XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Do they verify? is it a real DR.s DEA number. Is thisnjust a second form of ID or can it be used INSTATE for both admission to the marijuana dispensaries and "proof" to lawnenforcement.

just the card or the full papers too ?

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
MADE A MISTAKE AND DELETE THE MESSAGES BUT THERE IS ALSO A FAKE WAVE ALMOST GOT RIPPED BE AWARE! [Thu Dec 16 2010 01:36:47 AM] Wave: Wave (601895400) is online
[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:37:18 AM] bernie madoff: BRO SEND DROP AGAIN

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:42 AM ----------

[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:36:47 AM] Wave: Wave (601895400) is online
[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:37:18 AM] bernie madoff: BRO SEND DROP AGAIN
[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:47:00 AM] Wave: first name: Andrej
last name: Shilovskiy
city: Khmelnitskiy
[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:47:45 AM] bernie madoff: U FUCKING RIPPER THIS AINT WAVE SUCK MYU DICK
[Thu Dec 16 2010 01:47:53 AM] bernie madoff: PUSSY

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
hit me up serge and ok maxb, my icq is below my banner thingy so....yeah,anyways

New States Coming Soon:
Ohio
Michigan

Picture Gallery Update:
Added more pictures of states to photobucket, check them out or hit me up and tell me if i need to add some more states that i have yet to upload

Will be down between December 25th to January 2nd because of holiday purposes/updates/more goodies!

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE

hit me up serge and ok maxb, my icq is below my banner thingy so....yeah,anyways

New States Coming Soon:
Ohio
Michigan

Picture Gallery Update:
Added more pictures of states to photobucket, check them out or hit me up and tell me if i need to add some more states that i have yet to upload

Will be down between December 25th to January 2nd because of holiday purposes/updates/more goodies!

JUST ORDERED 4 IDS , WAITING FOR RESULTS OF NEW JERSEY , THIS IS A NEW TEMPLATE HE HAS, WILL POST RESULTS

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
wave

[you see this guy never did this before , about 2 weeks ago i ordered from him and it came , now i got 5 pcs from him and i have a delay , this is bad buissness i mean he communicates but has not delivered and have my clients waiting , i cant have this we run a online novelty buissness and outsource work , also do credit repair and financial consulting firm .
we cant have a delay or wait on products especially volume .

wave if u see this please deliver and fix with both of us , your communication is great and we have both done buissness with u , your a great vendor and got the best product please fix issue thanks we will post feedback . also understand the holidays could be a delay but please deliver asap . will post on forum once resolved .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:24 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:45 AM ----------

[you see this guy never did this before , about 2 weeks ago i ordered from him and it came , now i got 5 pcs from him and i have a delay , this is bad buissness i mean he communicates but has not delivered and have my clients waiting , i cant have this we run a online novelty buissness and outsource work , also do credit repair and financial consulting firm .
we cant have a delay or wait on products especially volume .

wave if u see this please deliver and fix with both of us , your communication is great and we have both done buissness with u , your a great vendor and got the best product please fix issue thanks we will post feedback . also understand the holidays could be a delay but please deliver asap . will post on forum once resolved .

GOT MY TRACKING ALL RESOLVED WAVE IS THE MAN !!!

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
update , resolved

its holidays, you guys need to chill the fuck out

well i understand that , and i got my stuff , wave is the man , i just also put another order he is so so so great its worth the wait his stuff is so perfect quality . will highly reccomend

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
im suppose to be on vacation and am taking care of the orders i wasn't able to resend, dont trip if i do not respond and or respond late as i will fully compensate people for the lateness in my processing due to the season :p

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
feed

im suppose to be on vacation and am taking care of the orders i wasn't able to resend, dont trip if i do not respond and or respond late as i will fully compensate people for the lateness in my processing due to the season :p

waves the best out there . he will do wut he says

leemajors

DEER
Reaction score
what must i say but he is the best in the game right now . he gets a bit backed up but still delivers

TGG

Reaction score
could you do a UK drivers Licence if i got you a real one to work from?

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
waiting

could you do a UK drivers Licence if i got you a real one to work from?

waiting on him too come back , i placed order from him when he left right before , waiting for him and tracking we have no worrys im sure he can produce wutever u want this guys great