www.vmadumps.cc Claus Kinkle's quality service.

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
My point of view; his dumps are good, his service is good, he's honest, he's decent, he updates daily/weekly as promises, Nevertheless, his Refunding policy is kinda bad, yes its good to have automated replacement in like 12 hours, but replacement credit cannot replace the dumps you buy after while, which is respectfully outrageously bad, cause "What if" the dump you buy again with your replacement credit, is "By any chance/luck" is declined/dead too? .. this should be taken in consideration, but on the top of that.. good work and good service.

Nowbuxx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
have try 2 dumps ... 1 dump work ! good rate :) !

clausk

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
My point of view; his dumps are good, his service is good, he's honest, he's decent, he updates daily/weekly as promises, Nevertheless, his Refunding policy is kinda bad, yes its good to have automated replacement in like 12 hours, but replacement credit cannot replace the dumps you buy after while, which is respectfully outrageously bad, cause "What if" the dump you buy again with your replacement credit, is "By any chance/luck" is declined/dead too? .. this should be taken in consideration, but on the top of that.. good work and good service.

Thank you for your advice,is taken in consideration.I always listen to clients,because..after all that's why i am here.I modify the shop script adding new features every few weeks,when ever i get the chance.
Regarding complains about ignoring some clients or not answering their icq,that's bullshit. The maximum delay of answering a ticket was few hours,cuz i have to sleep sometimes.And i'm a one-man-show...don't like to use support...don't like to get hacked.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
no bad dumps, but i bought check and declined, replace ok, but the refund its in credit with no replace again, so i bought again if bad dumps again, no replace, i think thats not ok.
But valid rate of the shop no bad,thanks
last order 6 pcs, 3 aproval on checker

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
bossiam say he bought over 50 000$ od dumps and every time Im looking for Canada stuff on this site I see His name... Im in Canada Quebec Im looking for a good new shop . Everybody say its a good shop but you say its not good in canada? I know they have some wizard to help to get the best working bins. Is it good or not ?

i used mostly usa 101's ... the key is for good dumps is use the stuff you dont normally see all the time ... *Cough** Cough* corporates mc..
also ive been ordering from claus before the shop was launched when he sold via icq ..

Last edited:

ccflipper

Carder
Reaction score
HEARING GOOD THINGS ABOUT U EVERYWHERE BRO WILL TRY UR SHOP AND POST RESULTS ASAP. $$$$$GETMONEY$$$$$$$

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice,is taken in consideration.I always listen to clients,because..after all that's why i am here.I modify the shop script adding new features every few weeks,when ever i get the chance.
Regarding complains about ignoring some clients or not answering their icq,that's bullshit. The maximum delay of answering a ticket was few hours,cuz i have to sleep sometimes.And i'm a one-man-show...don't like to use support...don't like to get hacked.

you still havent answerd any of my tickets or added me to icq

clausk

Reaction score
you still havent answerd any of my tickets or added me to icq

Last time you sent me ticket from shop on 7 november,and i answerd it 48 minutes later.
I don't know your icq,and i did not have any unanswered add requests.
My icq is claus kinkle.icq 645757079

jamesjx

Carder
Reaction score
Can U make the search option on ur shop in a way to see if dump is with Tr1 or Tr2 only,

boutmybiz

Reaction score
Site

...also, can you make the site be able to search multiple bins at one time instead of this 1 at a time business. Takes forever now to search inventory for bins. :confused:

clausk

Reaction score
You can already select dumps architecture - single track or two tracks.
On next shop version you will be able to search more bins at once,buy mixed packets of 20,50,100 dumps, and many more other features.

runstrong34

Carder
Reaction score
$

Hands down, this is the best dump site I have ever used. Great quality and selection! Customer service is top notch. A+++

clausk

Reaction score
Next shop version will be released at the end of november.
Dumps update on shop will be made tuesday or wednesday.
Thanks you all for good feedbacks!

ccflipper

Carder
Reaction score
BOUGHT FROM HIM COUPLE TIMES GOOD STUFF FOR GOOD PRICES $$$GET MONEY$$$ BRO I WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK.