XCELLENT QUALITY, SUBPERB SERVICE, TOP NOTCH SATISFISFACTION

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
PRE-SUMMER TIME SPECIALS:

10 ids for 500 for any pvc state (cali/tx not included)
15 ids for 500 for pa (old holos)/md/ga
30 for 800 for pa (old holos)/md/ga
5 ids for 600 for cali/tx

100 DOLLARS OFF FOR LR TRANSACTIONS

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Got bored so I decided...

NEW PLASTIC DESIGNS:
VISA
AMEX

will have some more stuff come up my sleeves soon,maybe discover (whats in your wallet)...?

neviim

Reaction score
Any one have any experience scanning the 2D barcode on wave's IDs? Do they work?

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
!!!!THIS JUST IN, SORRY FOR SHORT NOTICE!!!!!:

EMBOSSING SERVICES (AUTOMATIC) WILL BE BACK UP THIS FRIDAY, SPECIAL TO COME WITH IT: 50-100++++++++ EMBOSSED PIECES FOR 10 A PIECE OR THE WHOLE MONTH OF JUNE, DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY HIGH PRICES, I AM HERE TO HELP YOU :D

Last edited:

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
yes, i now have jabber now, took the time out of my busy schedule (laziness) and got it :D

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
SUMMER TIME UPDATE:

HERE WE GO AGAIN (RERUN):

Added old states at low price for summer time love :D

WELCOME BACK:

Embossing is fully up, with special (check main page for it), fully upgraded and improved, fast turn around times and deals will be promising :D.

WHY YOU ACTING BRAND NEW?:

Finally added new colorado to the list and maine

WHY YOU HIDING FOR?:

Slowly adding pictures of ids to the bucket for everyones viewing :D

GOING START LOCALLY ENDED UP GOING INTERNATIONAL:

Working on a few other countries at the moment along with new state that will be arriving shortly along with some more secondaries

All are welcome to enjoy what summer has to offer; good times, opportunities, and most of all, life! lets get it! :D

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say about this man's work. T/A, communication and quality!!! Keep that up bro :)

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
ive been chasing u down for like 2 weeks trying 2 get 5 wisconsin ids?? NEVER online

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
ive been here working like a slave, why dont you pm me instead of posting in my thread? :p

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
THIS JUST IN:

got ahold of some new equipment and templates are done, should be rolling out with some more new states soon!:

New California
New Virginia
New Texas

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
Well...I personally have been waiting for you to come back online to pay for some ids we talked about a few days ago but..I've been kind of shocked to hear from a friend that you sent him the wrong order. So now someone has his face on some ids and knows what he looks like and he has the faces of someone else. Now that to me is just really messed up, especially in our line of work where stuff like knowing what a person looks like is a matter of personal security. Then to top it all off, I asked him, "well did he rectify the situation? Did he at least resend your correct order??" And you have yet to respond to any of his emails that he has sent since Saturday...wat is this about?? I've ordered from you a few times but this I have got to say really makes me weary about my next order?

alan trammel

Professional
Reaction score
order

i think thats my order 4 ids that are not mine i dont know how he screwed that up ,wave good guy,but he doing too much .tell your friend to msg me and see if these are his and those are mine

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
Just got back, pmed everyone, and like I said, hit me up on icq/jabber, wasn't around for the weekend like i usually am. I make one mistake out of about 50-100 orders so bear with me :p

ladyfreedom

Carder
Reaction score
according to my friend..u havent replied back or the situation still has not been taken care of..other than the 2 parties trying to contact each other to get their individual stuff taken care of..yes mistakes do happen but things could be looked at a little bit better if u were trying to rectify the situation. I'm literally just being a messenger because the guy is sooo pissed off about this especially because he told you this was an urgent and important order. Also trammel replied to me that he has 4 ids..when my friend says u got paid for six promised to send the last one monday and everything is still not sent..again..im the messenger..u need to get in contact with this guy because he is HIGHLY upset