of this guy? Need to place a quick order before his vacation begins!!

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
OPERATION IS DOWN, WONT BE BACK UNTIL 21ST

HAPPY VENTURES GUYS I AM OUT :D

nitesage

Reaction score
Ordered from this guy on the 4th before his vacation. He told me in ICQ order is being processed, but its now the 12th and still I don't have a track# and I still didn't get my order... He had a good customer support and made pretty good impression, but over a week to get an order thats kinda disappointing... Guess I'm waiting on him to come back from vacation to shed some light on this...

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
helloo wave, do u have Eu plastic? plz do get back 2 me on time.

playball

Reaction score
same here bro

Ordered from this guy on the 4th before his vacation. He told me in ICQ order is being processed, but its now the 12th and still I don't have a track# and I still didn't get my order... He had a good customer support and made pretty good impression, but over a week to get an order thats kinda disappointing... Guess I'm waiting on him to come back from vacation to shed some light on this...
exact same scenario said it was sent ,but wave always provide tracking # ,but dont have one this time looks like after vacation.

blaze19

Reaction score
how authentic is wave's stuf...does his DL come close to the real thing...is there pictures of his DL online so i can check???

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Slowing come back home....will have everything back in order.more states,products,low low low low deals....best services, for better or for worse, i'll be back home sooner than expected!

WILL BE TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR SELECT FEW AND UNFINISHED ORDER INQUIRIES BEGINNING FRIDAY

IM COMING HOME :D

blaze19

Reaction score
when are you ready to take new orders???..im about ready to make an order...how good is your NJ DL..is it very good?

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Bro, you've spammed the same stuff on su and here, thats very unprofessional :p anyways.

IM BAAAAACK

New Updates:

More photobucket pictures will be added during this week

New Template updates on new states (inquire on icq, too lazy to say and i get lonely :D

More Specials on the way next week, month long special will be stretched due to vacation

Fully Stocked (LIKE USUAL)

More utility bills and check stubs will be added

More Secondaries

New States

New Country (WHO KNOWS,ITS A MYSTERY

VIP status for loyal customers (you should already know if your vip with me but whatever)

Thats just a hint of whats to come, the sleeping giant has awaken, parade back into the scene with trumpets and white doves, LETS GET IT, THE RECESSION IS OVER :D

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
it will be a eu country, dont worry :D

OPERATION IS BACK UP

ALL PREVIOUS DEALS
(
ALL PVC STATES 500 FOR 10
CA/TX FOR 5 FOR 700 )

ARE STILL VALID UNTIL APRIL 30TH

WILL BE POSTING ALL UPDATES BEGINNING THIS WEEK SHORTLY STAY TUNED

bloodsports

Reaction score
Hello... Bro Can you get canada DL Done.. and if you can witch states send me a PM with witch ones you can please ... Thank you !