www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

bbc

Reaction score
when can i register in shop

hi i was wondering how can i register in shop because all my vendors suck lossing alot of money

stampbaby

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hi i was wondering how can i register in shop because all my vendors suck lossing alot of money

Go to: https://www.vmadumps.cc - then click on the "SignUp" button. It's located on the left hand side of the LOGIN button and right below [different image] text.

bbc

Reaction score
user signup disable

when i try to sign up says user sign u disable for the moment does this means shop isnt going to be opening to new members

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
clausk,
bro i need registration of ur shop....i also text u lot of time at icq u dont response kindly give me a chance i ll give u gud business

oscar912

Reaction score
i told you,i have promblem with my password,my fake friend stole,my email and change my vmadumps.cc,i send you message in icq,pls my username is oscar912,pls that guy is a ripper pls answer me in icq,

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
i told you,i have promblem with my password,my fake friend stole,my email and change my vmadumps.cc,i send you message in icq,pls my username is oscar912,pls that guy is a ripper pls answer me in icq,[/Q

del...........

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
registration is closed for now, due to security reasons. it will open next week, for free as usual.

jenny

Reaction score
One of d best vendor frm c.pro.... good support.. A++++++++++ quality dumps. recommended to all... i'm eagerly waiting for his nxt update... long live causk... thnx bro

strydom

Carder
Reaction score
ok i wait for one week ........................

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:53 PM ----------

talk_liberty, hoz going on

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
try to refresh capcha before you enter it, or try another browser. it's working for 99.9% of users.
if that won't solve it, contact me o icq and i'll create you login credentials.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
This guy dont replace declined cards lol

Last edited:

x1x1x1

Reaction score
i used this shop for 1st time yesterday and i am 100% satisfied thanks

ciencia

Reaction score
brother your company now only has 40% the validate
buy 100 pcs and only work 36 not good

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:14 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:13 AM ----------

I wrote him a ticket and let me never answered

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:14 AM ----------

started well but now is very bad its dumps

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:17 AM ----------

No need to put into question its reputation these things happen and maybe no luck this time

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:25 AM ----------

I hope things get better in the next update

oliverrtsf

Professional
Reaction score
Claus: Valid Rate geting very low , and Checker is not giving the right status of the cards , a lot of Bad cards are Aproove in your checker!!!100% sure about what Im telling you!!!

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
i dont know what your talking about guys i gotta say more and more ive been getting impressed with this guy ... i got a wells fargo debit that kicked multiswipe over 1k . and a bunch or regular dumps that went hard like a motha fuckkka . maybe its your area .

n2vellli

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Dude. Get real. Claus dumps are wack. His checker is flawed. And he don't replace. This is a fact